• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Reuben Langdon responds
  • Skittles

Oct 25, 2017

Lmaoooo. When asked to clarify his statements he's like "nah, i'm too ignorant". Also, this statement is quite telling "Then making up a narrative to serve your clear bias about the #qanon 8chan discussions. "

Last edited:
    Capcom's response to Eurogamer
  • OP
    OP
    Kyle Cross

Kyle Cross

Oct 25, 2017
    Eurogamer is also bringing this up: https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/...ansphobic-videos-from-his-own-youtube-channel

And also, the comments are unanimously disappointing (the usual "Well, he is not wrong" shit)
    Really important bit towards the end of this article:

When contacted for comment yesterday, a Capcom spokesperson said the company was looking into the situation, but stressed the views expressed by both Camen and Langdon are not shared by Capcom whatsoever.

Langdon has no regrets for what he said; is featured in a new Capcom title.
  • OP
    OP
    Kyle Cross

Kyle Cross

Oct 25, 2017
    Bumping this because it just came to my knowledge that Langdon returned to the same livestream about a month after the initial one, on April 30th. At the very start of the livestream they address the events that occurred following the last one, with Langdon making it clear that they're not going to talk about any of those topics this time, before stating that he doesn't regret anything he said. So yeah, over a month to reflect and he is sticking by his bullshit. No real surprise there, I guess.

I don't know if they actually do end up sliding into any of those topics again despite saying they won't as I can't push myself to watch past the 2 minute mark as they go right into alien conspiracy discussions. Like last time, I won't link to the video so as not to spread their content, but the channel is Toy Bounty Hunters. Make sure your adblocker is on if you do go watch, and either watch in incognito or remove the video from your youtube watch history so you don't fuck your recommendations up.

Beyond that, Capcom recently released Teppen, a Capcom card game featuring Langdon returning as Dante. Chances are the voice work on this project was already done by the time Langdon outed himself as a piece of crap, but it isn't a good look that Capcom hasn't said anything since their last statement of "looking into it."

Last edited:
    Langdon thinks there is a conspiracy against him.
  • OP
    OP
    Kyle Cross

Kyle Cross

Oct 25, 2017
    Oh hey, along with being shot at this is all part of some grand conspiracy!

Also, this is going to break some peoples hearts but... The Sphere Hunter is with Langdon on this.

She also had him in a video of hers in April.

Langdon tweets video comparing BLM protests to the MAGA coup attempt
  • OP
    OP
    Kyle Cross

Kyle Cross

Oct 25, 2017
    Now he's sharing a video that compares the BLM protests to the MAGA insurrection, calling people who criticized the attempted coup but supported the BLM protests "hypocrites".

Jesus fucking christ...

Tweet screenshot said:
    Vn3dzJD.png