• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
usntitled1z6dtn.png

jaw00jmq76.png

Welcome to BiohazardERA! The official Resident Evil community of ResetERA. The rules here are pretty lax and mainly follow the already established rules of ResetERA barring some exceptions. Firstly please be considerate of other's when talking about Spoilers. While no hard rules will be established for this just be wary of the current conversation happening in the thread. If the thread is currently talking about playing Resident Evil games for the first time. There's no reason to not spoiler tag your thesis on Albert Wesker and all of his evil dealings. Secondly please keep GIF usage to a minimum for the time being. With the forum still being newly established, those on slower connection or mobile cannot deactivate GIFs and images currently. So until those systems are in place, let's be considerate of those on data caps or in other situations regarding it. That's it! Enjoy your time here. Since who knows when the Self Destruct will go off.
jaw01byrgh.png

eegmco4.png

jaw050arx1.png

untitled46pdci.png

jaw025brh9.png

untitled5asi09.png

jaw069hplf.png

moviesbqec3.png

jaw0405rks.png

Discord - PM me for details

Thanks to BioXCrisis for the graphical assets​

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
4DkpS0Y.jpg

Welcome fellow REfans to our new home! Looking forward to seeing our regular schedule of Resident Evil craziness.

Last edited:

Include

Oct 25, 2017
I gotta play resident evil 7 at some point, to be honest even though it has an incredible reception I am kinda biased about the first person view... But hey I need to get over it and actually give a chance and who knows maybe I will love it.

Cannot wait for the full OT, keep up the good work guys.

How About No

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Great Dairy State
Nice new avvie Jawmuncher

I gotta play resident evil 7 at some point, to be honest even though it has an incredible reception I am kinda biased about the first person view... But hey I need to get over it and actually give a chance and who knows maybe I will love it.

Cannot wait for the full OT, keep up the good work guys.

RE7 is great, it works well in FP view, yet still feels so much like the classic games, while being it's own thing.

Include

Oct 25, 2017
RE7 is great, it works well in FP view, yet still feels so much like the classic games, while being it's own thing.

Oh I will definitely buy it during the sales! I simply cannot not have it and I am sure I will get over the first person view eventually and hey this one sold more than RE6 IIRC so I can safely assume the rest of the series is gonna follow up.

J_Macgrady

Oct 25, 2017
Good to be here guys.

Who else can't wait for Not A Hero and End Of Zoe?

Yeah I can't wait for Not A Hero. I still can't believe that's Chris though. I know the technology they used for RE7 meant that the actor has their likeness in the game, but I thought they would only have new characters in RE7. It's gonna take some time to get used to the new Chris.

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I can't wait for Not A Hero. I still can't believe that's Chris though. I know the technology they used for RE7 meant that the actor has their likeness in the game, but I thought they would only have new characters in RE7. It's gonna take some time to get used to the new Chris.

What I do like about the new model makes me feel more like his REmake self but older and that aesthetic. It's going to be interesting to see how Leon looks with given the same technology.

Dark_Chris

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Czech republic
Well at least since RE7 is in first person, we won't have to look at him all the time.

Shauni

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just posting to say I'm here, too. Thanks to the RE community for getting in, guys are the best. Don't have time to post much right now because I'm about to head to work, but need to get my avy and such set up.

Zero-ELEC

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
México
Why does Ada use the same name every mission? You would think that she'd get another pseudonym each time...

Blackbird

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Jaw is our lord and savior, i'm glad to be here and see everyone who made it!

Dark_Chris

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Czech republic
Man I'm so hyped right now. It's gonna be great.

not-hero_0.jpg

3302372-endofzoe_keyart_bmp_jpgcopy.jpg

I wonder why is there so many Blue Umbrella helicopters on that key art. Will we witness a full outbreak in EOZ?

Sargerus

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I stand by my theory that in End of Zoe

Joe is actually Jack after escaping the calcified cocoon

Deleted member 1258

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm unreasonably excited for End of Zoe, probably more than I was for the RE7 base game.

A DLC campaign directed by the P.T. director set in a completely new location with a brand new playable character.
I'm hoping that it in someway ties into RE8 and is a glimpse of what we can look forward to.

Carroway

Oct 25, 2017
I am happy to get more RE7 content, End of Zoe especially seems like it should be something to watch

Deleted member 1105

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've already waited this long, but RE7 is still calling my name. Especially with the impending DLCs.

Might have to do a second run in VR if it ever happens.

Blackbird

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
I'll hold up to my theory that Joe an Jack knew each other from the military, but i wouldn't be surprised if they're actually brothers

Deleted member 1265

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just dropping in real quick to say that I'm glad to be here and look forward to future RE community activity. Thanks to everyone over in the discord for helping the move go so smoothly.

Oct 25, 2017
I havent really been connected to any sort of RE community in the past, but my first completed RE game was RE7 and I just loved it. The existing DLC didnt appeal to me but I'm totally pumped for Not a Hero and End of Zoe.

I have REmake HD and RE4 on Steam now and I plan to get around to playing them sometime. Backlog and all.