• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arc

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe how polished this game is. The ping system is super intuitive.

My group played tonight and had a ton of fun, it definitely still feels like Titanfall. Love the class strategy.

Computermau5

Oct 27, 2017
Is there any word on if there will be a rejoin feature? My game crashed right when my friends and I were in the second last circle but there was no option...

Broken Joystick

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
England
well that answers that
0YNVx2v.png

SlayerSaint

Jan 6, 2019
This game's great baby

Too bad I'm still average as hell. We need an OT and a comprehensive list of players per platform!

DirtyLarry

Oct 27, 2017
1st Match I died within a minute.
2nd Match was a win. I have no clue what I am doing in BR games but fortunately the other 2 people in my squad clearly did.
3rd Match we got 3rd place.

I have to say, I historically have not taken to BR games as they always felt wonky to me. Perhaps COD's take is different, but I avoid COD like the plague.

If there is any chance of me taking to the genre, it will be no doubt thanks to this game. The gunplay is tight. I like the ability to call out shit to your squad to really emphasize teamwork. It just seems like a take on the whole genre I can get behind.

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah. OT needs to go up. I wonder if Xbox has an Era Club yet for the game, so peeps can use friend finder.

Aug 5, 2018
I played a handful of rounds, I dig the movement but can't get the hang of the gun play so far. Which is odd since I was pretty good at titanfall. 🤷🏻‍♂️

AcidCat

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Bellingham WA
Almost forgot how punchy and satisfying the gun combat of this series is. Also in the past Ive exclusively played br games solo, the forced teamwork of the game is a nice change of pace and keeps you in the game longer with revives. Won my second match and it was actually a lot of fun.

OHRye

Nov 17, 2017
Anyone do the math on how quick you earn currency? I'm about to hit level 4,and will earn 600 red coins. Need 12,000 for a hero.

Rean

Oct 27, 2017
i wanna shoot each and every one of those morons who dive bomb the second its possible throwing entire team into bloodbath

antitrop

Oct 25, 2017
I dig the class-based aspect, actually. I mained Support in Overwatch and felt immediately comfortable in Apex with the character that throws out healing drones and calls in supply drops.

Healing just comes naturally to me, I dunno.

Belfast

Oct 28, 2017
I can't figure out why, but this game runs like absolute dogshit on my laptop (not top of the line, but mid-high range gaming laptop). But it seems less like changing settings and more like its just not playing nice with my system.

Oct 27, 2017
Las Vegas
I don't know what just happened. Got one shotted by some dude, I assume with a sniper, and it said he had 23 kills. It wasn't even that close to the end of the game lol.

sinny

Oct 28, 2017
I really liked what i played. I can see this becoming the multiplayer game to play for me and my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.