• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sargerus

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I really need confirmation on that leaked Alcina boss theme. I can't find it anywhere. :/

Oct 27, 2017
I'll go into more detail about each before the game leaks publicly, some bosses I know a decent amount about, some I barely know anything about, but this close to release I'm okay unloading a bit. This is not from the final game, just things I've known for a while on the bosses (not in order you fight them). Major boss spoilers for RE8, but there's a lot I don't know I'm sure.

1. Heisenberg 1
Now, I'm actually going to mention one thing I've been confused about is Heisenberg/Gregorio. There's a character in RE8 who I think may be related to Heisenberg, I THINK he might be the "Gorilla Man" we face rather than Heisenberg. I'm really shifty on who he is and his role, I'm aware we have a few boss fights with him apparently, and what I know makes him sound like he's the big hammer Gorilla man we fight rather than Heisenberg. I'm aware this giant Lycan shows up a few times optionally to be fought, like in the game's opening RE4 encounter, there's a scene he hurtles you down a slide into a giant series of puzzle trap rooms with spikes everywhere. I'll just mention I know this guy shows up multiple times, some optional fights and one preultimate fight with him, but I don't actually know who he is and I have a big of confusion with him.

2. Heisenberg 2
I'm aware you fight him in essentially a battle dome behind Heisenberg's Factory he's converted a junk yard into, the boss has multiple phases, there's a wrecking ball Heisenberg uses in the fight to fling at you, he uses his powers for, one of the phases of the boss fight Ethan drives a tank that I believe Heisenberg was fixing up. It's a pretty ridiculous boss fight.

3. Bela
4. Cassandra
5. Daniela
I'm including these three together, I know they all have a weakness against fire, you use a torch or flamethrower. You first fight them more humanoid, but they turn into these disgusting spider monsters. Even though these three share stuff and the same weakness, I'm also aware each fight demonstrates the difference in their personality and differing arenas and twists to each one.

6. Dimitrescu 1
Dimitrescu tears Ethan's hand off and flings you in a dark prison. In the prison you first need to sneak around in the dark as she hunts you and get your hand off, then to pull levers and get what you need with your hand back to proceed. Dimitrescu in this area tries to scare you, peek around corners, you pull levers which lowers some prison gates in this grid-like prison area, but lifts others. It's basically a sneaking/puzzle boss that I've heard is pretty terrifying, you can down her for the time being or make your escape.

7. Dimitrescu 2
She turns into a giant dragon, you fight her first on this giant platform as she flies around and attacks you, you then climb a giant tower as she tries to cut you off, and ultimately you and her go crashing down multiple floors of the tower and Castle to the ground floor where you use some old canons and canon balls to take her out for good.

8. Crazy Drillman
Game's chainsaw enemy I'm aware of.

9. Moreau's Monster
A giant, Tyrant-like monster with an acidic sack. This may or may not be Moreau, I never got clarification. It has the BIGGEST boss fight arena in any RE game period, it's like Krauser's arena from RE4 but bigger. It chases you through the town at first ala Krauser, it has giant claw and acid attacks, climb one of the windmills and fight it too.

10. Moreau
Giant lake monster boss you fight in a boat most know about at this point.

11. Benviento's Monster
12. Benviento
So I'm a bit blurry on the split in the boss fights, this may be 1, 2, or 3 different bosses. but I know that you fight a fake Rose and possibly Mia, but I know of Rose as a fact, who is one of Angie's puppets and there's a bit Ethan thinks he's saved Rose before things get more twisted. I know very little about the Dummy Rose boss fight outside of it existing.

Angie's boss fight is fucking wild. I'm aware part of it is Angie shrinks Ethan really, really small and stuffs him into a teacup. There's other dolls, like with weird scythe limbs, knives, that jitter and twitch like mad, and Ethan is in Angie's bedroom incredibly small, like can run under the bed, it takes a lot of effort to climb a cabinet, as you have to fight a colossal Angie.

