Respawn Launches Apex Legends, a Free-to-Play Battle Royale Experience Available Now on PC, PS4, and Xbox One

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
The ping system in this game is revolutionary. It makes it possible to effortlessly communicate with your squad without needing a mic. If you're like me and you don't like having to talk to randos, this game has your back. I love how there's in-game dialog to go along with it, too.

Jan 30, 2018

I'm in love with this game. Played a couple of games with this character and loved it. I'm going to sleep now, I fucking have to. See ya!
Hey! What do the second and third diamonds there represent? I figured the third was a win, but I have won twice and that never popped up, and the second looks like his special move? I don't have either and was just curious if you know.

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Hey! What do the second and third diamonds there represent? I figured the third was a win, but I have won twice and that never popped up, and the second looks like his special move? I don't have either and was just curious if you know.
The second one is a win with this particular character. The third one... I think it was the last kill of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.