• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Grug

Oct 26, 2017
Sure she did. Not in so many words.

What Hitler did inside Germany is no different what he wanted to do outside of it.

aka genocide. Among other things.

But I think you know this.

He also thinks wanting to invade other countries makes you a "globalist", so it's really unclear if he knows anything at all.

Yella

Jan 16, 2019
There was nothing substantive prior to the quoted stuff. I have no interest in discussing how much of a "realist" you think you are. But go on bro, keep ignoring the points raised and instead playing the victim card whilst hypocritically claiming that's it is everyone else who is arguing in bad faith, not engaging and consumed by "feelings".

God if you could only see yourself.
Okay Grug.

First let me say that I am not a victim. I am your bro now right? Thank you.

Lets get into what she is saying. Lets get beyond OMG Hitler OMG genocide. End of discussion.

Lets get out of morality and into reality.

Looking at the world today. Right now Grug. What makes you think what she is saying is incorrect? She gave an example of a plan that did not work. She explained why that plan did not work. We can easily give examples of plans that have worked and are still working to this day. Because they stayed within their borders Grug.

Millions more people have died since the holocaust and what has this morally correct world done? Maybe some sanctions Grug.

So dont you think that some very smart and equally deviant people could look at this and come up with a better way to do bad things? Slowly over time little by little?

Listen to what she is really saying.

Grug

Oct 26, 2017
I did listen to what she said. You are telling everyone what you wished she said instead. And even if she did say what you wish she said (which she didn't), it's just banal fortune cookie stuff thinly veiled as profundity. The smallest of ant hills to try and die on.

There endeth the lesson.

Yella

Jan 16, 2019
Sure she did. Not in so many words.

What Hitler did inside Germany is no different what he wanted to do outside of it.

aka genocide. Among other things.

But I think you know this.
I actually think you know what she really meant by her answer. Getting caught up on whether she was saying by not really saying genocide is okay is pointless.

I dont like to say what people say without saying it because that leads down a black hole.

Oct 27, 2017
If only all discussions about Hitler and Nazi Germany began and ended with the Holocost was bad and thats all you need to know. No...there is so much more but peoples emotions get in the way. Some of you act like the US was all in from the start. No. We knew the Japanese were about to bomb us and we let it happen to justify our full involvement. Also you do know it is taught in military schools the reasons Hitler lost right? A very big reason is that he over extended himself. If he hadnt tried to go into Russia and Japan hadnt bombed the US things would probably be very different. Yes he absolutely went from a nationalist to a globalist. If he had just done his dirty work within Europe or just Germany this would be a very difderent world because the world probably would have let him be. If you dont believe that you only need to look around you today. North Korea has been doing their thing for how long now? The miilions that have been ethnically cleansed in Africa and the world has done nothing to stop it. People need to stop living in their feelings and really look at how the world runs sometimes.

His plan was always to invade and annex part of Russia (and Poland). He wanted the German people to have a large amount of resource rich land because he wanted to create a completely self-reliant German nation AKA The opposite of Globalism.

Grug

Oct 26, 2017
His plan was always to invade and annex part of Russia (and Poland). He wanted the German people to have a large amount of resource rich land because he wanted to create a completely self-reliant German nation AKA The opposite of Globalism.

But, but, but... Yella has me utterly convinced that Hitler was a true believer in globalism like Ghengis Khan, Attila the Hun, Alexander the Great and Francisco Pizzaro. Didn't you know that wanting to taking over the globe makes you a globalist? I mean, they both have the letters "glob" in them? What more evidence do you need?

Checkmate.

Yella

Jan 16, 2019
I did listen to what she said. You are telling everyone what you wished she said instead. And even if she did say what you wish she said (which she didn't), it's just banal fortune cookie stuff thinly veiled as profundity. The smallest of ant hills to try and die on.

There endeth the lesson.
You are right Grug. She is totally wrong. If Hitler would have stayed within Germany the world would have still intervened. Just like today. Im really over here in South Korea on vacation. I may just stroll into North Korea as well cause I heard its amazing up there.

Grug

Oct 26, 2017
You are right Grug. She is totally wrong. If Hitler would have stayed within Germany the world would have still intervened. Just like today. Im really over here in South Korea on vacation. I may just stroll into North Korea as well cause I heard its amazing up there.

Keep making counterpoints to arguments no one is making. Maybe someone eventually other than yourself might also deludedly mistake it for intellect.

#flailing

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
I actually think you know what she really meant by her answer. Getting caught up on whether she was saying by not really saying genocide is okay is pointless.

I dont like to say what people say without saying it because that leads down a black hole.

She literally said nationalism is good. There's nothing to misinterpret here.

You're building a straw man, no one cares what he could have gotten away with, no one was even discussing it until you flew in.

