• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 22490

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
This is most likely statistical noise, though. From last week to this week, the black male sample size was less than 200. The percentage has been much higher (35%) before. I don't think we should make too much of a big deal with this.

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thats simply impossible...

because the damage is happening right now. By 2024 there is no reversing the effects of what is happening now. The future is bleak.

I bet the idea of peace in Korea was thought of as impossible as early as the start of this year, and look at us now.

I'm just expecting the worst, which is Trump succeeding beyond anyone's expectations. Not that I want the country up in flames or anything but him outdoing himself will be really aggravating to endure, so i'm preparing for that possibility way ahead of time.

Hell if his head splits open and a UFO should fly out I'm ready.

Last edited:

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
Yeah, I'm 60 % sure that Trump's getting re-elected unless Mueller gets him.

People are really damn stupid. Churchill was right about democracy.

Starmud

Oct 27, 2017
trump/kanye 2020

the budding relationship between kim and ivanka, kourtney pursing toxic make up advocacy at the federal level and the eventual white house dinner hosted by Melania for kanye and the kardashians, were headed towards the ultimate reality show second term,

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
trumps overall approval notched up over the last month or so. probably all it is plus some stat noise, not him "winning over black america"

0VERBYTE

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I bet the idea of peace in Korea was thought of as impossible as early as the start of this year, and look at us now.

I'm just expecting the worst, which is Trump succeeding beyond anyone's expectations. Not that I want the country up in flames or anything but him outdoing himself will be really aggravating to endure, so i'm preparing for that possibility way ahead of time.

Hell if his head splits open and a UFO should fly out I'm ready.
in the mean time while youre waiting...americas environment and oceans are ruined, china has made korea a vassal and has annexed taiwan and seized control of the eastern shipping lanes and the oceanic territories of its neighbors, NASA is gone, Iran is a rouge state more than ever and russia has annexed syria...

...the darkest timeline we're still in.

Clefargle

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Limburg
I'm not gonna tell any minority they need to weed out this type of bullshit, but it would really help. Not suggesting that no one in the black community is opposing Kanye, but it certainly could be more solidified blowback.

Thornton Reed

Oct 30, 2017
tumblr_mu6n4smsya1rvcjd7o3_500.gif
The most appropriate gif of all time

_ifigured

Oct 29, 2017
Interesting how they say Lebron should shut up and dribble and leave politics to real political people meanwhile cutting live to uncle tom university to hear this black male rapper explain why maga is the only way.

mutantmagnet

Oct 28, 2017
Fucking dumbass sheep man, why do people just go along with the politics of their favorite person rather than making their own informed decisions?
Because of information overload.

This is why getting jobs is also so much about who you know instead of what you know.

Our species rely on agents we think we can trust to give us useful information without having to do research ourselves.

We all do it. All of us.

BeeKaine

Banned
Apr 21, 2018
No it went to 22% smart ass.

That's way too fucking high.

11% is too high. 1% is too high. Yet they exist anyway.

What? Some people in the fabric of reality are dumb and blindly follow celebrities?! I never knew this!! The human race is DOOMED! DOOOOOOOMED!

Trump can fart and this fucking board will cry nuclear war I swear.

Last edited:

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
I doubt Kanye actually converted anyone, rather emboldened people who already supported Trump secretly to admit it.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
The type of dude that would support Trump because of Kanye is the type of dude that rants about the illumanti in the Barbershop

mutantmagnet

Oct 28, 2017
I doubt Kanye actually converted anyone, rather emboldened people who already supported Trump secretly to admit it.
Considering that Trump got 9% of black voters to support him at the election it is way more likely that Kanye is having serious influence here.

The type of dude that would support Trump because of Kanye is the type of dude that rants about the illumanti in the Barbershop
That's like 1 guy out of 20 in high traffic shop. Not 1 out of 5.

Vinci

Oct 29, 2017
I would question a poll with such a small sample size, but at the same time most polling over the last two years has shown that men in this country are morons, so...

mutantmagnet

Oct 28, 2017
Poll defenders in past threads have always said that's not a valid criticism and that's a misunderstanding on how pulls work, etc etc. Sooooooo...
They are right.

That's partly why some people are concerned and those who aren't are the same knobs who don't understand sampling.

The only argument that should be made is the distribution sample across states could be bad.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
*Polls show Trump's approval rating at historically bad levels
"The polls are wrong"

*Polls show a slight increase in approval with a small sample size*
"We're doomed!"

I think this is an interesting point that I didn't really notice until you pointed it out. I'd like to see more posters respond to this point.

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
Considering that Trump got 9% of black voters to support him at the election it is way more likely that Kanye is having serious influence here.

That's like 1 guy out of 20 in high traffic shop. Not 1 out of 5.

I'd like to see this reflected elsewhere and before getting nervous. Trump's support from black men doubling in a week because of Kanye feels extreme.

No one man should have all that power if true.

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'd like to see this reflected elsewhere and before getting nervous. Trump's support from black men doubling in a week because of Kanye feels extreme.

No one man should have all that power if true.

This country elected a reality television star to the highest office in the country.

Do we need more proof that celebrities have a lot of influence?

Bob Beat

Oct 25, 2017
Is it black men or "black men on reset"? How about "I'm a gay black male on reset, wait, Hispanic? Can't remember these things. Both. With some injun in my family". Probably close to 99% approval.

Wow, digging deeper, peak ain't shitness is between 30-39. Like 20% approval. 65+? 10%. That might be the lowest. Fuck you guys and your whole group. I'll be 40 in a month and be done with y'all kanyes.

Black women doing work, still. Another round of applause for those super heroes.

And I would be a dumbass to not mention white males who approve of him at 54%. And white females who still approve of him at 44%.

*Lesigh*