• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Xion_Stellar

Oct 25, 2017
Dammit I was hoping for a Resident Evil Outbreak sequel...

Also really Capcom? Didn't you see what happened to Evolve?

TRUE ORDER

Oct 30, 2017
The only way I can see this project end up being of interest to me it's if they reveal the game as a Mercenaries title.

Thumbnail Leak

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
People have found the high quality pics of the thumbnails. Not sure where, my friend sent me these.

xJRbGiZ.jpg

tuP0Tpo.jpg

bGM7gLe.jpg

TGfPjJG.jpg

Strittles

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
4v1 is a cool idea for Resident Evil, especially with how unique the monster designs can be, but I really hope there's a PvE mode. RE L4D is just far more appealing for me.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
A 4v1 RE game could be very cool. One player controls a Nemesis/Ustanak-type creature, trying to hunt down the four survivors as they explore an area, try to solve puzzles in classic RE fashion to progress (of course, with limited ammo, and with other enemies roaming around), and hopefully escape. In my head at least, it sounds really cool-- hopefully that translates well into reality.

Excited to see the game. Those images look good.

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the positive reception to Mr X in RE2 remake is why we're getting this. It basically sounds like it's going to be four people against one BOW.

Dec 6, 2017
US
It was supposed to be revealed at E3 and then released by 2020's first quarter but ot seems that something must have happened. Maybe related to it being outsourced?

Sorry I haven't kept up with RE3 remake at all but, is this a thing? It's being outsourced?

More on topic, unfortunately not interested in a 4v1 type of RE game at all personally. I can't see this being anything else, or something similar of course, at this point.

TRUE ORDER

Oct 30, 2017
Capcom please do a Mercenaries or Outbreak game next!

Sorry I haven't kept up with RE3 remake at all but, is this a thing? It's being outsourced?

More on topic, unfortunately not interested in a 4v1 type of RE game at all personally. I can't see this being anything else, or something similar of course, at this point.
As far as I remember, yes, it was a rumor though.

OutofMana

Oct 25, 2017
California
4 vs 1 RE multiplayer game? Idk, their previous efforts on multiplayer RE stuff have been bad. A little premature to be disappointed since they haven't shown anything, but I would much rather take a new single player RE. I know people want a remake of 3 but getting a sequel to RE7 is more enticing to me.

TheDarkKnight

Oct 25, 2017
4 vs 1 RE multiplayer game? Idk, their previous efforts on multiplayer RE stuff have been bad. A little premature to be disappointed since they haven't shown anything, but I would much rather take a new single player RE. I know people want a remake of 3 but getting a sequel to RE7 is more enticing to me.
That's of course happening but not anytime soon. I expect this to come out next year to give those games time to come out early 2021