And then there's Donna, who instead is really creepy and has an incredibly quiet multi-room boss fight, I guess a bit like Marguerite, but not exactly the same. I'm a little bit vague on some of the details, I think these three are different bosses, but it could be that there's some crossover and conjunction between them. I'm just aware related to Donna and Angie you fight a Rose Dummy, you fight Angie, and you fight Donna really.

13. Miranda 1
Miranda switches between several forms on the fly in her boss fight, you fight her in a forest of living Mold and a holy place to her, she turns into a giant spider, a giant gross winged thing, a giant reaper, Miranda can switch between her forms freely in this fight as she fights you, probably other forms too.

14. Miranda 2
Miranda conjoins with this giant tree/fetus thing. I don't know much about the boss if I'll be honest, but I know it's the final boss.

There we go, just before release and whatever other spoilers, I've known about these in some form for several months now, but still a lot I don't know I'm sure.

Some of those boss fights sound great. The puzzle/maze with Dimitrescu sounds great, even if I'd lying if I'm a little bummed she'll just get offed by some ol' cannon balls, lol. I'm guessing this fight wrecks much of the castle.

Ethan going all Honey I Shrunk the Kids is not where I ever would have imagines RE going but you know what, sure! The Beneviento fights sound nuts.

Neiteio

Oct 25, 2017
I'll go into more detail about each before the game leaks publicly, some bosses I know a decent amount about, some I barely know anything about, but this close to release I'm okay unloading a bit. This is not from the final game, just things I've known for a while on the bosses (not in order you fight them). Major boss spoilers for RE8, but there's a lot I don't know I'm sure.

1. Heisenberg 1
Now, I'm actually going to mention one thing I've been confused about is Heisenberg/Gregorio. There's a character in RE8 who I think may be related to Heisenberg, I THINK he might be the "Gorilla Man" we face rather than Heisenberg. I'm really shifty on who he is and his role, I'm aware we have a few boss fights with him apparently, and what I know makes him sound like he's the big hammer Gorilla man we fight rather than Heisenberg. I'm aware this giant Lycan shows up a few times optionally to be fought, like in the game's opening RE4 encounter, there's a scene he hurtles you down a slide into a giant series of puzzle trap rooms with spikes everywhere. I'll just mention I know this guy shows up multiple times, some optional fights and one preultimate fight with him, but I don't actually know who he is and I have a big of confusion with him.

2. Heisenberg 2
I'm aware you fight him in essentially a battle dome behind Heisenberg's Factory he's converted a junk yard into, the boss has multiple phases, there's a wrecking ball Heisenberg uses in the fight to fling at you, he uses his powers for, one of the phases of the boss fight Ethan drives a tank that I believe Heisenberg was fixing up. It's a pretty ridiculous boss fight.

3. Bela
4. Cassandra
5. Daniela
I'm including these three together, I know they all have a weakness against fire, you use a torch or flamethrower. You first fight them more humanoid, but they turn into these disgusting spider monsters. Even though these three share stuff and the same weakness, I'm also aware each fight demonstrates the difference in their personality and differing arenas and twists to each one.

6. Dimitrescu 1
Dimitrescu tears Ethan's hand off and flings you in a dark prison. In the prison you first need to sneak around in the dark as she hunts you and get your hand off, then to pull levers and get what you need with your hand back to proceed. Dimitrescu in this area tries to scare you, peek around corners, you pull levers which lowers some prison gates in this grid-like prison area, but lifts others. It's basically a sneaking/puzzle boss that I've heard is pretty terrifying, you can down her for the time being or make your escape.

7. Dimitrescu 2
She turns into a giant dragon, you fight her first on this giant platform as she flies around and attacks you, you then climb a giant tower as she tries to cut you off, and ultimately you and her go crashing down multiple floors of the tower and Castle to the ground floor where you use some old canons and canon balls to take her out for good.

