• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

admataY

Oct 25, 2017
If nothing else, grab it for the best " dramatic use of a high quality wet surface shaders "

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
City of Brass is great. I feel like it's an absolute treat that, unlike a lot of the free games they've been giving out, a lot of people missed on release.

Rogue like FPS set in Ancient Egypt. Cool whip mechanic. I think it's really good.

TheRuralJuror

Oct 25, 2017
Not a great game imo. Fairly shallow. Got old fairly fast. For free, it's definitely worth trying out though. Should be updated a bit more by now hopefully.

Last edited:

MysticGon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
I played RiME free on PS+ and then bought it at full price just to support the developers of that fine game.

Oct 27, 2017
Rime is like if The Last Guardian respected your time even a little. I enjoyed it, you should check it out. Ending got me good.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Looks like they're changing how often they give away free games. It was biweekly and it's weekly now.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
oh wow, now they're giving away a free game every week instead of every two weeks? nice!

edit: nevermind it's just during the sale.

Last edited:

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't like anything about Rime apart from the visuals, but free seems like the right price for it.