• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Why can't you buy it separately? Wasn't that supposed to be a selling point of these BC games?

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
ME AND THE HOMIES ABSOLTELY BANGIN' THAT BASEMENT TUNE

brannagan

Sep 16, 2021
Betting it's either the US Director's Cut Dual Shock with the infamous bad soundtrack, or the EU Director's Cut with good music but god awful 50hz slowdown.

We lose either way. Praying I'm wrong.

Miamiwesker

Oct 25, 2017
Miami
I never played the shit version, don't play the shit version. Well I guess if you have no other option it's better than nothing but the music is a travesty.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Yeah, whether you can buy PS1 games separately is game-by-game.

Oddly I expected Sony to keep their stuff behind the sub and other pubs to sell separately, but it's been the opposite so far.

Diogo Arez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 20, 2020
This is good, such a shame the likely state of the service in Europe will keep me playing on Emulators

Storm

Oct 25, 2017
Seems to be the US version, infact, all the games I checked are using the NTSC version now

I really regret stacking a few years on the UK store subscription now

TheDarkKnight

Oct 25, 2017
I own the ps3 version of this game but the psn link says I have to upgrade. I thought previously purchased psone games didn't need the service

Trieu

Feb 22, 2019
The original PlayStation 1 Resident Evil games are my most sought after "old" games I'd love to see on the new PS sub tiers.

Actually I would rather just like to buy them digitally and play on my PS5.

greenbird

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Why can't you buy it separately? Wasn't that supposed to be a selling point of these BC games?

I added it to my library, then checked the product page on console and there's a price listed. So it looks like you'll be able to purchase this one, but maybe it hasn't rolled out for everyone yet.

FVIfsbOX0AATuZg