8. Crazy Drillman
Game's chainsaw enemy I'm aware of.

9. Moreau's Monster
A giant, Tyrant-like monster with an acidic sack. This may or may not be Moreau, I never got clarification. It has the BIGGEST boss fight arena in any RE game period, it's like Krauser's arena from RE4 but bigger. It chases you through the town at first ala Krauser, it has giant claw and acid attacks, climb one of the windmills and fight it too.

10. Moreau
Giant lake monster boss you fight in a boat most know about at this point.

11. Benviento's Monster
12. Benviento
So I'm a bit blurry on the split in the boss fights, this may be 1, 2, or 3 different bosses. but I know that you fight a fake Rose and possibly Mia, but I know of Rose as a fact, who is one of Angie's puppets and there's a bit Ethan thinks he's saved Rose before things get more twisted. I know very little about the Dummy Rose boss fight outside of it existing.

Angie's boss fight is fucking wild. I'm aware part of it is Angie shrinks Ethan really, really small and stuffs him into a teacup. There's other dolls, like with weird scythe limbs, knives, that jitter and twitch like mad, and Ethan is in Angie's bedroom incredibly small, like can run under the bed, it takes a lot of effort to climb a cabinet, as you have to fight a colossal Angie.

And then there's Donna, who instead is really creepy and has an incredibly quiet multi-room boss fight, I guess a bit like Marguerite, but not exactly the same. I'm a little bit vague on some of the details, I think these three are different bosses, but it could be that there's some crossover and conjunction between them. I'm just aware related to Donna and Angie you fight a Rose Dummy, you fight Angie, and you fight Donna really.

13. Miranda 1
Miranda switches between several forms on the fly in her boss fight, you fight her in a forest of living Mold and a holy place to her, she turns into a giant spider, a giant gross winged thing, a giant reaper, Miranda can switch between her forms freely in this fight as she fights you, probably other forms too.

14. Miranda 2
Miranda conjoins with this giant tree/fetus thing. I don't know much about the boss if I'll be honest, but I know it's the final boss.

There we go, just before release and whatever other spoilers, I've known about these in some form for several months now, but still a lot I don't know I'm sure.
This sounds amazing and has pushed my already astronomical hype even higher. :-o

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
Chris better get some boss fights...

UrbanDandy

Oct 25, 2017
All we saw were the beastmen and Lady D's daughters. The description of the other enemy types sound good.

Neiteio

Oct 25, 2017
The Beneviento boss fights sound absolutely insane. Unlike anything we've ever seen in the series.

Sargerus

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm willing to take a day ban that the Beneviento fight is some kind of hallucination similar to the Scarecrow encounters in Batman Arkham Asylum.

Neiteio

Oct 25, 2017
I'm willing to take a day ban that the Beneviento fight is some kind of hallucination similar to the Scarecrow encounters in Batman Arkham Asylum.
Yeah I think so too.

Dusk did say the game has a paranoia theme after all
If Ethan is really just rolling around on the floor, hallucinating and foaming at the mouth, and the monsters still can't defeat him... lol

Although it's hard to imagine what could "scientifically" explain Ethan shrinking -- not just his body but his clothes and weapons as well (unless he's running around naked, lol).

Regardless of whether it makes sense, it sounds like an incredible series of setpieces.

