• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

AaronMT

Oct 27, 2017
Toronto

View: https://twitter.com/Respawn/status/1573084728025980928?s=20&t=qzP1XjHFcKK-ZEQRndoTNg

Recently, we have seen increased harassment towards members of our development team.

We welcome community input, however, the line between constructive feedback and the harassment of our dev team cannot be crossed.

We want to remind our players that we have a zero tolerance policy for threats and the harassment of our developers. We will tai-ce appropriate action to ensure the health and safety of our team.

We love hearing feedback and will continue to work alongside our community to foster a respectful collaborative environment, and uphold the competitive integrity of our game.

Respawn

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
Players who have mics and are very vocal can be brutal at times on apex

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
What's the context other than capital G Gamers? Did they nerf somethingā€¦?

Heel

Oct 25, 2017
does this have to do with the random thing i heard about med kit animations and ultimate accelerants

These things, and people actually getting mad that they adjusted the iron sights on a Battlepass-only skin from almost two years ago:

www.ea.com

An update on iron sights

Learn how Apex Legends will be improving the competitive integrity of iron sights now and in the future.

Yes, you read that right. People are mad that they fixed a pay-to-win advantage.

J75

Sep 29, 2018
These things, and people actually getting mad that they adjusted the iron sights on a Battlepass-only skin from almost two years ago:

www.ea.com

An update on iron sights

Learn how Apex Legends will be improving the competitive integrity of iron sights now and in the future.

Yes, you read that right. People are mad that they fixed a pay-to-win advantage.
OVER THIS!? Jesus fucking christ. Shit like this makes me ashamed to engage in this hobby...

astro

Oct 25, 2017

www.ea.com

An update on iron sights

What was better about the before version of the first sight?

Shoot

Oct 25, 2017
Respawn are one of the best devs in the industry and their fans are lucky to have them.

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
it makes sense the new ironsights block the boob area so now you can't see them at all it's CENSORSHIP

/s

(I literally have no idea why anyone would be bothered by not being able to see the torso area or the area slightly below where you're aiming in general)

bry

Oct 27, 2017

www.ea.com

An update on iron sights

I think it's also because a recolor of this skin leaked and the rumor is that it's going to cost heirloom shards to get it.So people are annoyed that they adjusted this skin after two years so it rly doesn't become pay to win when it sells for $200 basically lol

edit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ApexUncove...urce=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

WillowWrath

Dec 15, 2018
I hate the entitlement and toxicity from gamers. On one hand we can be a strong tight knit community on the other we're divisive and warring.

(Most gamers are lovely though!) But attacking creatives really just annoys me like nothing else lately.

Oct 27, 2017
1. The toxic behavior of the fanbase reminds me of Gears of War back in it's day. The hate messages and screaming on the mic is just an everyday thing in Apex.
2. "Pay to win" šŸ¤£ That tiny sight difference did nothing. I've had those skins since day 1. You get 30 level one scopes or sights as soon as you drop that are better than any iron sight anyways.