• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawk Kai

Oct 25, 2017
I got my iPhone X a couple days ago and when I try to visit a Resetera link though my browser or Twitter, it asks to scan my face for Face ID. Even when I'm logged in to the site, it still happens every new page. Anyone else seeing this? Is there a security protocol that needs to be deactivated on the website side?

OP
OP
Hawk Kai

Hawk Kai

Oct 25, 2017
Yes using safari directly or going through a link in Twitter or Tweetbot. It's really annoying, and it's the only site that does it. I'm not sure what to do about it.

CallMeShaft

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Resetera runs on the life force of others. So every few days, the mods/admins team decide who they should sacrifice so they can keep the lights on here. You've obviously been selected and once they take a picture of your face, your soul will be successfully taken.

ZhugeEX

Senior Analyst at Niko Partners
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Resetera runs on the life force of others. So every few days, the mods/admins team decide who they should sacrifice so they can keep the lights on here. You've obviously been selected and once they take a picture of your face, your soul will be successfully taken.

How did you know this?

Cookie

Oct 26, 2017
Hasn't happened for me on here but it has happened on a bunch of other websites. Macrumors for example. It's strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.