The only black hole is stating that Hitler had any good ideas. Once you've gone down that hole, you ain't coming out.

Gentlemen

Oct 25, 2017
Listen to what she is really saying.
We did.
In order to excuse Hitler's historically documented across most modern types of media as virulently racist and deadly version of Nationalism--which is not by any coincidence the type of Nationalism that got 45 elected and that empowers her as a useful idiot to racist right-wing talking points--she has to invent a version of Hitler that did not exist and pretend that if all Hitler wanted to do was to run trains on time then it would have been fine and that is why she's sad that "Nationalism" is a dirty word.

Vonnegut

Banned
May 27, 2018
Hiding behind an alias. Hmmm...I am African American. 37 years old married with children. I served in the Armed Forces and am currently helping our good friends in South Korea. I have been working with the military for the past 19 years. TS/SCI

The world isnt so black and white as much as we would like it to be. The grey area does exist and its huge.

As a black man...

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017

Vonnegut

Banned
May 27, 2018
Since when are you black? Regardless of how suspect that poster is, you of all people people shouldn't be questioning someone's blackness.

I didn't say I was black. I'm not black.

It's a common tactic on the internet for someone to claim that they are a minority and then make a statement that is controversial. There is even a subreddit called r/asablackman.

Edit: And what do you mean by "...you of all people..."?

Enzom21

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't say I was black. I'm not black.

It's a common tactic on the internet for someone to claim that they are a minority and then make a statement that is controversial. There is even a subreddit called r/asablackman.

Edit: And what do you mean by "...you of all people..."?
I know you're not black and I know what "as a black man" is. You are not black, you do not get to question someone's blackness, stay in your lane.
As far as "you of all people" check your post history and figure it out.

Vonnegut

Banned
May 27, 2018
I know you're not black and I know what "as a black man" is. You are not black, you do not get to question someone's blackness, stay in your lane.
As far as "you of all people" check your post history and figure it out.

My post history?

I think you're mistaken.

Secondly, you have no authority to force someone to "stay in their lane."

Why are you defending the guy who's defending that moron Candace Owens? Do you also think that it would be okay if Hitler committed genocide as long as he kept it within Germany's border?

Enzom21

Oct 25, 2017
My post history?

I think you're mistaken.

Secondly, you have no authority to force someone to "stay in their lane."

Why are you defending the guy who's defending that moron Candace Owens? Do you also think that it would be okay if Hitler committed genocide as long as he kept it within Germany's border?
I'm not mistake.
Unlike yourself, I am black so I can absolutely tell you to stay in your lane when it comes to questioning someones blackness.
I also didn't defend anyone. What I did do is tell someone who isn't black to not question someones blackness, regardless of how suspect that person is. Amusing attempt at deflection though.
You're not black, don't worry about if someone is or isn't black, it's not your place to decide.

Vonnegut

Banned
May 27, 2018
I'm not mistake.
Unlike yourself, I am black so I can absolutely tell you to stay in your lane when it comes to questioning someones blackness.
I also didn't defend anyone. What I did do is tell someone who isn't black to not question someones blackness, regardless of how suspect that person is. Amusing attempt at deflection though.
You're not black, don't worry about if someone is or isn't black, it's not your place to decide.

You are mistaken. Point to me where in my post history I have ever made any racist comments.

And I'm sorry that you feel that my skin color disqualifies me from calling out a troll for using a common troll tactic.

Next time I will seek your permission, as my lack of melanin has made me your subordinate in these matters.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
The parody has the logo upside down.

The comment about making fun of Charlie Kirk's face being a hate crime is LOLworthy.
Are you kidding me I was giving them too much credit and thought it's the other way around and that parody is acting over the top

But nah the parody is more reasonable

What is this world

Enzom21

Oct 25, 2017
You are mistaken. Point to me where in my post history I have ever made any racist comments.

And I'm sorry that you feel that my skin color disqualifies me from calling out a troll for using a common troll tactic.

Next time I will seek your permission, as my lack of melanin has made me your subordinate in these matters.
Where did I call you a racist? You do however have shit understanding of race/racism, just check the last reason why you were banned, or any other posts of yours that I have quoted in the past.
Yes the fact that you're not black excludes you from certain things a discussions. Do you think you should be able to say nigga free of consequence? How about a discussion about whether or not black people should say nigga, you think you have a voice in that discussion? If some black people called Cadace Owens a "house nigga" do you think you should be able to do so as well?

"Subordinate" ah are you feeling oppressed because you can't question someones blackness? Poor you.

junomars

Banned
Nov 19, 2018
I am not an intellectual. I am a realist. Did you read what I posted?

Yes everyone. What Hitler did was atrocious. But if that is the only takeaway from what happened then we learn nothing.

