I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Communications head of Turning Point USA and super-duper intellectual Candace Owens:

"But if Hitler just wanted to make Germany great and have things run well, OK, fine. The problem is that he wanted, he had dreams outside of Germany."

Video:

https://twitter.com/existentialfish/status/1093923658446323712

Dy5mIgdWsAAW90k.jpg:large

She then released a follow-up clarifying that the Holocaust was, like, bad

https://twitter.com/existentialfish/status/1093945804140802049

Oct 26, 2017
UK
From someone who's IQ is so high that therapy wouldn't work for her "The German Jews, homosexuals, Romani, PoC, and disabled all loved Hitler"

Her and Charlie Kirk (who I assume is on stage with her) are the dumbest fucking people.

Even Kirk released how badly she fucked up by going straight from Globalist dogwhilstling to Hitler did nothing wrong in Germany.

Oct 28, 2017
Why is it that there are no real deep conservative thinkers anymore? All they have are bomb throwers. Where are the intellectuals?

Candace sure does make a great useful idiot though.

bmdubya

Nov 1, 2017
Colorado
His goal was to kill all the Jews. That's it. There wasn't anything to his beliefs other than "if all the Jews in the world were gone, then all the problems in the world will go away." Their objective with World War II was to kill all the Jews. That's where these new "intellectuals" get it wrong. People like Jordan Peterson talk about how the Nazis should have enslaved the Jews if their goal was to win the war (an awful, awful suggestion). But it wasn't to win the war. These "intellectuals" are really bad when it comes to history, and it emboldens modern day racists and Nazis. And then if you call them out their supporters go "you aren't actually listening to what they say." Yes I am, they are Nazi apologists.

Tukarrs

Oct 27, 2017
Uh...

So she would be fine if Hitler stayed in Germany and only ran localized death camps?

OP
OP
I Don't Like

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
FYI for those not as familiar with Candace she also rejects the idea that systemic racism in the U.S. exists and says the most oppressed minority in America are cops.

Oh and she's head of communications for Turning Point, yet is seemingly unable to properly communicate her opposition to the Holocaust.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like Candace Owens use to the right is quickly fading and they will turn on her in the most ugly of fashion when she has a serious gaffe or fucks up.

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
It's like I always say, at every meal and party: the REAL problem with the Holocaust is they nabbed some non-Germans!

Boss

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Remember when Jack offered her a personal and public apology for twitter labeling her alt-right.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
what if things that are are amazingly horrible are only horrible because of good things, which are secretly bad things
what if all the good guys are secretly the bad guys but they don't know because bad was secretly good the whole time

Deleted member 41638

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 3, 2018
God just say patriotism, they are only saying nationalism because it triggers people and generates headlines.

Deleted member 3542

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I look forward to her explaining all this on the next Joe Rogan podcast. He'll hear her out, no big deal I'm sure.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
He wanted everyone to "look differently"?

Fuck off. Especially after saying right before that he literally wanted everyone to be German.

Deleted member 4346

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
But if Hitler just wanted to make Germany great and have things run well, OK, fine.

What can you even say to this? If Hitler had wanted to simple commit genocide against Jews, Roma, LGBT, and other minority groups within Germany's borders, that would have been hunky-dory? JFC. There is no bottom to this barrel.

Metal B

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
His goal was to kill all the Jews. That's it. There wasn't anything to his beliefs other than "if all the Jews in the world were gone, then all the problems in the world will go away." Their objective with World War II was to kill all the Jews. That's where these new "intellectuals" get it wrong. People like Jordan Peterson talk about how the Nazis should have enslaved the Jews if their goal was to win the war (an awful, awful suggestion). But it wasn't to win the war. These "intellectuals" are really bad when it comes to history, and it emboldens modern day racists and Nazis. And then if you call them out their supporters go "you aren't actually listening to what they say." Yes I am, they are Nazi apologists.
To be really correct, his SINGLE goal wasn't to kill the Jews. Jews and many other minorities (disabled, homosexual, Muslims, Orthodox, etc.) were used to create an enemy of the state, which was "different" and need to be eliminated. Jews were just the bigger target, since they actually had bigger communities in Germany and there was already mistrust against them for centuries in all of Europe. Jews weren't the single target, they were the biggest, easiest target for hate and creating fear.

Hitler and the Nazi Party were motivated by hateful revenge, which got fulled by the Treaty of Versailles. Getting back the "lost" territories, money and "control" over the country ... Anything surrounding World War 1 really showed humanity at its worst.