• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tigress

Oct 25, 2017
Washington
Had a customer who couldn't find her credit card. I suggested to her if she couldn't find it to call her bank. Insert her screaming that I was the worst person in the world and how I was evil. (Long rant on these two points). And how she can't believe I said that. And something about I know that (she was yelling so much it all kinda mixed together and she only came to this point once) so I assume she thought I thought she was stupid and was some how calling her stupid.

Aaron

I’m seeing double here!
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
I have plenty but the most recent interaction I had was a customer who requested a manager (always means trouble), so I walk up and the guy wanted a HP Spectre that was a weekend doorbuster deal off almost $1,000 that every store was sold out of, on Saturday.

The guy not only complained about how we wouldn't put it on hold in a store a state away (Only store who showed 1 in stock), but then went off about how he'd even pay full price but since we cant get him it, we didnt want his money.

"I've never been told my money's not good enough, really $2,000. Never been told no one wants that. That's so unbelievable, so what you're saying is you dont want my money?" For TEN STRAIGHT MINUTES.

I wanted to knock the guy out. He had a shit eating grin the entire time. Asked him if he owned a cell phone to try calling the other store and good luck with the drive and just walked away when he finally gave me a second to speak.

Rich Douche.
It's like what do people think you're going to do, pull a computer out of your ass? Like if he just puts enough money out you'll find one "in the back."

OrangeNova

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Working at a Tim Hortons in a mall, a VERY small location, someone accused me of poisoning their coffee because they didn't see me make it.

I politely responded that I didn't... because I didn't. He then accuses me of having the poison in my pocket, because he saw me put it in my pocket.

Tim Hortons doesn't give us pockets, we have flaps that couldn't store literally anything. I showed him this, and he took his coffee in a huff.

Ashdroid

Oct 27, 2017
One guy came into the store, got angry that a U2 song was playing, confronted me about it ("is this your music?! did one of you put this on?! I can't believe you'd play this!!"), and then stormed out. For the record, the radio was a satellite feed piped in from corporate; we had zero control over it.

I've never been more confused.

ComradeYork

Oct 27, 2017
When I was fairly new at my current job I stumbled into a customer screaming at an associate that was on the phone.

The company often tries to hire people with disabilities, and this associate couldn't drive as a result of said disability. This was all going on during a significant amount of rain, and he was trying to secure a ride home so he wouldn't have to walk home in it.

So anyway, I happen into the area and the customer is just going ballistic that someone clearly off the clock wasn't helping him. I tried to explain that to him, to which he just replied "WELL HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT?!" He demanded to know the coworker's name (I told him I was new and didn't know everybody yet), but I guess he found out anyway since my manager pulled me aside the next day to ask what happened.

Later saw a MAGA sticker on his car when going out to get carts which was the least surprising plot twist in human history.

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
I worked at an oceanfront resort briefly and a woman yelled at me for not knowing when the wild dolphins would swim by - like they kept an appointment book with us or something. I could fill a book with the idiotic questions I was asked, including: "When do you turn the waves on?" and "Is the ocean heated?"
Yeah, it's heated if you swim near a group of kids...
I never worked a service job again and always treat service people kindly because customers suck.

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
Something that was not even our fault, it was an employee's of his fault, when he realized this he took the employee (which he had brought with him) "out" to yell at him like he was a child, then came back in with us and tried to pretend he hadn't been shitty to me the entire time.

Rassilon

Oct 27, 2017
UK
I packed a shirt into a small reused bag because the costumer didn't want to pay 5p for a new one.
It was a tight fit and it took multiple minutes to shove the shirt in there.
I asked the customer if they were sure they wanted it in this small bag, and they didn't mind.

After finally stuffing the thing in there (it looked ridiculous),
the customer hissed 'PISS-TAKER' at me and left.

Torpedo Vegas

Oct 27, 2017
Parts Unknown.
Never got yelled at while working retail.

I did have a dude get out of sorts with me on the phone when he called my home phone and got pissed at me because I wasn't Pizza Hut.

Bacon

Oct 26, 2017
I worked at the whole foods coffee and juice bar for a number of years so I saw some entitled ass customers in my time. Didn't help that the coffee/juice bar was part of the "Specialty" department which included cheese and beer. As you can imagine, the coffee/juice bar was the lowest earning part of the department so we were always chronically understaffed so I was consistently working alone even with a long line and time consuming drinks to make.

