• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
Just bought Revelations 2, I've seen a let's play but never actually touched it. Is it possible to do online co-op in this?

kc44135

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Just bought Revelations 2, I've seen a let's play but never actually touched it. Is it possible to do online co-op in this?
Yes, you can do online co-op... in Raid Mode. :/ No idea why Capcom never added online co-op for the campaign, it's really dumb. Tbh tho, I think single-player and switching between both characters is more fun and interesting than co-op. It can lead to really cool, dynamic moments where you, say, stun a dude with Moira's flashlight, switch to Claire for a kick to knock 'em down, then swap back over to Moira for the finisher with her crowbar. It also really sucks if you get stuck playing as Moira/Natalia in co-op, and all you can do is throw rocks at fools. :p

Deleted member 671

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
tumblr_nivn3uLJEh1qdrfdro1_500.gif

hBFZQnU.gif

NikPC8Q.gif
N746Sop.gif

QD400mq.gif

mkU5Y6V.gif

tumblr_n8dppjum0o1qdxux9o1_500.gif

OniBaka

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Sydney
How is online coop in RE6 with overseas players? Wouldn't mind cooping with someone here, I'm in australia.

StallionDan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can we not post so many GIFs at once on a page please, my phone browser is slowed to a crawl.

New page
New page
New page

Cannot even disable that stuff for 4G browsing yet. Just eats data.

C-Drive

Oct 26, 2017
As my first post of the new era - I'm going to thank Jawmuncher and the rest of the RE Community for letting me refugee in their Discord and helping me get signed up and confirmed in one of the early waves. You folks are great.

Maybe one day I'll post up the entire Resident Evil - City of the Dead BS Book Report...

Brhoom

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait
Anyone else here buying Revelations 1 and 2 for Switch in hopes for a Switch port of 4 and hopefully Remake 2?

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone else here buying Revelations 1 and 2 for Switch in hopes for a Switch port of 4 and hopefully Remake 2?

I am getting it for the Switch yes and hoping there's online play for RAID with the titles and can get a few of us to play together and so fourth.

I would like a port of all the titles over in some shape or form but RE7/8 are questionable.

OniBaka

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Sydney
Shit if people here are getting it on the switch then I guess I'll be buying it again.

Also yes , we made it! it's over.

OP
OP
Jawmuncher

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Ok the OP is updated. It's VERY basic currently.
But that was the general idea I had for it. With this being our community. I'd love to hear feedback and take suggestions and will take collaboration as well.
Thanks to BioXCrisis for making the current graphical assets on it.

Carroway

Oct 25, 2017
But that was the general idea I had for it. With this being our community. I'd love to hear feedback and take suggestions and will take collaboration as well.

It's nice, simple and to the point. One suggestion I would make would be to center all the assets and text, if that is possible. Not sure if we can use BBCODE or html here, but I think that little change would go a long way.

NovumVeritas

Oct 26, 2017
Berlin

Thanks for the work Jawmuncher and BioXCrisis and also keeping the Biohazard OT alive :)

Looking really clean and I like basic.

OP
OP
Jawmuncher

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
It's nice, simple and to the point. One suggestion I would make would be to center all the assets and text, if that is possible. Not sure if we can use BBCODE or html here, but I think that little change would go a long way.

Hmmm. I'll mess around with this and see if that's possible

Edit: Ok entire OP is centered.​

Deleted member 1162

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i thought Code Veronica was true resident evil 3 and resident evil three was throwing a bone to sony reusing re2 scenario like a 2.5. i remember being forced to buy a dreamcast bc of that.

Zero-ELEC

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
México
Nice OP. It's missing BIO HAZARD The Beast of the North Sea, Resident Evil the marhawa desire, Biohazard Umbrella Chronicles ~Prelude~, and Biohazard heavenly isle if you're gonna list all the canon stuff/

i thought Code Veronica was true resident evil 3 and resident evil three was throwing a bone to sony reusing re2 scenario like a 2.5.

This is super false.

BcT6gYK.png