• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't even know this had a release date and I've had it preordered for awhile now. Excited to finally play it.

Emka

Oct 27, 2017
Probably should precise in the title that this is concerning the switch version.

OP
OP
Kureransu

Kureransu

Oct 25, 2017
Probably should precise in the title that this is concerning the switch version.
I added it in the Op. Figured since the other versions have out 6 months ago I wouldn't need to clarify. If a mood can add it to the you'll it'd be appreciate

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Funnily enough, it was originally launching the same day as LA Noire on Switch, now it's the same day as Skyrim (Want all 3, rip my wallet).

MesaEterna

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Hmmm, that's a problem.
I have LA Noire in preorder to take a break from Mario during november, and I wanted to finish this before that.
Now I'll think I'll have to cancel one of them (probably Rime, sadly)

xch1n

Oct 27, 2017
I've been impatiently waiting for the Switch version since the original release. 3 days won't kill me, but at this point I'll just wait until it's in hand before getting excited again.

Illusion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's releasing alongside a old game that has been on almost every platform imaginable. (Some twice or even three times if you count different editions of the game.)

I think Rime will be fine in that regards, what it sells is probably all its going to sell.