• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Chairmanchuck (另一个我)

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
China
https://popbastion.com/2018/09/14/r...d-for-ps4-pc-by-germany-classification-board/

resonance-of-fate.jpg

Seems we will still get a port/Remaster.

Durante

Dark Souls Man
Oct 24, 2017
YES YES YES

The only sad part is that I didn't get to do it, but this explains why they weren't willing to license it.

Please support arbitrary FPS. And ultrawide.

Yoshichan

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Seriously, I've been wanting this for so many fucking years. The game ran like shit on PS3 but I played it for at least 200 hours and 100%'d it. It was SUCH A GOOD game with such a rewarding and challenging combat system.

stan423321

Oct 25, 2017
I think I'll grab it. I have a PS3 copy but the less my library is dependent on the PS3, the better.

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
This is unironically the best day of my life.

I've been telling this whole forum how I'd love a remaster high and low.

Thank you Sega and Tri-Ace for granting my wish. The best JRPG of the generation will come back for another chance, this time without FF13 releasing in the same week

Byronic Hero

Oct 27, 2017
Please have a physical release, please have a physical release!

I highly doubt it'll get one, but boy am I excited to see what they touched up in my all time favorite JRPG.

Atolm

Oct 25, 2017
Wonderful. I actually finished it (minus the extra content) back in the day.

Just shut off your brain regarding the plot and enjoy the stellar combat system and playing with fancy clothes & dressing your characters.

Koozek

Oct 25, 2017
I only played it a few hours back then on PS3, but I loved the aesthetics and super stylish combat. But I think the gameplay would've become too grindy for me to finish it. But I wish someone would make a similar stylish, guns-based turn-based/real-time hybrid battle-system again.

KaiPow

Oct 25, 2017
It's not the NieR I was hoping for, but I'll take it.

Looking forward to running around in triangles in Full HD.