Anyway there was this one dude who always came in and ordered a smoothie with the high end coconut water we had instead of the normal stuff. One time we didn't have the high end stuff in stock and he went off on me, asking me why "he was being punished for me not being able to do my job right". I was fucking stunned and didn't even know how to respond. How exactly am I punishing you for not being able to charge you extra for premium coconut water in your smoothie? How is it my fault that we ran out of the stuff? People need to get a damn grip.

Harp

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I used to work for Cold Stone and a father and his two sons came in. He was a middle-eastern immigrant that spoke poor English, though his sons were clearly very American. Helped the sons out, no problem, helped the dad out with his "Love It" size (medium) ice cream, and made him a bit too much. This was common, because depending on the number of toppings a customer wanted, that might increase the volume of the entire dish. This guy wanted a lot of pineapple, and I mean a lot. Just kept having me pile it on. This not only made his ice cream bigger, but more watery due to the juice. But like I said, this was fairly common, and to avoid giving him a bowl of ice cream that was super messy and spilling over the sides, my standard way of dealing with it was by putting it in a bigger size cup, while still only charging them the size that they ordered. So I threw his "Love It" size into a "Gotta Have It" cup, our biggest single-serving size. This had the intended effect of making the entire dish far less messy, but also made it appear as though I was ripping him off, because the large size of the cup made the medium size of the ice cream appear smaller than it actually was. This dude was super pissed and started yelling at me in broken English, and due to the language barrier, I could not explain to him that it was a larger cup than he ordered, and why I put it in there.

But I also understood, based on his assumption, why he was pissed. I don't think it's necessary to berate a college student making minimum wage in public, but if he thought I was ripping him off, fine. I appreciate the dude standing up for himself. The thing that did piss me off though, was his sons just standing there ignoring us. They could have easily relayed the situation to their dad and avoided the confrontation and embarrassment, but nah, fuck that. They were off in the corner of the store in their own world.

My next job was at a Van's premium store in a mall. During really busy days (back to school and Christmas, mostly), it was always a fifty fifty shot that customers would take note of how busy I was helping several customers, and act patiently, OR act super pissed that they weren't my top priority. Had several really nice people give me compliments to my managers during these moments, and even an Austrian couple who were tourists (Southern California, big regional mall, and a brand popularized in movies and TV- tourists were common) offer me a tip that I couldn't accept. One time, however, a lady came in with her three daughters during back to school sales. and while bringing each of her daughters several pairs of shoes, lacing them, helping them try them on, etc. she got furious at me for so much as asking other customers how they were doing and letting them know i'd be happy to grab them whatever pairs of shoes they wanted to check out. This is during our busiest season, and every sales associate is swamped with several customers. You see a new customer? You approach them. Make them feel welcome. Let them know they can ask to see a pair of shoes. Mom wasn't having it though. She took all three of her daughters and stormed off, leaving me to organize and clean up the refused pile of shoes they went through. She stopped by the register to tell the assistant manager running the store at that moment what a poor, disrespectful associate I was. Ugh, that one still pisses me off to think about.

So fucking glad not to be in food service or retail anymore, and very careful to be as respectful and understanding to any folks in those positions who help me. I feel awful whenever someone makes an honest mistake and goes out of their way to make sure it doesn't inconvenience me, because I have to assume they're used to dealing with some unruly sorts. Had a waitress forget to bring me guac at a restaurant, and she tried to comp our drinks over it. It literally took an extra five minutes to get the guac, I really didn't mind. She refused to charge me for the drinks, so I gave her the cost of the drinks added onto the tip and told the manager as I walked out what an outstanding waitress she was. Please treat the folks serving you with respect. Half the reason why these employees hate their jobs is entitled, rude, shitty customers. Respectful, polite, happy customers make all the fucking difference in the world, and can even make going to work an enjoyable experience.

