• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

Resonance of Fate (PS4/PC) rated by the German classification board (USK)

Durante

Dark Souls Man
Oct 24, 2017
YES YES YES

The only sad part is that I didn't get to do it, but this explains why they weren't willing to license it.

Please support arbitrary FPS. And ultrawide.

Yoshichan

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Seriously, I've been wanting this for so many fucking years. The game ran like shit on PS3 but I played it for at least 200 hours and 100%'d it. It was SUCH A GOOD game with such a rewarding and challenging combat system.

Durante

Dark Souls Man
Oct 24, 2017
I own it on PS3 and never finished it. This is a sign.
Same here. Or maybe I own it on 360. One of the two.

It was a game which was at the same time incredibly aesthetically pleasing and really let down by the rendering quality on those consoles.

Oct 28, 2017
This is unironically the best day of my life.

I've been telling this whole forum how I'd love a remaster high and low.

Thank you Sega and Tri-Ace for granting my wish. The best JRPG of the generation will come back for another chance, this time without FF13 releasing in the same week

Oct 27, 2017
Please have a physical release, please have a physical release!

I highly doubt it'll get one, but boy am I excited to see what they touched up in my all time favorite JRPG.

Oct 25, 2017
Wonderful. I actually finished it (minus the extra content) back in the day.

Just shut off your brain regarding the plot and enjoy the stellar combat system and playing with fancy clothes & dressing your characters.

Oct 25, 2017
I only played it a few hours back then on PS3, but I loved the aesthetics and super stylish combat. But I think the gameplay would've become too grindy for me to finish it. But I wish someone would make a similar stylish, guns-based turn-based/real-time hybrid battle-system again.