• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

totofogo

Oct 29, 2017
Chicago
Featuring music from BOTW, Splatoon 2, and Mario Odyssey!

EDIT: and...

most importantly, a Wii Fit medley

Link to timestamp from today's direct:

In addition, this patch adds in the following...
  • Female voice for ring
  • Language options
  • New Jog mode
All available today for free! As someone who plays this daily, even more-so thanks to quarantine... megaton! :D

Last edited:

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Yeah, rub it in my face, remind me that I was an idiot and didn't buy this when I had the chance :( Man I hate myself right now.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to be playing the shit out of that rhythm game, especially with that One Up Girl song in there

And holy shit, I was excited for the female voice but they somehow made her even more annoying than OG

Naga

Alt account
Banned
Aug 29, 2019
I expected an update for Ring Fit, but definitely something like that lol

Mantorok

Mar 8, 2018
Jogging in RFA has always been what gives you the cardio you need, so I'm seriously considering continuing the 3-days a week on the main game and then jogging mode for the days in-between.

This game has soooooo much potential.

Shadowrun

Oct 26, 2017
Title of this thread needs a desperate rework.

People need to know this is effectively a Nintendo rhythm game with music from ARMS, Splatoon, Zelda, etc.! So awesome!

Symphony

Oct 27, 2017
Just imagine if they'd announced this when people could actually buy a copy of the game instead of continuing the stupid trend of keeping all their announcements secret until the release day.

LazyLain

Jan 17, 2019
Pretty awesome, I've been slacking on my Ring Fit adventure... this is a good excuse to fire it back up.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah...stock challenges arent going away anytime soon.
This is such a cool update - RFA is already better than WiiFit ever was, hope they keep updating and expanding the Universe.

Gifted

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Before I left for vacation, I had bought toilet paper, hand sanitizer and hand sanitizing wipes, not knowing they'd be a crazy thing being sold out. There was one thing I meant to pick up that same day: Ring Fit Adventure. I figured even though I wanted to have it, I could just get a copy when I got back. Wow do I regret not getting it before, now it's just as scarce as the toilet paper and sanitizer, probably more scarce actually. Damn I regret not getting it a few weeks ago.

Buzzth

Jan 15, 2018
Japan
Not going to lie, I got so excited when I saw this on the direct. Today's work out is going to be amazing!

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
that's awesome. it was criminal that there were no references to wii fit, happy to see that getting fixed.

A_Jazzy_Book

Oct 27, 2017
My favorite announcement from the Direct! Jog-only mode alone will increase the ridiculous amount of hours I put into this.

Fantastic game!

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
this update was super legit. looks like there will be some variation in what area of your body you can target which makes this evn better. day 1 of my stay at home too lol