• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
Ribrianne before Kefla..
booooo

good for more Super characters making the roster though

edit: ignore...wrong game...lol

Host Samurai

Oct 27, 2017
I'd love to see Anilaza as a giant raid boss or something too.

I'm surprised that 19 and 20 haven't been in these games yet. They're pretty much the only major pure Z villains that haven't shown up yet.

Dec 28, 2018
I'm just surprised this game is still getting support after all this time. And I honestly thought she would have only showed up in Xenoverse 3 so this also surprised me. Well as one of the few people who is a fan of her I'm glad that she got in and it at the very least gives me a reason to pick this game up again.

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
None of her arrow attacks? Dang, guess they are saving that stuff for XV3.
I hope that Cyclone attack is actually Maiden's Charge.
ribriface2.gif

I'm guessing she doesn't have Super Ribrianne as a transformation either, probably just has the wings show up in her Ultimate.

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Aw, you think people don't want to fuck Ribrianne? How naive and cute.

Let's put it this way, the people mewling about Tifa's breasts maybe not being cartoonishly inflated in the FF7 remake don't want to fuck Ribrianne and they're the ones who are going to turn their noses while simultaneously being the most negatively vocal at her inclusion.

Ribrianna should have been in the last DLC pack for FighterZ but...HERE WE ARE!

Hercule

Jun 20, 2018
Wished they ignored super (at least) for now and used DragonBall characters instead. Sparking Meteor had such a great amount of them. Blue, Goku, Chichi, Roshi, Arale, Devilman, Pilaf, #8 ect.

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
I hope there's some kind of "sparkly" animation or whatnot like in the show

That's like genuinely one of my favorite things about Super.

Dec 28, 2018
Wished they ignored super (at least) for now and used DragonBall characters instead. Sparking Meteor had such a great amount of them. Blue, Goku, Chichi, Roshi, Arale, Devilman, Pilaf, #8 ect.
As much as I'd like Dragonball characters to be added they probably won't since most of them can't fly and don't have much to work with when it comes to a move set. And if they did go ahead and finally add some in either a dlc or the third game I can only imagine it would be characters like Roshi, King Piccolo, maybe Tao pai pai, and also maybe the younger versions of Goku, Krillin, Tien, Piccolo, and Yamcha. But as of right now you are pretty much only going to get characters from either Super, GT, or DBZ.

Hercule

Jun 20, 2018
As much as I'd like Dragonball characters to be added they probably won't since most of them can't fly and don't have much to work with when it comes to a move set. And if they did go ahead and finally add some in either a dlc or the third game I can only imagine it would be characters like Roshi, King Piccolo, maybe Tao pai pai, and also maybe the younger versions of Goku, Krillin, Tien, Piccolo, and Yamcha. But as of right now you are pretty much only going to get characters from either Super, GT, or DBZ.

I don't think that's a problem. The Sparking games were able to make OG Dragonball characters work. I can't see it being a problem with the Xenoverse games. Both series are really similar.

Dec 28, 2018
I don't think that's a problem. The Sparking games were able to make OG Dragonball characters work. I can't see it being a problem with the Xenoverse games. Both series are really similar.
I'm not familiar with the sparking games so I can't say much abour that and how it handled dragonball characters. For Xenoverse the lack of flying is probably the main reason they haven't been added in yet. And I assume it is a problem because if it wasn't they would have already added some in. Or maybe Dimps just doesn't think it's worth they effort because they could have given them a jet pack to get over the lack of flying but they haven't done that either yet. Who knows maybe they'll add them in Xenoverse 3 but I'd say the chances are slim.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
I fuck with this.

But I really want some new features beyond characters and PQs. The Fu stuff was pretty good but its been dull ever since.
I know this game sold like crazy but wow

Awful character to start with though
Technically they started with God Vegeta.

But they're both part of the same pass so.

Geldboom

Oct 28, 2017
I'm not familiar with the sparking games so I can't say much abour that and how it handled dragonball characters. For Xenoverse the lack of flying is probably the main reason they haven't been added in yet. And I assume it is a problem because if it wasn't they would have already added some in. Or maybe Dimps just doesn't think it's worth they effort because they could have given them a jet pack to get over the lack of flying but they haven't done that either yet. Who knows maybe they'll add them in Xenoverse 3 but I'd say the chances are slim.

The mobile game Legends made by Dimps have OG characters with jetpacks.

So I just assume it's because there non-popular why there not in the XV games yet.

Edit:

Chichi example:

Last edited:

Hercule

Jun 20, 2018
In the Sparking games they just ignored the non flying part. If memory serves me correctly every character had the ability to fly. Even characters like 8 and Devilman

Dec 28, 2018
The mobile game Legends made by Dimps have OG characters with jetpacks.

So I just assume it's because there non-popular why there not in the XV games yet.

Edit:

Chichi example:

I forgot that Legends was a thing so neat to see that they did that for the og Dragonball characters. Though I assume it's easier to create a character from scratch on a mobile game than it is a console game, but I'm not really knowledgeable in that regard. Though if it is because of the lack of popularity then I guess we won't be getting any of those characters any time soon.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Hopefully they put all these characters into the next installment. And change the fighting system .

Listen what im saying is just make Tenkaichi 4