You cant look around the world today and tell me that what she is saying is wrong. Any country today with a strong enough military or nothing that we covet is pretty much free to do as they wish within their borders.

Man none of that bullshit she is saying is correct. People need to get the fuck over nationalism and their "identity". This global immigration crisis is only going to get worse and people need to open themselves to the realization that the land they live in is probably going to undergo massive shifts as "demographics" change. Globalism is the only way this planet has a chance to survive what is coming.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man none of that bullshit she is saying is correct. People need to get the fuck over nationalism and their "identity". This global immigration crisis is only going to get worse and people need to open themselves to the realization that the land they live in is probably going to undergo massive shifts as "demographics" change. Globalism is the only way this planet has a chance to survive what is coming.
Dropping a dogwhistle like "Globalist" in the first post on the forums ever is a pretty gigantic tell.

Vonnegut

Banned
May 27, 2018
Where did I call you a racist? You do however have shit understanding of race/racism, just check the last reason why you were banned, or any other posts of yours that I have quoted in the past.
Yes the fact that you're not black excludes you from certain things a discussions. Do you think you should be able to say nigga free of consequence? How about a discussion about whether or not black people should say nigga, you think you have a voice in that discussion? If some black people called Cadace Owens a "house nigga" do you think you should be able to do so as well?

"Subordinate" ah are you feeling oppressed because you can't question someones blackness? Poor you.

I agree with you that certain topics, such as the use of the n-word, are not for me to discuss. But you shouldn't expand that umbrella to include calling out trolls that are assuming black identity and using it as a shield while saying stupid things. If you find that user suspicious, why are you upset that I find that very same user suspicious?

And although I was banned recently, the circumstances of that ban do not involve racism. The ban states that I was engaging in conspiratorial arguments regarding a popular news topic that is still unfolding.

That thread has nothing to do with this thread.

Enzom21

Oct 25, 2017
I agree with you that certain topics, such as the use of the n-word, are not for me to discuss. But you shouldn't expand that umbrella to include calling out trolls that are assuming black identity and using it as a shield while saying stupid things. If you find that user suspicious, why are you upset that I find that very same user suspicious?

And although I was banned recently, the circumstances of that ban do not involve racism. The ban states that I was engaging in conspiratorial arguments regarding a popular news topic that is still unfolding.

That thread has nothing to do with this thread.
Wait you understand why you shouldn't be a part of certain discussions yet you were just whining about being excluded for not being black.
I am not upset, It is simply not your place. If you found that person suspicious and their argument shit, then focus on that. All you did was pull the "you're not black" nonsense.
Once again I didn't say what you were banned for was racism, I wrote that you have shit understanding or race/racism, which you do.

I know that threads has nothing to do with this one but you asked for examples did you not?

Vonnegut

Banned
May 27, 2018
Wait you understand why you shouldn't be a part of certain discussions yet you were just whining about being excluded for not being black.
I am not upset, It is simply not your place. If you found that person suspicious and their argument shit, then focus on that. All you did was pull the "you're not black" nonsense.
Once again I didn't say what you were banned for was racism, I wrote that you have shit understanding or race/racism, which you do.

I know that threads has nothing to do with this one but you asked for examples did you not?

I think you that you are presuming too much about my understanding of racism or lack thereof.

And I found that person suspicious precisely because he prefaced his comment by saying he was African American. Do I need to be black to know that it has become common for Trump supporters, particularly on Reddit, to say, "As a black man..." or as a "Latino man..." before spewing their rhetoric?

To a certain extent, such as discussions about the use of the n-word, I agree that non-black people shouldn't have a say. But I think that when a person on the internet blatantly uses the "as a black man" tactic, I don't need to be black to see through that shit. And I should be able to call it out.

We can agree to disagree about that. I doubt there will be another circumstance on ResetEra where a Trump supporter or Turning Point USA fan will use that tactic again.

Sloth Guevara

Oct 27, 2017

He was pointing to how a account with very little posts who posts in a topic about Hitler defending CO points with an I'm black statement.

Enzom21

Oct 25, 2017
I think you that you are presuming too much about my understanding of racism or lack thereof.

And I found that person suspicious precisely because he prefaced his comment by saying he was African American. Do I need to be black to know that it has become common for Trump supporters, particularly on Reddit, to say, "As a black man..." or as a "Latino man..." before spewing their rhetoric?

To a certain extent, such as discussions about the use of the n-word, I agree that non-black people shouldn't have a say. But I think that when a person on the internet blatantly uses the "as a black man" tactic, I don't need to be black to see through that shit. And I should be able to call it out.

