• To celebrate the release of Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam, Xbox Games Studios has provided 5 Steam copies of the game and 5 Xbox One copies of the game! We will be giving these away in the Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Some Steam copies will also be given away to the PC Gaming Era community.
  • An old favorite feature returns: Q&ERA is back! This time we'll be collecting questions for Remedy Entertainment, makers of Max Payne, Alan Wake, Quantum Break, and Control. Members can submit questions for the next 2 days, 16 hours, 37 minutes, 32 seconds. Submissions will close on Dec 12, 2019 at 12:00 AM.

Ring Fit Adventure |OT| Out-Of-Breath of The Wild

skittzo0413

Oct 25, 2017
I really tweaked my lower back on Friday (no idea how, it felt fine during and after my workout) so badly that I could barely stand up straight that evening. It's getting better but it's still not 100%, I probably shouldn't do any big workouts until it's completely healed, right?

Demption

Oct 27, 2017
Are you doing more than one world per day? I think with the intense setting i won't be able to. But its a good thing to do proper workout once a day than 2 worlds with less of a challenge

MelliiDragon

Oct 27, 2017
Are you doing more than one world per day? I think with the intense setting i won't be able to. But its a good thing to do proper workout once a day than 2 worlds with less of a challenge
I wouldn't think too much about many worlds you can finish in a day. The first worlds are realy short compared to the later ones. I dont think it will be possible to do one every day if you don't play like 5 hours every day or something like that. (some worlds took me 2-3 days even though i was playing 2 hours each day)

Demption

Oct 27, 2017
I wouldn't think too much about many worlds you can finish in a day. The first worlds are realy short compared to the later ones. I dont think it will be possible to do one every day if you don't play like 5 hours every day or something like that. (some worlds took me 2-3 days even though i was playing 2 hours each day)
Ok thanks, didn't know the worlds become that much longer

woo

Nov 11, 2017
I really tweaked my lower back on Friday (no idea how, it felt fine during and after my workout) so badly that I could barely stand up straight that evening. It's getting better but it's still not 100%, I probably shouldn't do any big workouts until it's completely healed, right?
Right. I take it that it is muscular rather than spinal? If so then just keep active and move around until it feels strong enough for RFA. My lower back feels achy and stiff sometimes from RFA but no more than that. Some gentle stretching might help. Don't take to your bed and rest it though; the contemporary advice is to keep active as that will help it recover quicker than bed rest. Backs can be tricky and we depend on them so much so it would be better to err on the side of caution with this one, I think. However, you are best placed to judge. Hope you are feeling well enough to get back to it soon.

skittzo0413

Oct 25, 2017
Right. I take it that it is muscular rather than spinal? If so then just keep active and move around until it feels strong enough for RFA. My lower back feels achy and stiff sometimes from RFA but no more than that. Some gentle stretching might help. Don't take to your bed and rest it though; the contemporary advice is to keep active as that will help it recover quicker than bed rest. Backs can be tricky and we depend on them so much so it would be better to err on the side of caution with this one, I think. However, you are best placed to judge. Hope you are feeling well enough to get back to it soon.
Yeah it's definitely a muscle thing, it's localized fully in the lower right part of my back and after stretching a bit (or leaning flat against a flat wall for a few minutes) it feels much better, but then after sitting/lying down for a bit it hurts again when I stand up. I've had this type of back pain before, I'm betting it's pretty common for people with desk jobs.

I just wanna be sure not to exacerbate it with this game since it's making chasing around my toddler very difficult and painful.

woo

Nov 11, 2017
Yeah it's definitely a muscle thing, it's localized fully in the lower right part of my back and after stretching a bit (or leaning flat against a flat wall for a few minutes) it feels much better, but then after sitting/lying down for a bit it hurts again when I stand up. I've had this type of back pain before, I'm betting it's pretty common for people with desk jobs.

I just wanna be sure not to exacerbate it with this game since it's making chasing around my toddler very difficult and painful.
Ouch! I don't suppose putting your toddler into an induced coma until your back is better is an option?

I got nothing.

Yeah, sitting all day is not great for the body. The good news is that RFA will really help you in the long run. Hang in there; hope you feel better soon.

Won

Oct 27, 2017
Have been slacking the last few months and seeing 2 more kilos on the scale I don't want, I decided to pick this up for the winter days.

Did the first world and boy, it has been a while I have sweated that much at home. Was unsure at first with my old small apartment, but so far it worked fine and didn't feel the need to go for the silent more.

Neat piece of software. Let's see to what extend I stick to it.

Maverick14

Feb 16, 2019

There's a lady on you tube that does yoga for back pain...she's American and I highly recommend it...it fixed my back pain in 2-3 days...

HeroR

Dec 10, 2017
Finished World 14 and doing the side-quests. I don't know what it is, my the ab workout where you lift you knees on the ground don't calculate right me, so I can't do the Ab gym. I also decided to raise my difficult to 26 after spending weeks on 25. Not too bad, so I may got up to 27 and see if that kills me.