Last edited:

Deleted member 44125

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
I've got many stories to tell from my days working in the computer/electronics section of a retail chain back in the late 90's and early 2k's. Here's the first one:

So it's close to X-mas time and this older lady comes in asking me if we sell "Drive Hard's." I'm trying my best not to laugh, and I politely ask her if she means hard drive. This sends her into a rage, saying, no, her kid told her he wanted a new DRIVE HARD for Christmas. So, I show her a box of a Maxtor hard drive, point to where it says hard drive, and say I think she just got things mixed up. This makes her even more mad and she says her son knows more about computers than I do and asks for my manager. I was the lead of the department and handled all computer related stuff, so I just told her she was dealing with the right person.

So, she takes the box, looks at it for a bit, and then throws it on down on the counter and storms off. I muttered something like "crazy old bat" and went back to work. About 30 minutes later she's back with our Operations Manager in tow. She says I refused to sell her a hard drive. He asked if that was true, I said it wasn't and she became irate when I tried to sell it to her. She denies all this, and he just tells me to sell her a hard drive and walks off.

So she's glaring at me as I hand her the hard drive from earlier. When I did I said "went home and asked your son eh?" and she says fuck you, snorts at me, and walks off. But we're not done. About 2 months later she brings in a computer she says no longer boots. We did repairs (one of the few places in this relatively small town that did), so I said I'd look at it. She was relatively nice this time. So she leaves and I take it to my work area and it's just a loose cable. But I'm don't forgive and I don't forget. So I wiped her "drive hard." She cried a bit about losing everything when I told her. In the end her "repair" cost about 400 dollars. Payback, sweet, sweet, payback.

I am a Bird

Oct 31, 2017
I had a guy call into tech support and wanted me to remove malware from his computer. He refused to tell me his name, account, computer, os or what kind of virus he had. He called just expecting me to shout the answer to his problem.

loquaciousJenny

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I've got many stories to tell from my days working in the computer/electronics section of a retail chain back in the late 90's and early 2k's. Here's the first one:

So it's close to X-mas time and this older lady comes in asking me if we sell "Drive Hard's." I'm trying my best not to laugh, and I politely ask her if she means hard drive. This sends her into a rage, saying, no, her kid told her he wanted a new DRIVE HARD for Christmas. So, I show her a box of a Maxtor hard drive, point to where it says hard drive, and say I think she just got things mixed up. This makes her even more mad and she says her son knows more about computers than I do and asks for my manager. I was the lead of the department and handled all computer related stuff, so I just told her she was dealing with the right person.

So, she takes the box, looks at it for a bit, and then throws it on down on the counter and storms off. I muttered something like "crazy old bat" and went back to work. About 30 minutes later she's back with our Operations Manager in tow. She says I refused to sell her a hard drive. He asked if that was true, I said it wasn't and she became irate when I tried to sell it to her. She denies all this, and he just tells me to sell her a hard drive and walks off.

So she's glaring at me as I hand her the hard drive from earlier. When I did I said "went home and asked your son eh?" and she says fuck you, snorts at me, and walks off. But we're not done. About 2 months later she brings in a computer she says no longer boots. We did repairs (one of the few places in this relatively small town that did), so I said I'd look at it. She was relatively nice this time. So she leaves and I take it to my work area and it's just a loose cable. But I'm don't forgive and I don't forget. So I wiped her "drive hard." She cried a bit about losing everything when I told her. In the end her "repair" cost about 400 dollars. Payback, sweet, sweet, payback.
Idk, I'm the same about being a snarky cunt but I couldn't hurt somebody else like that. :/

Quick

Oct 25, 2017
I had an argument with a customer who was mad I couldn't process his transaction and passing him over to my co-worker who had just finished a transaction. He thought I was ditching him for a woman and her kid, who asked me for help and I said I'd help them when I finish up the transaction.

So, he went at me saying I'm ditching him for the woman, and I showed him that I couldn't process his transaction, and I apologized that I called him up early. He ignored all of that and still went on about me ditching him. I flat out say to him, "I already showed you it doesn't work, what do you want me to do?" He shuts up and moves over to my co-worker, and he resumes ranting when I turned my back. The woman and her child were South Asian.

I'm pointing this out because a few months ago, and I remembered this after the fact: that same customer was kicked out of our store for accosting a black man because he took offence that the man looked at him for a moment.

