• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017

Hadn't seen this before. Enemies and general combat/mobility look awesome. Almost gives off a Soulsborne but with guns vibe in this video.

Looks so good.
I was making a thread this is why I have the screenshots ready :P
K2AeZOW.png

6X525kX.png

oEFGURp.png

Also a cool retractable Katana titbit.

Last edited:

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
Yeah I pulled the trigger like last week on this. And seeing this man this is gonna be ride.

Xeonidus

“Fuck them kids.”
Oct 28, 2017
Wow. Looks great. I love the different affects for the enemy attacks.

AzorAhai

Oct 29, 2017
I was skeptical at first but maybe they are actually nailing their transition to TPS ? It looks dope. Talented people here.

score01

Oct 27, 2017
So good! Looks like the type of game/graphic style that will melt your eye balls on an OLED tv. Its a shame I suck at this genre.

That dash move looks super satisfying.

Feb 15, 2019
It really does look good and I still really love the bullet hell elements in this game. I do hope it'll review well. Also a bit off topic but man, Vimeo player is actually really good huh?

Kemono

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Day 1 digital for me.

This looks bananas.

Could be the big break Housemarque needed.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Mobility looks great and I appreciate that a lot. Still debating whether going in Day 1 or not... maybe I'll do it.

Matush

Oct 25, 2017
Slovakia
Really hope this game is breakthrough for Housemarque, very well deserved. I absolutely loved Resogun back in the day and Returnal sure looks on another level of crazy.

s y

Nov 8, 2017
Best trailer yet.

Also noticing some nice visual flourishes that were missing before like the red sand collecting on the characters suit.

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
That looked incredible. Love the enemy designs, especially that sort of crab-looking one.