• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
See, Royal Guard IS useful.

But seriously, thank god Reuben & the others are okay.

Garrod Ran

self-requested ban
Banned
Mar 23, 2018
Blank+_e8c552dd567ef48153106389a1b15ad3.jpg

(seriously glad he's okay though. my heart skipped a beat when i read the title)

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like the thread title should be changed to reflect he didn't actually get hit by the bullets, title made it seem like he was in the hospital.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
I guess Dante now has a canonical explanation for being so strong

Haribo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
They pull up on you at the red light out there. Had the devil bringer in his face waving the four-four

Rice Eater

Oct 26, 2017
Really? No one has posted gifs of Dante dodging bullets and then lifting his coat up to show bullet holes from his fight with Lady in DMC3?

Seriously though I'm glad he's OK.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
Took me awhile to process that title. Had to make sure I wasn't reading the worst case scenario. Glad he can laugh after all of that. Truly the Dante we know.

Maxina

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Holy fuck, they are lucky. Where are the cops?
Guatemala is my family's home country, and i just had a relative come back from vacation there. Its really not safe anywhere, the whole country has gone to shit with delinquency, and the police couldn't give two fucks since they're corrupted and bought by major gangs there. You also have an influx of Salvatruchas from el salvador fucking up the country, along with the rest of Central America.

There's a reason why we have people trying to desperately immigrate to the US from those countries, but that's a whole different discussion.

Glad to see that the guys are alright, they should be more careful.

Nashklasher

Banned
Dec 3, 2018
He is Dante after all ..... 😁😁

Thank God he survived . God bless him . Initially I thought it was some DMC5 promotional gimmick , because a lot of that shit happens here in India , fake promotions for movies and TV shows .

Inuhanyou

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
Guatemala is my family's home country, and i just had a relative come back from vacation there. Its really not safe anywhere, the whole country has gone to shit with delinquency, and the police couldn't give two fucks since they're corrupted and bought by major gangs there. You also have an influx of Salvatruchas from el salvador fucking up the country, along with the rest of Central America.

There's a reason why we have people trying to desperately immigrate to the US from those countries, but that's a whole different discussion.

Glad to see that the guys are alright, they should be more careful.

drugs, corruption and interventions in latin america have really done a number on those societies over the years huh...

Acquila

Oct 26, 2017

Glad to hear he's fine. Title made it sound like he himself got physically hit 6 times.

Hypron

Oct 27, 2017
NZ
Not the kind of title I would have expected to see waking up this morning. Good thing he's ok.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
drugs, corruption and interventions in latin america have really done a number on those societies over the years huh...
Heck it's the reason my folks moved from Peru to the USA years ago.

We came back on a Sunday to find EVERYTHING from our house gone. We were robbed. That was the final straw for my father. We flew here.

Inuhanyou

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
Heck it's the reason my folks moved from Peru to the USA years ago.

We came back on a Sunday to find EVERYTHING from our house gone. We were robbed. That was the final straw for my father. We flew here.

That's super sad man, i'm sorry that happened to you. I live in an area that can be shitty and have been robbed a few times over the years but, there's no comparison to the kind of desperation and conditions down there surely.

Inuhanyou

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
corruption is the big one, a country has no future when even the act of opening a small business requires bribing a dozen people if you want the paperwork to be done this decade.

Yeah, i definitely agree with you on that.

These types of things all tend to go hand in hand unfortunately, when the power structure collapses, all the negative elements kind of feed into each other it seems