We can agree to disagree about that. I doubt there will be another circumstance on ResetEra where a Trump supporter or Turning Point USA fan will use that tactic again.
No, I as I stated, I have had more than one encounter with you and your shit understanding of race/racism. You think because you vote Democrats that couldn't possibly be a racist, which is absolutely a shit understanding of race/racism.

Dude was suspicious for more than the "as a black man" nonsense but that was the only thing you actually brought up.
Anyway, this is a pointless back and forth so see you the next time you pull something like this again.

OrdinaryPrime

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I am not an intellectual. I am a realist. Did you read what I posted?

Yes everyone. What Hitler did was atrocious. But if that is the only takeaway from what happened then we learn nothing.

You cant look around the world today and tell me that what she is saying is wrong. Any country today with a strong enough military or nothing that we covet is pretty much free to do as they wish within their borders.

Nationalism is going to lead us into another World War. She thinks nationalism is good. She's a moron.

Vonnegut

Banned
May 27, 2018
No, I as I stated, I have had more than one encounter with you and your shit understanding of race/racism. You think because you vote Democrats that couldn't possibly be a racist, which is absolutely a shit understanding of race/racism.

Dude was suspicious for more than the "as a black man" nonsense but that was the only thing you actually brought up.
Anyway, this is a pointless back and forth so see you the next time you pull something like this again.

Oh, I see. This is still about that thread where I was accused of being a racist despite not saying anything racist.

I haven't pulled anything, but I'm sure you'll be keeping an eye on me from now on, officer. Good luck out there.

Enzom21

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, I see. This is still about that thread where I was accused of being a racist despite not saying anything racist.

I haven't pulled anything, but I'm sure you'll be keeping an eye on me from now on, officer. Good luck out there.
No this is about you thinking you have a say in who is or isn't black. You said I was mistake about your shit understanding about race/racism so I gave you an example, but once again, amusing attempt at a deflection.
You most certainly have but it is interesting how tight you're getting because a black person dared to tell you shouldn't question someones blackness if you're not black. See you in the next thread where you try to play the victim and claim a black person called you a racist because they questioned your shit understanding of race/racism.

Grug

Oct 26, 2017
No this is about you thinking you have a say in who is or isn't black. You said I was mistake about your shit understanding about race/racism so I gave you an example, but once again, amusing attempt at a deflection.
You most certainly have but it is interesting how tight you're getting because a black person dared to tell you shouldn't question someones blackness if you're not black. See you in the next thread where you try to play the victim and claim a black person called you a racist because they questioned your shit understanding of race/racism.

This is a bit of an off topic, personal tangent that is going on a bit now. Isn't this what PMs are for?

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
There are such incapable people there right now. The President being the nr.1 person who shouldn't be there.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
She is a professional troll/grifter and you are playing right into her trap by even making this thread, thus exposure. Give her zero attention.

Ichthyosaurus

Banned
Dec 26, 2018
She's rivalling Trump in being an amoral grifter but at least he is what he appears to be, she's doing this for the paycheque. Eventually it's going to catch up to her and she'll become the next Milo.

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
She's rivalling Trump in being an amoral grifter but at least he is what he appears to be, she's doing this for the paycheque. Eventually it's going to catch up to her and she'll become the next Milo.
Ordinarily her 5 minutes would have been up long ago, but she's got that token element going for her that keeps her around.

Sooner or later she'll be gone like Michelle Malkin.

Mar 29, 2018
They launched their Turning Point shit in the UK a week ago and their launch was hilariously hijacked.

r8QYOqT.jpg

K2Gk6ol.jpg

OTQZ24H.jpg

When you can't tell the parody from the real thing....
tenor.gif

We're all the cameraman in this scene

Syntrophos

Nov 25, 2018
She seems to mirror that lovely old right-wing British view that the bad thing about the Nazis was that they affected the power balance in Europe. If only they stuck to genocide in their own borders that would have been bloody good chaps! (Anyone that kills communists can't be ALL bad)

Deleted member 1003

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He also wanted to kill a lot of people outside of Germany that didn't fit his idea of a perfect race. Hence the war.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ordinarily her 5 minutes would have been up long ago, but she's got that token element going for her that keeps her around.

Sooner or later she'll be gone like Michelle Malkin.

Michelle Malkin lived her life as the light that burns twice as brightly but half as long. Sometimes, on a clear moonless night I'll stare up into the glittering vault of heaven and imagine she's there, with those other celestial jewels, gazing down with her visage forever frozen in righteous outrage.

God bless you tonight Michelle Malkin - and may your glaring judgment forever light our footfalls and shed justice and light on the true darkness in our shadowy mortal coil - brown folk. But the bad kind.

qHxkfOH.jpg

12gE6oi.jpg

Editor's note. Michelle Malkin, tragically, early Sunday morning, remains alive, leaving behind a brown person and two beautiful dirty poors.