• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
If someone makes an OT, the title should be "Apex Legends |OT| Where we (titan)falling, boys?"

Xeonidus

“Fuck them kids.”
Oct 28, 2017
Man, I set this to download on my PS4 from work when I heard it was available, so it's just sitting on my HD waiting till I put the little one to bed.

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
Won a game after like, 6 matches.

Game feels really good to play. Such a high level of polish. This and RoE are probably my new main BR games.

Pilots were always my favourite part of TF.

Sou Da

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hot take: The Respawn mechanic exists because they knew there'd be jokes about Respawn making a game with no respawns.

Art Vandelay

Oct 27, 2017
USA
I miss wall climbing, but that robot guy scratches the high mobility itch. But late game all the assualt rifle ammo is hard to find. Respawning team mates feels soo good. Being able to run the fuck away and rebuilding your squad is an amazing feeling.

Yeah, I think they need to do something about ammo. It doesn't help that it takes so much inventory space either.

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I really like how versatile the call out button is. Can easily communicate with your team without a mic.

Overture

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
MsvJyuh.png

I'm in love with this game. Played a couple of games with this character and loved it. I'm going to sleep now, I fucking have to. See ya!

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
I think I'm 100% going to be buying the Battle Pass once it comes out. It's a month out but still. I can see myself playing this game a ton. I will probably try and get in a game or 2 before work.

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
First game on Xbox and managed a 7 kill win with some randoms. Gonna take some getting used to the looting routine but I'm liking it.

BizzyBum

Oct 26, 2017
New York
I would play this more if they had a solo mode. I don't have any friends that are into these games and I don't want to always have to worry about random teammates all the time, but the way the game is designed with the class setup I don't even think this game can be played with a solo mode right now.

Mini-Me

Oct 25, 2017
I especially love the map design. Great verticality, choke points, sight lines are mostly medium range. It's good stuff.

daedalius

Oct 27, 2017
Seems like a really good battle Royale game, maybe it's not my genre... I'd rather just play titanfall!

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
Yeah, the pinging system is goddamned brilliant, and needs to be a staple of the genre going forward.

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
I really like how it doesn't show you how many players are left once it gets to the final few zones.

ChoklitCow

Oct 27, 2017
Muncie, IN
Status
Not open for further replies.