But we're not done. About 2 months later she brings in a computer she says no longer boots. We did repairs (one of the few places in this relatively small town that did), so I said I'd look at it. She was relatively nice this time. So she leaves and I take it to my work area and it's just a loose cable. But I'm don't forgive and I don't forget. So I wiped her "drive hard." She cried a bit about losing everything when I told her. In the end her "repair" cost about 400 dollars. Payback, sweet, sweet, payback.

Real dick move here.

You had your final word in, and you had to be petty and wipe her hard drive. Damn son.

SeanShards

Oct 25, 2017
Worked customer support for a bus company for a few years. Strikes were always the worst, be it bus or trains. Only the drivers and employees of the bus company itself were on strike for the last bus strike, we were a call centre with a contract for the company so we were on as normal. Customers would ring asking when a bus was coming, and after being told there was a strike, you'd often get "I hope ye get what ye want you *insert your slur here*!" Like, I'm clearly not in the middle of industrial action, I'm taking your call right now!

Probably the worst was I worked next to a very nice older South African man, and I often had to take calls because he'd answer the call and they would say "I want to speak to an Irish person." These customers turned out to be exactly as pleasant as you'd expect. He ended up having to leave because he couldn't meet the targets due to having to transfer so often or getting completely unwarranted complaints just because of his accent.

Oh, and there was one who ranted on the phone for 30 minutes after being told our office wasn't in Dublin, saying that we were taking jobs from the capital and we were partially responsible for the homeless crisis because of this (wha?)

Deleted member 19996

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I had a customer looking to fight me because I wouldn't open and sell them a video game 20 mins before the store opened

May 31, 2018
Working at a Tim Hortons in a mall, a VERY small location, someone accused me of poisoning their coffee because they didn't see me make it.

I politely responded that I didn't... because I didn't. He then accuses me of having the poison in my pocket, because he saw me put it in my pocket.

Tim Hortons doesn't give us pockets, we have flaps that couldn't store literally anything. I showed him this, and he took his coffee in a huff.

Makes me think of this

Seda

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I used to sell TVs at Best Buy, and I had several customers who tried to pay with credit card but had it declined. I'd usually suggest they call their card company just to let them know they are making a large purchase in case it was being inadvertently flagged as 'suspicious' and several would get very upset at such a suggestion.

Nazo

Oct 25, 2017
I once had a dude yell at me that the shopping carts were wet. It was raining outside.

Fucking idiot.

This was of course after he yelled at me about how he couldn't find a specific kind of yogurt. Like, dude I work in the bakery. How the shit should I know about yogurt.

Cokie Bear

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
A customer once came through our anonymous chat service, didn't give me any of his info and got anyone's because I couldn't tell him what his postcode was. He was asking me because he didn't know it either.

Oct 28, 2017

You sound like a real piece of garbage for this one. I'm not being sarcastic. How does she deserve to be screwed like that?

Deleted member 9479

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Never retail but customer service:

In college worked the front desk of the computer lab at our medical school. A doctor came in for a password change, we asked for his ID as was policy, he hands over his whole wallet instead of pulling the ID out. We place the wallet back on the desk in front of him, change the password, hand him the slip with the new one, he leaves in a hurry. Also leaves his wallet sitting on the desk. Dude was gone when we went out in the hall, so we placed His wallet in the desk drawer where we put all small lost items. He comes back for it an hour later ranting about how I STOLE his wallet.

Yeah ok man.

Kenai

Oct 26, 2017
I got 2 I will share (many, many from about 10 years of retail, not anymore thank various deities):

1)Sunday following a rando Black Friday I am at Big Lots trying to stay sane after working the whole weekend and a middle aged lady gets in my line, notices I have a small display of those cheap pre-filled lighters for a quarter each.

"Do these really work?" eyeing me suspiciously. I was like yea they aren't amazing but you'll get several uses out of em for a quarter. So she tries it and it lights up. I'm kinda nervous cause this is fire inside the store but then she asks "Is this really hot?" and before I can reply she touches it with her finger. "OW!" I was like oh wow this lady just lit herself on fire in front of me because she thought I lied to her about a stupid lighter.

I think she could tell I was trying to not laugh (which was very true) but her husband who watched the whole thing said "You know, that was pretty fucking stupid" so she just looked defeated after that. That was probably the hardest time I ever had in my life stifling a giggle.

