Guppeth

Oct 25, 2017
Sheffield, UK
WhatGeek. They had options for with ROMs or without (which was cheaper)

I wonder if they fucked up then. Because if you buy direct from Anbernic, you have a choice between 5000 games (one card) or 10000 games (two cards). There's no way to buy it with no games.

So WhatGeek likely order the 5000 games version, then delete the roms folder before selling it. Which removes all the apps.

Naru

May 11, 2019
After having bought a Miyoo Mini Plus and an RGB20SX I came to the conclusion that my hacked Switch with RetroArch and/or games injected in to the NSO apps is still the best device for pretty much all the retro games the other two devices can play (if you exclude portability of course). So buying the RGB20SX was pretty stupid because it isn't as portable as the MM+ and the picture size is the same or smaller than playing on the Switch.

Edit: I forgot about Pico-8. That is best on the RGB30/20SX.

Last edited:

aronmayo

Jul 29, 2020
After having bought a Miyoo Mini Plus and an RGB20SX I came to the conclusion that my hacked Switch with RetroArch and/or games injected in to the NSO apps is still the best device for pretty much all the retro games the other devices can play (if you exclude portability of course). So buying the RGB20SX was pretty stupid because it isn't as portable as the MM+ and the picture size is the same or smaller than playing on the Switch.

Edit: I forgot about Pico-8. That is best on the RGB30/20SX.
Switch is the best device for PS2/GC emulation? Kinda doubt it but have no idea myself 😅