RetroArch |OT| Emulation Heaven

Oct 27, 2017
Does anyone have any trouble configuring 8bitdo controllers? I have an sf30pro and noticed that the vid/pid numbers do not match the autoconfig profile that's included with retroarch. I also got the bluetooth m30 (great controller btw) yesterday and after setting its inputs up, realized that retroarch seems to be reading the exact same pid/vid values as my sf30pro.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
So i messed up and got the BBitDo SF30 Wireless Gampad for SNES/SFC Classic Edition, rather than the other 8BitDo SF30 pad with is bluetooth.

Can this SNES Classic version of the pad be pair up to a PC wirelessly at all?

Oct 29, 2017
Does anyone have any trouble configuring 8bitdo controllers? I have an sf30pro and noticed that the vid/pid numbers do not match the autoconfig profile that's included with retroarch. I also got the bluetooth m30 (great controller btw) yesterday and after setting its inputs up, realized that retroarch seems to be reading the exact same pid/vid values as my sf30pro.
I have the sf3pro and I find launching it in android mode B+Start allows it to work perfectly with the Pi

Oct 27, 2017
I have the sf3pro and I find launching it in android mode B+Start allows it to work perfectly with the Pi
Yeah, I realized that the included autoconfig profiles were for android mode's vid/pid. The m30 is strange though, retroarch can't seem to read it as an m30 but more like a generic wireless bluetooth controller.