• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted on behalf of RellikSK courtesy of the Adopt-A-User program, Etcetera Edition.

NOTE: Do you also have a thread you felt like that is worth posting, but you lack the posting capabilities to do so? Give the volunteers at Adopt-A-User a call, and we will assess whether or not your thread is deemed worthy of ERA ;)

NOTE 2: The subject of this topic might be delicate. Please try to keep this discussion civil. I am just providing a service here and i'd like to keep a clean record on these. Thank you in advance and happy posting!

Now, on to the thread!

Poland's state-run news agency PAP says Polish authorities banned Richard Spencer from entering 26 countries in Europe's visa-free Schengen area for five years. The news agency cited unnamed sources close to Poland's Foreign Ministry.

"I'm being treated like a criminal by the Polish government. It's just insane," he said. "I haven't done anything. What are they accusing me of?"

Besides Poland, the 26 Schengen countries also include France, Germany, Italy, Spain and Sweden.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/nypo...r-banned-from-dozens-of-european-nations/amp/

Pelicano

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm glad other countries realize that there should be zero tolerance for bigots who try and rally for racism.

Status
Not open for further replies.