• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Hello, Resident Evil Ambassadors!
It's Tsuyoshi Otani, the producer in charge of the Resident Evil Ambassador Program.

Although Resident Evil 2 didn't win an award at last week's The Game Awards 2019, I'm very happy that Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice won both the Best Action/Adventure Game and the Game of the Year awards! We hope to win an award with Resident Evil 3 next year!​

mail

We are introducing a new ranking system to the Ambassador Program.
There are four ranks: Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum. We also renewed the Ambassador Cards with four different types. Pick the card that suits your style!

Also, as limited offers to Ambassadors, we have invitations to a play test session of our unannounced title*, and priority seats at our game show booth**.

Higher-ranked Ambassadors have a greater chance to be selected for these offers, so aim for Platinum rank for the best chance to win! So, how can you improve your rank? Well, that's easy! Ranks can be gained by participating in Ambassador activities!

* You need to apply for the play test to be eligible for selection.
** Game show locations / dates are not confirmed.

Along with the unveiling of the new program, we are going to update the "Terms and Conditions of Use and the Handling of Personal Information" section within the Resident Evil Ambassador website on Wednesday, January 1st, 2020. You can find out more about the updated terms and conditions through the Resident Evil Ambassador Program ? My Page News.​

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was taken straight from the email. Have to say, i'm a fan of the changes as the program was little more than an afterthought previously. Typically used for nothing more than survey responses. So to have a bit more functionality to hear the voices of the fanbase I think is a good move.

OP
OP
Jawmuncher

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island

Grunty

Oct 28, 2017
Gruntilda’s Lair

Martl

Oct 30, 2017
Austria
I know you can sign up from this link which is from my profile

I think if you take the entry stuff off of the end it works too. I've been signed up since 2016 so I forgot the regular way to get to it if it isn't that.

Please select any titles or series you have played extensively.

giphy.gif