2)Years later when I was working at pharmacy in retail this hateful man who was in a super big hurry to pick up his ~12 different medicines handed me a new insurance card. So I had to put it in, apply it to every medicine individually, then reprint every single medicine receipt since they all had different instructions and warning labels on them. Then put in his dob for the controlled stuff, scan everything, and make sure everything fit through the medicine chute.

"Can't you go any faster?!?!"

"Oh, I'm sorry, but no." (this took...8 minutes total? I think and I was gonna be damned if I got the order wrong and give him an actual complaint worth mentioning)

He started bitching about literally everything he could think of and I started getting more and more annoyed but I struggled though, got a complaint about it later ("unsatisfactory service") but literally no one cared since we all dealt with him before, boss bought me lunch for being the unlucky one that month.

Also Buddah help me if that pharmacy was ever out of hydrocodone and I had to be the one to break the news. No one was my friend then. No one!

cosmicspooks

Oct 29, 2017
Man I got nothing on the stories in here from my year working fast food. But as someone who literally could not be worse at math, I'll never forget the dude who forced me to calculate change for him without using the register. He was very satisfied by my hesitation and struggle--like some sort of extremely low level super villain

Garrett 2U

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I was a cashier at a national grocery store and we were taking donations for families in need during the holiday.
I asked one customer if he wanted to round up his bill (about 15 cents) for families in need, he said "That's fine" and so I rounded it up and proceeded to check him out.
At the end, he yelled at me because he actually meant that he did not want to donate anything and so I apologized and sent him to customer service where he received a refund for his 15 cents.

I'll never forget that man.

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant
There was one time, maybe it was a scam or something? There was this old woman in this obscenely white kind of churchgoer cadillac car. She filled up her tank of gas, and then came in and said "there must have been a mistake, my tank doesn't take 20 gallons."

I said "it has to, you didn't spill any and the system will stop it automatically when it's full to prevent spillage."

She said "no, there has to be a mistake."

We went back and forth on this for a while until an assistant manager took over and fucking caved to her, refunding her part of the money she spent on gas that definitely went in that car.

Deleted member 19003

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I once had this old man randomly yell at me at best buy about some sort of discount or something, he rambled on for a long time and wouldn't let me get a word in side ways. Thing was, I wasn't an employee. I was wearing a blue shirt (that looked nothing like a Best Buy shirt but whatevs). I told him I didn't work there and he stared at me and then turned around and walked straight out the door. I think he must have been embarrassed. Saved some poor employee the problem at least.

Huey

Oct 27, 2017
Interacting with retail really shows you what type of human being someone is. Maybe even more so than the Internet.

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
One time this lady went on an expletive filled rant in front of her two children about how I was a "bad person" for enforcing a strict age limit policy.

I'd be OK with an idiot filter that zaps stupid customers out of existence after forcing them to comprehend their failings in complete detail. It's really the best thing for everyone.

NoRéN

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Goddamn! That cold!

But, I enjoyed reading this.

Sorry for all the snarky comments you'll get from holier than thou types.

Hokey

Oct 29, 2017
Literally got told about this story minutes ago before finding this thread:

https://www./news/article-6438217/Pregnant-woman-25-jailed-two-months-opening-tube-Pringles.html

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
Goddamn! That cold!

But, I enjoyed reading this.

Sorry for all the snarky comments you'll get from holier than thou types.
It's holier than thou to think that erasing someone's hard drive as revenge for an old incident is excessive? Nice standards there.

I understand that having to deal with petty bullshit can really grind a person down, but still.

Aaron

I’m seeing double here!
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
Oh my sweet summer child...
I'm fully aware of what they probably would have been doing if they had the theater to themselves.

Hey guys - in case you've ever thought about losing your cool at an annoying customer, I did it today and it fucking sucks! Call center job for a donation place and I dropped the f-bomb after having a donor make me repeat and clarify the same information several times. I flipped my mic around so she wouldn't hear me, but she caught it anyway and immediately called me out on it. I've been here for over four months and never had a problem before so management is letting it slide, but I still feel awful about it and it was a serious reality check. So yeah, don't do that shit, it does not make you feel better.

SchrodingerC

Oct 25, 2017
Boy oh boy, the fights I've had with customers when a price for an item rang up different than what they expected.
80% of the time it was because another customer had placed the item on the wrong self.

