Deleted member 52442

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 24, 2019
This means that no matter what went down with the directors, Kylo would have been going down

akyxioihkr841.jpg

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
7f90edb1f23388f0684239b52f4366fb.gif

it sorta worked in his movie at least. or rather, he was sowing the seeds. but I feel once Kylo went the whole "kill the past if you have to", it should have been over. I think Kylo works better without a redemption. an anti-Anakin, so to speak

Buttchin-n-Bones

Actually knows the TOS
Oct 25, 2017
they just did an interview with him i think
News writer that just wrapped an hour-long interview with Rian Johnson.
She just interviewed him.

Thanks, friends

Boy do I feel grateful I've never had a hot take post early into a contentious thread, that instant barrage of notifications startled me

Oct 27, 2017
I liked TLJ but this would've been shit as character direction. Then again what we got was extra shit with shit on top for character direction so...

LukeOP

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Well he ruined the trilogy so it only makes sense that he would support this garbage.

Seesaw15

Oct 27, 2017
Didn't listen to interview but did Rian say Reylo was endgame or just confirmed that they had sexual/romantic chemistry in TLJ? Because anyone with eyes could see that in TLJ. Its different if they were planned to be an actual couple in the 3rd film.

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
I dont know whats more terrifying.

The fact that one of the directors wanted to go along with the romance between the two characters or the horrendous picture in the OP.

Muitnorts

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This new trilogy was destined to be shit forever wasn't it?
Reylo is the fucking worst. It's kind of hilarious that it seems to be one of very few things both directors agreed on to some degree.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
A Rian take on TROS could've been a recreation of Breaking Bad's "Fly" but with Rey and Kylo trapped in a room for the whole movie and it still would've been better than the TROS we got.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
I mean there always was a romantic element

Phantom of the Opera style

So doesn't mean that outright nonsense in TROS happens

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So theme of the entire ST was always gonna be "Just give the patricidal Nazi Incel a chance, girls! C'mon, he's not that bad!"

Burt

Fight Sephiroth or end video games
Oct 28, 2017
I mean

I didn't know that a person could be capable of thinking anything else after TLJ

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
So what he's saying is that Episode 9 was going to be shit no matter what. Noted.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
This just makes me wish that JJ asked Rian to help him on the Rey/Kylo scenes in TROS.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, yeah.

The shirtless scene, the elevator scene?

In a different timeline they absolutely banged on Snoke's bed.

Feb 13, 2018
Japan
Still not a fan but I imagine he'd have handled it better than Abrams. At least it's better than Rey x Poe which we were originally getting with Trevorrow.

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
Anything to keep the black man away from the white girl.

Also, to be fair, this person is not saying Reylo would've happened. Its saying he saw them as a romance. You can have them as a toxic romance that she leaves for someone else.