• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tiny Hawk

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Hyyyyyyyyyyped. Always in for more Rick and Morty adventures.

I'm super pumped for this season cause a couple of friends have been working on it for the past few months and I just have to see what they've been making.

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
giphy.gif

About time.

InspectorJones

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Overall I thought Season 3 was good, and about on par with Season 2, but both pale in comparison to Season 1. I still am a fan of the show and don't let the more annoying ones ruin my experience, but I'm hoping that Season 4 brings us some good stuff.

Glad that the release is actually sooner than I expected. I was joking around with another R&M fan at work yesterday that we'd be seeing Season 4 in 2021.

Deleted member 4353

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Almost 3 years wow. Its been so long that I thought S3 was last year not 2 years ago. I wonder how long it will take for S5 to start.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
rick and morty is the cultural epicenter of this generation. arts and culture have peaked with this show.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
I hope they never return to evil Morty story just to piss off fans who still haven't gotten that the show is mostly episodic.

Amibguous Cad

Oct 25, 2017
Shout out to my fellow gifted students who also mistook undiagnosed mental illness and isolation born from trauma for intellectual superiority, y'all the real pickle rick.

The Adder

Oct 25, 2017
Season 3's finale was a perfect conclusion to Rick's arc. Not sure where they can go from here that will be satisfying.

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hope they have have episode where Rick and Morty have to deal with their fans from across the multiverse being utter jackasses

Nov 27, 2017
California
season 3 was alright, some good episodes, worst one was the abcs of Beth but eh

The toxic fanbase is terrible though, what dummies harassing adult swim and everyone involved with the show for the new season

John Dunbar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i was lttp on the show and watched all three seasons back to back earlier this year. while the first season definitely felt the freshest of the bunch, i didn't really note that much of a decline overall. people who waited for the third season seem to have more of a negative reaction to it, and i don't really see why. pickle rick is often mentioned, and yeah, it's was kinda stupid, but it was just one episode.

i also hear about the awful fanbase, but i don't even know where i would encounter them.

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
all 3 seasons are pretty up to par in quality, the third being the worst but not drastically.

hyped for this but the long delays between seasons is annoying. but i guess this means i might rewatch it before November.