• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Syril

Oct 26, 2017
It had alot to do with epic game store trolls who trolled constantly and ended up chasing a bunch of the pc gaming community away. I'd love to see krejlocc come back but I'm not sure that would happen.
Also I can understand doing it if it gets too distracting and you need to concentrate on work for a while or something.

gozu

Oct 27, 2017
America
Also I can understand doing it if it gets too distracting and you need to concentrate on work for a while or something.
that's true. creating threads especially is an enormous and addictive time sink.

I don't see how "trolls" trolling about EGS (whatever that means...)would have any power to do anything. we all have ignore buttons .

sucks Krejlooc is gone. He was a quality poster. i wish he had just requested a thread making ban instead.

We'll miss you buddy.

Lothars

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
that's true. creating threads especially is an enormous and addictive time sink.

I don't see how "trolls" trolling about EGS (whatever that means...)would have any power to do anything. we all have ignore buttons .

sucks Krejlooc is gone. He was a quality poster. i wish he had just requested a thread making ban instead.

We'll miss you buddy.
They basically ruined most pc gaming threads and made it unbearable, egs stands for epic game store. I'd like to see him come back

Unicorn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
87gVSX6_d.jpg

Finally got it. Doesn't have the home and back button the wireless pad I have has. Also, the C button does not stick like other USB and wireless saturn pads. Feels more put together. Haven't played with it yet to see how the dpad is. Undecided if I wanna just pack it back up to keep it pristine. Sad the Sega logo isn't present.

Last edited:

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
87gVSX6_d.jpg

Finally got it. Doesn't have the home and back button the wireless pad I have has. Also, the C button does not stick like other USB and wireless saturn pads. Feels more put together. Haven't played with it yet to see how the dpad is. Undecided if I wanna just pack it back up to keep it pristine. Sad the Sega logo isn't present.
Just got mine today finally too. I bought the Genesis one, though.
I love these retro-bit controllers, although I'm pretty sure I like the M30s a little more. I've only played a little bit of Aladdin with it so far (didn't beat it this time, just not feeling up for it now, I guess).

Also yeah, I thought there was going to be the SEGA logo on it in addition to the pink ribbon.

Oh well, I still love it.

cross post from the "Pick Up Post" thread:
Finally got my pink Genesis controller!
aWzttAc.jpg

Looking forward to playing Hard Corps with this thing (no pun intended). edit: Oh wait... I don't have Hard Corps on the Genesis, lol. I only have it on Xbox One. Guess I'll play... Iunno, Aladdin? I love Aladdin.

Here's what it looks like in comparison to the crystal blue one.
5NOGBRr.jpg

...other shit after this

Shaneus

Oct 27, 2017
For those wondering about the OP, he'll be back. Tweeted this at the start of the month:
going on a self-imposed lock out from social media and forums for a while to concentrate on getting some work done. See everyone in about a month!