• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Arthands

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

We'll talk about the future of the AR/VR industry and bring back fan favorites like John Carmack's App Reviews. OC6 is also an amazing opportunity to see the latest from game developers around the world. Respawn Entertainment (Apex Legends™ and Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order™) will join us at this year's show to reveal a new AAA first-person combat title made in partnership with Oculus Studios, including the first hands-on playable demo.

Deleted member 19767

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm both excited and concerned that this is going to be Titanfall related.
Excited because it could be amazing.
Concerned because this could be what Titanfall has become, with no big sequel on the horizon.

Deleted member 5359

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I finally have a room big enough for VR. Whatever this is will probably be my point of entry into buying a headset and controllers.

Albin

Jun 29, 2018
Not a fan of Oculus and their walled garden, but still excited for this!

Quample

Dec 23, 2017
Cincinnati, OH
I know it won't be Titanfall related, but if you ask me that would be freaking sweet. The Titan part at least, the pilot gameplay would be impossible in VR. Even the most vetted VR players would be shitting vomit all over the place.

I hope this game isn't too much of a military combat sim, though...I like Onward but waiting around in lobbies after you die is lame as fuck. Then again, this is "Respawn" so I'm pretty sure we don't have to worry about that.

I'm very curious to see what a reputable AAA company can do with VR graphics in an fps...although I realize it could just be a handful of devs working on it.

Not a fan of Oculus and their walled garden, but still excited for this!

I get what you mean, but that walled garden is why this game exists. And its mostly just garden at the moment, the walls are paper thin.

Last edited: