• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jump_Button

Oct 27, 2017
Sounds like Amanda Troop but it not

Been waiting to get my hand on this but more rare now then ever

Last edited:

Resetti

Oct 25, 2017
I should've done my warm up before popping into the rhythm game mode.... it hurts... kinda

Laranja

Oct 31, 2017
London
This looks like a lot of fun, can't wait to try it later today!

Also hoping they added universal vibration settings, not just inside Adventure mode (or did I just miss it, somehow?).

Barn

Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles
Man, sucks to be a moderately considerate neighbor (unlike some neighbors I know) -- passed up on this because I live on the third floor and don't want to do the whole "sorta squat repeatedly instead of jog" thing, but it continues to look so dang appealing. Especially now in social distancing times.

Zen Hero

Oct 25, 2017
Nice update!

It's cool you can change Ring's voice but to be honest I'm kind of attached to the old Ring voice. It's kind of annoying but he's my friend now, just feels wrong to alter it lol.

Remember Me

Apr 3, 2018
Spain
Great update. The rhythm game loos cool and was expecting something like that jogging mode, so really happy with it.

Just imagine if they'd announced this when people could actually buy a copy of the game instead of continuing the stupid trend of keeping all their announcements secret until the release day.
You mean announcing this free update more than 3 months ago?

But I don't get what's the point on announcing something like this in advance. The game is sould out. If they'd announced this update back when it was available, what? Now it'd be sold out either way. It's not like more people would be able to play it now or something like that.

OP
OP
totofogo

totofogo

Oct 29, 2017
Chicago
Hm, just played the Wii Fit medley and can't say I remembered the music they chose lol, but the call-back is nice.

I definitely would have paid for this mode, surprised it's free.

These extra modes don't seem to count towards your daily timer, hmm?

MrFarenheit

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Winnipeg, Canada
Tried it just now. Has a arms and legs and abs and core section for each song with difficulty levels and online score tracking. Really fun but I found the ab workout was too fast to keep it well centered on my round belly lol. Also songs can be chained in custom mode. Overall really fun

OP
OP
totofogo

totofogo

Oct 29, 2017
Chicago
Bahahah. I thought the BOTW soundtrack might be too chill for a mode like this, and of course it's the guardian panic song (along with others). Amazing.

adit

Oct 29, 2017
tonja
i just tried the rhythm game, Arms + Legs were so much fun but Core + Legs was a disappointment, it wasn't that accurate

also they only added 5 songs, 2 from mario oddysey, 1 from botw, 1 from splatoon and 1 from wii fit

hope they add more songs later, i wouldn't mind to pay DLC if they release songs from famous artist

OP
OP
totofogo

totofogo

Oct 29, 2017
Chicago
Hm, just played the Wii Fit medley and can't say I remembered the music they chose lol, but the call-back is nice.

I definitely would have paid for this mode, surprised it's free.

These extra modes don't seem to count towards your daily timer, hmm?

Ah wait! Doing the rhythm mode through a Custom workout does add it to your timer, and includes stretching :)

antonio

Jan 12, 2018
Finally a jogging option! I would like an endless jogging mode, is it included in this update?

gardfish

Oct 25, 2017
Frustrated with myself that I didn't bring Ring Fit with me to my quarantine situation - and with how bad NYC is getting who knows when I'll be able to get back home for it :(

TYRANITARR

Oct 28, 2017
I just tried the music songs, they were fun! Defiitely a nice cool down option after a session!

What a great game, I read they were making more copies but who knows until they are out on shelves.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Core and legs is tough, definitely the weaker of the two modes. I'm dreading what the BotW medley will be like on super advanced

Tayaya

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I was already interested in buying this but it came out at a time that I was hurting financially. Adding this content bumps it up to a must-own, but it's nowhere to be found on store shelves. Hopefully this announcement also means they are doing another run of the game so it'll be in stores again when the Corona wind blows out.

Tom Nook

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I wish Nintendo would just release this game digital.

I'll buy the 3rd party exercise equipment.

banter

Jan 12, 2018
The rhythm part is a let down, i just tried it and the movement dectection just isnt fast enough. Im twisted left and it's center until a solid 2 seconds later which is an eternity in rhythm games.