• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Cian

One Winged Slayer
Feb 17, 2018
M5gW9t3.jpg

BELIEVE

Hucast

alt account
Banned
Mar 25, 2019
There has to be a reason Nintendo entrusted metroid prime 4 to retro studios. 5 years of nothing cant be it.

Like we havent gotten a metroid from retro studios because the team lost a lot of staff so expectations changed with the studio

But now they are back aboard on metroid after 5 year of nothing or cancellations? I honestly think they proved themselves somehow, and maybe we'll see what it is coming e3.

Or maybe we aint gonna see nuttin haha

Still AGAINST!!

Dremorak

Oct 25, 2017
New Zealand
I'm For. I dont think they will show anything, I think whatever they were working on was cancelled.
Or at least shelved till Prime 4 is done.

Yes studios can totally work on things for years that get unceremoniously dropped. I worked on a project for 3 years only to have the studio shut down before anyone saw or heard anything of it, and now no one ever will.

Last edited:

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm Against. I dont think they will show anything, I think whatever they were working on was cancelled.
Or at least shelved till Prime 4 is done.

Yes studios can totally work on things for years that get unceremoniously dropped. I worked on a project for 3 years only to have the studio shut down before anyone saw or heard anything of it, and now no one ever will.
I think you meant to say "for".

milkyway

One Winged Slayer
May 17, 2018
Before I pick a stance, I need to know if the Reggie photo robot hand was proven to be nothing or if it is still unknown what it is/means. Someone please inform me.

DarkSora

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Eh, why not. They haven't showed anything the last couple of years and I doubt this year will be any different.

Put me down for them not showing anything.

Conrad Link

Oct 29, 2017
New Zealand
I gave up expecting something from Retro like 2-3 years ago, after DK and the 'surely this year' years and we still got nothing. They basically stopped existing to me.

Which worries me because they're the ones now supposedly being tasked with fixing this MP4 mess.

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
Is it just me or was anyone else hoping that this thread would get some insider to comment?

OP
OP

Deleted member 8593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Updated the count as of this post. This is gonna get interesting.

FOR squad still needs an avatar if we lose.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Oh go on then. It's E3 and all and SF:GP has kinda fascinated me so you know what I think it is going to be finally shown off, releases early next year and will be a mostly entertaining novelty.

I'm gonna regret this but whatever.

Mistouze

Oct 26, 2017
Oh shit those avatars are too funny. I don't believe in Star Fox GP but still...

AGAINST !