Oct 27, 2017
Watching the youtube video of the leaked Dimitrescu boss fight/transformation and I really hope there is more to that particular scene than that. I know the leak was WIP but a bunch of things bug me about it or leave me with questions:
  • Is that some magical dagger? Why does she transform then instead of just kicking him off the cliff?
  • Or is Dimitrescu's comment from the trailers about Ethan's blood being stale a hint that the mold still in Ethan is maybe interacting and/or corrupting Dimitrescu and whatever virus she has, leading to her transformation?
  • For as iconic and memorable as Dimitrescu's humanoid design is, the dragon form is lacking any visual connection to her human form. Coupled with how mediocre the actual transformation scene is and how its all off screen, for an RE game I expect a bit more from the body horror/transformation stuff. Maybe there is more in the final game?
  • I'm assuming there is some connection between Dimitrescu and the gargoyle villains so visually there is probably something connecting them there.
  • The actual transformation is pretty lame- I guess the dagger was coated in Red Bull cause she just sprouts some little wings and flies off screen. Problem being that room looked really narrow so, she would have blown through a wall, right? And then she seemingly has a super elaborate transformation generating tons of mass in less than a couple seconds? Come on, its RE- I want to see that stuff!
  • Or at the very least have the initial transformation into a dragon thing retain a little more of her humanoid look and then maybe as the battle progresses, the mold she sucked from Ethan takes hold and makes her look more like the form we see in the leak. Just seems like they needed some phase in between her humanoid form and the molded dragon thing, especially if they're not going to show the transformation.
Nitpicks really just cause I'm simping for Dimitrescu and I love the body horror transformation stuff in RE games and it seems like they kind of cheaped out here with a pretty popular character's big scene. But then again, maybe there is more to it in the final shipping game.

If Ethan is really just rolling around on the floor, hallucinating and foaming at the mouth, and the monsters still can't defeat him... lol

Although it's hard to imagine what could "scientifically" explain Ethan shrinking -- not just his body but his clothes and weapons as well (unless he's running around naked, lol).
Yeah, hallucinations maybe make the most sense? As for the monsters/enemies not killing him while he's out, I dunno, seems par for the course for all of these bosses to play with their food before they eat it. I mean, do we know why they're keeping Ethan alive at all? I don't remember if that stuff was in the leaks or not- we know Rose is necessary for Miranda's Ritual, but is Ethan necessary too? Otherwise why not just kill him off quickly?

Neiteio

Oct 25, 2017
Watching the youtube video of the leaked Dimitrescu boss fight/transformation and I really hope there is more to that particular scene than that. I know the leak was WIP but a bunch of things bug me about it or leave me with questions:
  • Is that some magical dagger? Why does she transform then instead of just kicking him off the cliff?
  • Or is Dimitrescu's comment from the trailers about Ethan's blood being stale a hint that the mold still in Ethan is maybe interacting and/or corrupting Dimitrescu and whatever virus she has, leading to her transformation?
  • For as iconic and memorable as Dimitrescu's humanoid design is, the dragon form is lacking any visual connection to her human form. Coupled with how mediocre the actual transformation scene is and how its all off screen, for an RE game I expect a bit more from the body horror/transformation stuff. Maybe there is more in the final game?
  • I'm assuming there is some connection between Dimitrescu and the gargoyle villains so visually there is probably something connecting them there.
  • The actual transformation is pretty lame- I guess the dagger was coated in Red Bull cause she just sprouts some little wings and flies off screen. Problem being that room looked really narrow so, she would have blown through a wall, right? And then she seemingly has a super elaborate transformation generating tons of mass in less than a couple seconds? Come on, its RE- I want to see that stuff!
  • Or at the very least have the initial transformation into a dragon thing retain a little more of her humanoid look and then maybe as the battle progresses, the mold she sucked from Ethan takes hold and makes her look more like the form we see in the leak. Just seems like they needed some phase in between her humanoid form and the molded dragon thing, especially if they're not going to show the transformation.
Nitpicks really just cause I'm simping for Dimitrescu and I love the body horror transformation stuff in RE games and it seems like they kind of cheaped out here with a pretty popular character's big scene. But then again, maybe there is more to it in the final shipping game.

Yeah, hallucinations maybe make the most sense? As for the monsters/enemies not killing him while he's out, I dunno, seems par for the course for all of these bosses to play with their food before they eat it. I mean, do we know why they're keeping Ethan alive at all? I don't remember if that stuff was in the leaks or not- we know Rose is necessary for Miranda's Ritual, but is Ethan necessary too? Otherwise why not just kill him off quickly?
Dimitrescu's transformation is the second boss battle featuring her. The first battle features her in her human form, where she cuts off your hand and casts you down into a dungeon, and hunts you there. You must retrieve and reattach your severed hand in order to pull levers that raise and lower gates so that you can escape the prison. To do this, you sneak around as she looks for you.

