• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

erlim

Oct 26, 2017
London
Ok things are starting to pick up.
Right now I think we are in for a RE announcement of some kind.
Could potentially be more than just RE2make. Another capcom tweet teased a new "collection" of games that would be shown "soon".
Wonder if perhaps these are related to one another.

An RE classic collection with a RE2make demo? Having the older games playable on newer systems (Like sony did FF7)

Ohhhhh what??? They teased a new collection? What did the tweet say?

dantevsninjas

Oct 27, 2017
Isn't the mansion in the background exactly the same as the one in the RE7 cover? The logo is also identical, but red.

51MvQ3BnGUL.jpg

I think it's no big deal, really. Not every single image change or tweet is a teaser.

RE7make.

It's probably the RE2 Remake. Hoping to hear more soon.

badmoviefan

Banned
Nov 26, 2017
User Warned - Port Begging
I wanna get excited but I know this won't come to Switch, and if it does it will come 2 years later.

Buzzman

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh hey, what the hell happened with this? Was it just a big nothingburger?

Deleted member 9317

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
New York
Switch port begging is getting out of hand. Not whining but just observing; it's weird how widespread it is to port-beg directly or indirectly for a Switch release like it's the most powerful console and the most obvious choice for a port besides "it'll print the devs money" argument.

Oct 28, 2017
Switch port begging is getting out of hand. Not whining but just observing; it's weird how widespread it is to port-beg directly or indirectly for a Switch release like it's the most powerful console and the most obvious choice for a port besides "it'll print the devs money" argument.
It's portable. It's a portable system capable of playing all of these games and playing them well. We have the ultimate portable and nothing is coming to it.

Malek

Feb 15, 2018
If it's not fixed camera they aren't getting the £££.

Honestly it depends on the individual each person is different, for example I prefer TPS over fixed cameras, fixed camera and pre-rendered backgrounds were a limitation at that time because of the weak hardware just like turn based combat was a limitation in rpgs

Neiteio

Oct 25, 2017
RE2 Remake is probably be a E3 reveal at this rate, right? Wasn't REVII revealed the same way?

Lukemia SL

Jan 30, 2018
I've been playing the original, it still holds up well from a gameplay standpoint. Just needs some minor gameplay tweaks like quick turn for example.
I wonder if they will keep the acting cheesy. "Why'd he bite me" moments were brilliant. The music has to retain the same atmosphere too because RE2's and 3's were on point.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Looks like the youtube account finally changed their logo to this as well

iC1XVnQ.jpg

(Was the 20th anniversary logo still for the longest).

At this rate who knows what is going on with RE2make when it comes to the reveal.
Odd it took the youtube account that long to change it though.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Please baby Jesus be RE2 release date news! I got a PS4 just for REmake 2.

I bought the original RE2 on PSN and the gfx make it unplayable. I'm glad I still gave Capcom money though.

Oct 25, 2017
It's been 73 days since they updated the other channels. In 73 days time it will be 8th June, which is only a couple of days before e3 AND the day chief Irons threatens his secretary. Clearly building up to an e3 reveal here.

Caiops

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I think Capcom will release their fiscal results in a few days, no? Maybe they will talk something about their next AAA projects.