Some lady go her way once by yelling at one of the managers for 45 mins because a book of hobby paper was placed on the 70% off shelf.

Wyndstryker

Oct 25, 2017
I had someone go on a full complaint rant and I didon't even work at the store. I just happened to wear the same colored shirt that day. Could only wait till she shut up so she can hear ne say I don't work at the store

Oct 27, 2017
I just caught the tail end of a yelling fight between a customer and clerk in a Goodwill. Couldn't tell who was at fault or even what they were mad about. But who feels strongly enough about Goodwill merchandise to yell about it?

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Seasonal work at JC Penny, 17 or 18 years old. A woman got very angry with me because I wouldn't model fitted shirts and ties for her, which she wanted to buy for her husband. For one, I was a slim 6' lad and the shirts she was trying to have me try on could have fit three of me inside them sideways and half of me length ways. Second, I am not your model lady. They pay me $0.30 above minimum wage to ring you up then tidy up the mess you made. If they want me to take off my shirt for 30+ year old women, I am going to need more money.

And for the brief period I worked in a convenience store during the off weeks of college - numerous women shouting and even pushing over displays and barging out because I wouldn't negotiate prices with them. Like lady, I don't run the place, the prices are very clearly marked. I can't sell you that basket full of honeybuns for $4 because you don't think they're worth $8. That isn't how this works.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
Got yelled at by a customer because another new employee told her that we would provide a service we weren't allowed to provide due to a long standing policy change. She wanted to have some meat cut for a family thing she was going to but the problem was once meat of any kind leaves the store, we under ANY circumstances cannot do anything with it. For example, if someone bought a ham went out to the parking lot decided they didn't want It for any reason, returned it for a refund we wouldn't be able to do anything but trash that perfectly good ham. Can't even donate it to the food bank. Basically wanted my name (dunno why because I wasn't even the one who told her she could, the new guy did) wanted the MOD's name, wanted the dept managers name, called up corporate to complain came back to my dept to try and guilt me into doing it went back up front to complain more etc. This went on for about 1 1/2 hr. The only thing we could have realistically done for her was issue her a full refund and offer her something else that was available at no cost with the managments' permission.

atomsk eater

Oct 25, 2017
Never really got yelled at by people when doing retail or food service, thankfully, mostly got abuse when I did tech support and people could hide behind their phone.

I had a guy call into tech support and wanted me to remove malware from his computer. He refused to tell me his name, account, computer, os or what kind of virus he had. He called just expecting me to shout the answer to his problem.

OMFG, people who call into tech support and don't want to provide ANY information were the bane of my existence. And they usually seemed to be in a rush, not realizing that just giving me the info I needed would make the call much shorter than trying to tell me what I did or didn't need to know.

Had a guy trying to get into his account, who just was not having it. I try getting his security question answers, card info that was attached to the account, ANYTHING and he fights every step of the way while moaning about how this is taking so much time. I finally wrest the two pieces of identifying information I need and help him with his issue, and he ends the call by calling me a "fucking stupid bitch" and hanging up like a coward. Wish he led the conversation like that, because we were allowed to hang up on people using direct insults. I jotted down his name, number, email etc with the intent of trying to find something nasty to do with it, but I felt bad and deleted it the next day.

And heaven help the poor tech associates who sign on bright and early the day Apple pushes out a software update that makes people's devices freeze up so you have to factory reset them. I swear every caller on days like those opted to never back up their data.

CeramicDragon

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Orange, CA

You are evil. I would buy you a beer if we met though. Sweet sweet revenge!

JohnCarpenter1306

Alt-Account
Banned
Nov 18, 2018
My first job was as a "paint specialist" here in Australia at K Mart. I would recommend paint. Cut keys. Mix colors in paint tins and so on.
Anyway, I mixed a color one day for this guy, hammered the lid closed and he was happy. About 15 minutes later he comes back into the store and starts going off at me because he left the paint in the boot of his car and, as he was driving, the lid came off and spilt all over the inside of his boot! Clearly the guy was missing the point that the paint probably should've been sitting on the passenger seat next to him or on the passenger seat floor! Suffice it to say his screaming and wailing did him no favors as he was kicked out by management!