As for her transformation in the second battle, it actually does have a visual connection to her original form: Her human form is on the back of the dragon, as though she is riding it. The overall effect is that she is a mounted dragon-rider, like something out of Game of Thrones. She battles you on a platform atop the castle, then pursues you up a tower, then you fall together to ground level where you finish her off with cannons and cannonballs. All of this, according to Dusk Golem.

Also worth noting that Dracula (the inspiration for the vampires) is a name meaning "Son of the Dragon." The winged dragon also shares a visual theme with the winged gargoyle Thralls you encounter.

As for the ceremonial dagger prompting the change, that's typical for RE -- a monster takes a critical blow and destabilizes, mutating into a new form. Mutations into stronger forms are a common response to physical trauma in the RE universe. The dagger might be special, or it can be as simple as him striking a vital area.

As for the monsters needing to capture Ethan: That is what Mother Miranda wants them to do, yes. Miranda needs him alive for some reason. It seems like the monsters are testing him at first, maybe to ascertain his powers. He is then needed to complete the ceremony involving the baby Rose.

Last edited:

DukeBobby

Oct 25, 2017
Those bosses sound completely bonkers and too good to be true. I just hope the final boss isn't a glorified QTE this time.

deathsaber

Nov 2, 2017
Maybe dumb question, but what is the accepted 'science' here on how Ethan can keep losing limbs and have them reattached- is it the magic of the green herbs/first aid liquid he applies, that just regenerates all non-fatal injury (after his hand was stapled back early in RE7 for instance) or is it because he is somewhat super powered (leftover influence from Eveline, which also affected Mia in a big way as well as obviously the Baker family), and gave them regenerative abilities?

Just curious because I'm hearing that more of these "de-limbing" shenanigans occur in RE8.

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe dumb question, but what is the accepted 'science' here on how Ethan can keep losing limbs and have them reattached- is it the magic of the green herbs/first aid liquid he applies, that just regenerates all non-fatal injury (after his hand was stapled back early in RE7 for instance) or is it because he is somewhat super powered (leftover influence from Eveline, which also affected Mia in a big way as well as obviously the Baker family), and gave them regenerative abilities?

Just curious because I'm hearing that more of these "de-limbing" shenanigans occur in RE8.
In 7 he was infected and the heal liquid just activated the regeneration. In 8 idk what's the reason, but 8 is mold again so prolly the same?

Neiteio

Oct 25, 2017

Ethan seems special. Whatever mechanism allowed him to reattach his hand and leg in RE7 is probably why Miranda needs him in RE8. We also know from the leaks that in RE8 Ethan even loses his heart at one point but is able to revive without it later.

Oct 27, 2017

Regardless of whether it makes sense, it sounds like an incredible series of setpieces.
I think it is more like he is tripping while killing them. He thinks he is small but he is actually big and is killing them.

Kane & Lynch had something like that where Lynch would go crazy and start seeing things:

In the second video he is killing hostages instead of cops.

The mold. He was never cured but was able to kill Eveline before she controlled him so he was basically the same as Jack.

Neiteio

Oct 25, 2017
Dusk Golem said the final showdown with the many forms of Miranda takes place "in a forest of living mold" (maybe that's the Stronghold on the world map, past Otto's Mill?), so the mold is back. I imagine Ethan has some element that will help Miranda transfer herself into baby Rose, and Miranda wants to become Rose because Rose inherited Eveline's power -- the ability to control the minds of anyone -- but presumably without the rapid aging of the original Eveline. In effect, Miranda could make everyone in the world worship her.

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017

For the record, in RE8 Ethan gets his fucking heart pulled out, dies, and then comes back to life as himself, so there is definitely something up with him.

