• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

danrbg

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Dec 9, 2018
According to the article, the work list indicates that the game is multiplatform:
One of the very first games confirmed for PS5 is Bluepoint Games' unannounced title. There are multiple reports and speculations about what this game is, from it being a Demon's Soul Remastered to a brand new IP, a lot is being said. And while we can't confirm what this game is, the information we have today at least confirms that it is probably not a PS5 exclusive title. Hence, it will possibly release on Xbox Scarlett as well.
According to the job listings, Bluepoint Games is working on a remastered title for the "most advanced home consoles."

The job listings, from the looks of it, reveal two things about whatever Bluepoint Games is working on.
  • It is a multiple-platform game
  • It is not a new IP and will be a remastered title

An interesting thing to note here is that Bluepoint Games has mostly worked with for remastered titles and very rarely works with other publishers. Bluepoint Games worked with Konami for MGS remasters and helped create Titanfall for Xbox 360.
Castlevania?
Here the full article:

Rodelero

Oct 27, 2017
To be honest... that article is taking a lot from the wording of a job listing. Obviously it could well be multiplatform but this feels like they're jumping to conclusions.

Kemono

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So Metal Gear Solid.

But then again the article is quite reaching.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Iunno, I think they're going to list it as plural just because they're not a first party dev. They're not even consistent, they go from 'game' to 'games' from one paragraph to the other.

Meatwad

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
USA
I honestly do not want a Castlevania remaster unless it is going to be glorious high-resolution 2D Sprites

oni-link

tag reference no one gets
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Good, should rule Demon's Souls out, which doesn't need a remake, a 4k 60fps remaster would be more than good enough

MGS is also a heartbreakingly boring candidate for a remake, so naturally everyone wants it to be remade (again)

Oct 25, 2017
UK NW
Consoles could even mean crossgen or just be a general statement I expect that Bluepoint's game be it Demons souls remake or whatever else will be an exclusive for Sony.

jschreier

Press Sneak Fuck
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
A job site saying "Help bring our content to life, creating industry leading visual effects at industry leading performance on the most advanced home consoles" doesn't mean their game is coming to multiple consoles. This is a stretch even by 'random websites reporting on job listings' standards.

Deleted member 4067

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Don't care about a Demon's Souls remake at all (without From) but Sony wouldnt mention Bluepoint in that PS5 article if it wasn't exclusive

oni-link

tag reference no one gets
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Hope it's MGS1 then, since it's one of the best games of all time and deserves a great remake like RE2 and hopefully what FF7 is getting.

MV5BNDZiZjFkNTQtZjEyYS00NWMxLWFkMGYtNzY3NTZhZmEwYjJiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjcyNzkwMTc@._V1_.jpg

Deleted member 1589

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm in tatters...

well not really. I've been hot and cold regarding Kojima's games since MGS4, but MGS remains one of the best gaming moments in my life. Day one.