• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ambitious

Oct 26, 2017
It is best to not get hung up on things too quick. Concentrate on unlocking all chapters first, yes.
You don't have to leave the ship, but you can any time (after he first called you). The game lets you "rewind" after the credits and you'll be back on board. There is even a hint hidden in the ending, but you don't necessarily need it.

Almost done. There's a few characters left whose fate I assume I can only figure out with the Bargain chapter, plus one extra triple. There's only two possible solutions, but I want to deduce it instead of guessing. I'm totally out of ideas, though.

Leeness

Oct 27, 2017
Weird question, but any idea how well or not this works with PS4 share play? Just distanced friendships with COVID but like backseat gaming puzzle games, so I guess the idea would be one person plays and the other watches and both work out the puzzles together.

...but perhaps going to wait until this is on sale. Seeing as how it's on sale on every console but PS4 lol.

Prophet Steve

Oct 26, 2017
Weird question, but any idea how well or not this works with PS4 share play? Just distanced friendships with COVID but like backseat gaming puzzle games, so I guess the idea would be one person plays and the other watches and both work out the puzzles together.

...but perhaps going to wait until this is on sale. Seeing as how it's on sale on every console but PS4 lol.

I've had a friend that really enjoyed watching me play and was able to be engaged with the game, so in that sense I think it works great!