• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
https://gematsu.com/2019/05/dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-dlc-character-ribrianne-announced

Ribrianne's Super Attacks include:

• Formation! – Increases Super Attack strength and recovery effects by maintaining poses.
  • Pretty Cannon – Shoots heart-shaped ki blasts that increase the power of her Ribrianne Eternal Love Ultimate Attack for each one that hits.
  • Pretty Charge – Takes a unique pose to build up KI.
  • Lovely Cyclone – Sucks up the opponent with a high-speed spin. Additional input allows her to tackle them.

Her Ultimate Attacks include:

• Ribrianne Eternal Love – Heart-shaped ki blasts.
  • Ribrianne Lovely Show Time – Strikes seven poses, then emits a super powerful strengthening effect fully restoring KI and STM.
The pack releases in June and with Super Saiyan God Vegeta already announced for it.

Last edited:

Jager

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
UK
MhroA4s.gif

Zippo

Banned
Dec 8, 2017
I know this game sold like crazy but wow

Awful character to start with though

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
Xenoverse 3 won't ever come out at this point.

Also Ribrianne haters shall be defeated by the power of love!

Geldboom

Oct 28, 2017
I'm so amazed at the fact this game is still getting dlc.

Cool to see Ribrianne in the game tho.

timedesk

Oct 27, 2017
All I want is an actual sequel. None of the DLC in over a year have had any story modes or fun features. It's just a small collection of new PQs that feature the new characters. I'm glad Ribrianne is being made playable, but it's not like they're going to do anything fun with the character.

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Gotta pick up the slack for FighterZ.

Awesome to hear. I never got far in X2 before selling it but I'd been thinking about getting back into it.

Now just add Caulifla and Kale as themselves and I'm set till Xenoverse 3.

Deleted member 10726

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
ResetERA
Photomode was nice, but a new DLC pack is surprising.

Gotta say, I prefer this over having another $60 expansion like Xenoverse 2 was to begin with.

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
I was waiting for all DLC to come out for Xenoverse 2 before buying it altogether, I guess I'll be waiting more.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
I read "Ribrianne announced..." and was like holy shit the madmen did it! Then I finished and was like oh...
Hopefully she'll make it to FighterZ eventually.

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
"Ribrianne Announced for Dragon Ball..."

HOLY SHIT YES! YES!

"...Xenoverse 2..."

Why does life have to kick me on the crotch and deny me ladders.

SAB-CA

Nov 30, 2017
Cool. Any work done on here here just make it easier to implement her into future works. Alongside a certain character getting an unexpected look in Avengers Endgame, I think it's fun to see character that don't at all fit a "heroic" or "peak human" build... but still carry themselves as if being what they are, doesn't hold them back at all.

Good on Bamco for supporting DLC for this for so long.

TheKidObi

Oct 27, 2017
Photomode was nice, but a new DLC pack is surprising.

Gotta say, I prefer this over having another $60 expansion like Xenoverse 2 was to begin with.
I haven't bought any of the dlc I'll rather get a new game that includes all the characters and dlc from xenoverse 2 to 3. Better than paying for these packs.

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
The game has an avarage between 700 to a 1000 players on steam, I guess the majority of loyal players are on the consoles to warrant support this far in.