Dusk Golem said the final showdown with the many forms of Miranda takes place "in a forest of living mold" (maybe that's the Stronghold on the world map, past Otto's Mill?), so the mold is back. I imagine Ethan has some element that will help Miranda transfer herself into baby Rose, and Miranda wants to become Rose because Rose inherited Eveline's power -- the ability to control the minds of anyone -- but presumably without the rapid aging of the original Eveline. In effect, Miranda could make everyone in the world worship her.

I may be wrong about this, as I'm not 100% aware of what Miranda's objective is, but I think she doesn't want to live forever or take over Rose, I vaguely think she wants Rose to be the heart of her weird fetus/tree thing. I'm missing a lot of the plot if I'll be honest, just with bits and pieces from things I've heard, the hack, etc. But I'm under the impression that Miranda's ultimate goal is to help that tree grow and change something about the world forever, and for that they need Rose for some reason. There's some murals around the Village showing large trees growing everywhere over a sphere (probably the planet), and the final boss does end up being that giant tree/fetus thing that she's trying to grow that grows up from underneath the Village and out, consuming the whole place. I'm thinking helping that thing grow is her ultimate ambition. Why? How does Rose help that? I don't know, guess we'll find out.

I do have a theory set in a bit of tidbits I know that I believe the giant tree/fetus thing might be the source of the Mold in the Village, and maybe the source of the Mold altogether, and maybe Rose has some special connection or control over it rather than Miranda.

Oct 27, 2017
So the hacks/leaks came out in December 2020, but do we know how far along the game was as it is in the leaks? It was obviously still a WIP but I saw somebody somewhere else saying it was from a build of the game from early 2019. That seems pretty early?

As for her transformation in the second battle, it actually does have a visual connection to her original form: Her human form is on the back of the dragon, as though she is riding it. The overall effect is that she is a mounted dragon-rider, like something out of Game of Thrones. She battles you on a platform atop the castle, then pursues you up a tower, then you fall together to ground level where you finish her off with cannons and cannonballs. All of this, according to Dusk Golem.

Also worth noting that Dracula (the inspiration for the vampires) is a name meaning "Son of the Dragon." The winged dragon also shares a visual theme with the winged gargoyle Thralls you encounter.

Conceptually I love the whole final form for Dimitrescu- like you said, the whole Dragon motif fits with Dracula and I'm sure there is some connection those winged gargoyle thralls. I dig the idea and concept of her final form, I just personally find the execution of it a bit underwhelming, especially considering how good and unique her humanoid form is.

Sure, from the blurry leaked footage you can see a zombie looking armless husk of a form kind of flailing around on the top of the Gaping dragon looking thing. My personal contention purely visually is that the zombie/humanoid part that's supposed to be Dimitrescu just looks like it could be ripped from any zombie video game ever. Again, prefaced by saying it was from the blurry leak and maybe it was WIP, but even if just the face looks a little more like DImitrescu's face, that would be a big improvement.

The dragon thing on its own looks cool but as the final form for DImitrescu, the actual design seems a bit derivative of your Dark Souls Gaping Dragon or so many other From Software monsters. I would have liked to see something a bit more RE- see some more vestigial bits of Dimitrescu's human form somehow- have her arms bent unnaturally far back a la Margueritte in RE7 with her razor fingers stretched way out to make up the wings or something crazy like that. Instead it just kind of looks like they designed a From Software dragon creature and plopped an armless zombie on the top.

For me it also comes down to not seeing the transformation at all and having that scene feel cheap because of that. Again, prefaced by it being WIP and all, but with something like Nemesis, or maybe moreso Berkin, you go through the phases of mutation before getting to the big bad ultimate form, such that you see the leftover human bits with each change. That's the sort of body horror that I like with Resident Evil- stuff like The Thing or The Fly. Obviously by the time you get to the later form, its mostly wild monster design but there is a A >B>C so you can visually see how we got there. With Dimitrescu, you go from humanoid form to seeing little bat wings sprout out of her back and her flying off screen, then literally 2 seconds later, she's a gargantuan dragon thing with next to no resemblance to her human form. Its like they're going from point A> point Z in literally 2 seconds.

