• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SimpleCRIPPLE

Oct 28, 2017
Sounds great if you got a squad to roll with. Respawn mechanic seems fair, like the idea of jump towers.

Hanbei

Nov 11, 2017
Really impressed at how they managed to keep it secret until a few days ago.

Sparks

Senior Games Artist
Verified
Dec 10, 2018
Los Angeles
It's real fun, they put a lot of polish in this guy. Hope it all launches cleanly!

PATHFINDER MY BAE.

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
Not seen the trailer but heard about this earlier. Saw someone say "it's titanfall without the titans and wall running".

Is that true? Because I can live without the titans, but why would I want to play something based on or in the Titanfall world where I can't run on walls?

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Got me a bit hyped too, will test it now.

A bit skeptical about all the long animations while reviving and finishing, the long reviving is a huge problem in BFV, Let's see how it plays here.

Azerth

Prophet of Truth - Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
will give it a shot. wish they had found a way to put the titans in it

Garrett 2U

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is Xbox One download capped at 150 Mbps? I just got a Gigabit internet and it seems capped by Xbox servers.
Super excited to jump in and play this!

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
About 2 minute left to download 7 GBs. :) Going pretty well so far.
Guess EA has to improve their servers that send to Croatia then.

CHfus.jpg

qatak

Oct 27, 2017
insanely slow download speed lol. i'm on 1gbps Google Fiber and getting the below:
QPy7ry7.png

JaegerDeus

Banned
Jan 25, 2018
I've put over 300 hours into both TitanFall and TitanFall 2.

I'll give this game a try, but I don't think it's for me.

I hope it does well for Respawn though. My concern is that, as good as it may be (and I have no doubt the mechanics will be EXCELLENT, cause that's what Respawn does), it's just not launching at the right time to really be a player in the market. I think Fortnite is arguably as strong as it will ever be, both brand-wise, and by sheer social momentum. I think this could be the best game of the year, and still not pull significant people away from Fortnite, simply because they'll stick to what their friends are playing.

Hope I'm wrong though.

mere_immortal

Oct 25, 2017
This is a really good reveal. Straight into gameplay, quick and simple explanations and the future roadmap.

yumms

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Does this require XBL Gold to play?

Amiablepercy

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
California
Intrigued. The art style isn't my taste but it is free right now and on PS4 the platform I have the most friends. I could see giving this a fair shake until Anthem comes out.

Oct 26, 2017
This looks damn awesome. Could be the biggest BR yet in terms of how different the characters are, very very different. And wow, this is Source?

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
Founders Pack is $30,

Includes the following: -2000 Apex Coins -Exclusive Legendary Demon Hemlok Weapon Skin -3 Exclusive Roughneck Character Skins (1 each for Wraith, Bloodhound, and Gibraltar) -3 Exclusive Banner Frames (1 each for Wraith, Bloodhound, and Gibraltar) -1 Exclusive Founder's Badge

Status
Not open for further replies.