Just showing some more of the transformation would help since it doesn't make any sense- she sprouts the wings from her back and yet the wings on the dragon are near where her legs would be and about 10 times larger. Where did her arms go on her torso? How did all of that happen in literally 2 seconds!?

Again, concept for vampire dragon is cool as hell. Execution from the leak seems lacking both in the transformation scene itself and her final design IMO, which is super disappointing considering how great her normal design is.

As for the ceremonial dagger prompting the change, that's typical for RE -- a monster takes a critical blow and destabilizes, mutating into a new form. Mutations into stronger forms are a common response to physical trauma in the RE universe. The dagger might be special, or it can be as simple as him striking a vital area.
Sure, I get it. If its not some special dagger though, its a whole ball of ludonarrative dissonance since I'm sure we can shoot at her to no avail when she's chasing us but getting shanked makes her go full on dragon? Eh... her transformation seems maybe not willing either in the sense that she doesn't seem the type to want to willingly turn into terribly ugly centaur dragon thing, what with her seemingly having a sense of style and makeup and whatnot in her human form.

That's also another qualm I have with RE villains in general though- they always turn into nasty BOWs to kill the protagonist but what if they did kill the protagonist? Then what? How is Krauser going to ever tie his shoes with that blade arm of his? Is Wesker just going to get groceries on the weekend with giant tentacle arms? How is DImitrescu going to sip wine in her wine cellar if she's giant dragon monstrosity? Questions! :)

Tttssd1972

May 24, 2019
Not sure if we are allowed to talk about it with it being on another forum... but there are completion times floating around 👀👀👀

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
That's also another qualm I have with RE villains in general though- they always turn into nasty BOWs to kill the protagonist but what if they did kill the protagonist? Then what? How is Krauser going to ever tie his shoes with that blade arm of his? Is Wesker just going to get groceries on the weekend with giant tentacle arms?
The implication is always that if we don't stop the insane mutation right there and now then it will be unleashed, possibly infecting the entire known world.

Tonswelt

Aug 25, 2018
Germany
Please inject this game onto my SSD. Everything I've been reading sounds so incredibly good. I just can't wait anymore. I really feel like this game will make Ethan my favorite RE character.

CenturionNami

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Seems like 13-16 hours. Someone was posting on4chan with a screen and there's was 15 hours and thirty minutes.

Tttssd1972

May 24, 2019
13-15hrs would be fantastic for RE. I plan on doing Hardcore the 1st run through, so this would be plenty of meat

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
Seems like 13-16 hours. Someone was posting on4chan with a screen and there's was 15 hours and thirty minutes.
Could you DM me a link to the 4chan thread? I mainly want to compare the results screen to the GameFAQs one to see if it looks the same.

The GameFAQs one could be real or not, but could've been easily faked, & I'm horrible at finding stuff on 4chan.

CenturionNami

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Could you DM me a link to the 4chan thread? I mainly want to compare the results screen to the GameFAQs one to see if it looks the same.

The GameFAQs one could be real or not, but could've been easily faked, & I'm horrible at finding stuff on 4chan.
It was scrubbed by the Janitors, so I couldn't link it, unless there's an archive for removed threads. People were debating if the shots were doctored and the OP was larping.

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
It was scrubbed by the Janitors, so I couldn't link it, unless there's an archive for removed threads. People were debating if the shots were doctored and the OP was larping.
That's a shame. I'll post the GameFAQs one, but as I haven't seen what the end screen looks like, this could easily be doctored. I guess I'll ask if it looked anything like this:

AAa5QRAABxOk.png

It could be this, I could see them do this, but it just as easily could be doctored, so it's a case more sources to confirm it is better.