• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Xavi

Oct 27, 2017
Lightning for Smash
IMqW440.png

ZGEMLzJ.png

oRh0f3T.png

tyyzpgzvpjayfrjrlwqt.jpg
Traverse grass-swept plains by jogging in place, attack enemies with overhead shoulder presses, and refill your health meter by striking some yoga poses. Two new accessories, the Ring-Con and Leg Strap, measure your real-world actions and help turn them into in-game movements. With additional minigames and customizable workout routines, Ring Fit Adventure is great escape for players of all skill levels and schedules.

In Adventure mode, defeat enemies with attacks based on real-world exercises as you traverse more than 100 levels in over 20 worlds. As you work through each level (and possibly work up a sweat), you'll earn experience points. Between fights, you may encounter some unusual methods of transportation such as squat-powered launch pads. Then, pass around the Ring-Con and leg strap accessories and select from a few minigames: break boxes with gusts of air, craft pottery using squats, and more.

• Explore a huge fantasy world and defeat enemies using real-life exercises​
  • Jog, Sprint, and high knee through over 100 levels in more than 20 worlds​
  • Control in-game movements with the new Ring-Con and Leg Strap accessories​
  • Play a long-form adventure or shorter minigames suitable for most skill levels and schedules​
  • Check your estimated pulse rate with the built-in IR Motion Sensor​

Defeating enemies and completing courses earn you experience to help you level up your in-game character! This will improve your stats and may unlock new fit skills. You can also earn skill points during your adventure to obtain even more fit skills.​
uQzqOjJ.png

WtDc6zP.png

Items like coins and ingredients can be acquired throughout each course. Those ingredients and be mixed and matched to create in-game smoothies, each recipe will have a different effect in-battle like restoring health or boosting your abilities.
Each new area will have its own town. Here, you can buy new clothes to customize your character however you see…fit.
h1NiHf7.png

aLkqx3i.png

ENJOY MORE MODES TO BURN THOSE CALORIES!

OaEwpi2.png

ptGVWCE.png
QUICKPLAY
ptGVWCE.png

Need a break? Then try Quick Play, which offers up short bursts of exercise, whether you're alone or taking turns in a group.
  • Simple Mode: Simple Mode is designed to train specific areas of the body. Here you'll try to do the specified move as many times as possible within 20 seconds
yjpKXNc.gif

• Minigames: Next, a mode where you'll aim for the high score: Minigames. There are lots of games to choose from, and lots of different ways to move your body. Each one is a great way to get a fun, full-body exercise.
12jPJG9.gif

• Sets: You can also take on more traditional exercises in Sets. Basically, you'll choose sets of exercises themed around certain muscle groups like shoulders or lower body.
RcjMqkL.png

• Custom: There's also custom, which lets you create your own workouts by choosing from various exercises included in the game.
bUrrzGn.png

ptGVWCE.png
A WORKOUT FOR ANY FITNESS LEVEL
ptGVWCE.png

You can adjust the exercise intensity to suit your skill level, so every player can enjoy the experience no matter where they are in their fitness journey.

z9E5AWK.png

vR2hHhp.png

Worried you'll make too much noise? Try Silent Mode. This mode will swap jogging in place with lighter knee bends. This way, you can keep your legs active without heavy impacts.

tQCqFP2.png

VoyhuVe.png

With multitask mode, you can use the Ring-Con accessory to train off-screen! The game will track each press of the Ring-Con and the extra effort will earn you bonus experience to aid in your adventure once reconnected with the game.

lokpID1.gif

EksrVfY.png

ring-fit-adventure-is-the-premiere-game-for-nintendos-new-peripheral.jpg
Ring-Fit-Adventure_20190912_04.png

Ring-Fit-Adventure.jpg

9qf7HJQ.png

BfzGOJ0.png

oU6n5qw.gif

lLpkF5x.gif

CLICK THE BANNER!

Thanks for reading, time to get Fit!

character.gif

whatsinaname

Oct 25, 2017
Subscribing!

Who ever gets the game soon and has a smart watch, pls post some calorie count numbers.

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sweet OT. Really looking forward to this. Hoping it'll finally help my fat ass get a little motivated about moving slightly.

SteveWinwood

Oct 25, 2017
USA USA USA
no price in the op made me look it up

man i was hoping for 60 but i guess with the ring thingy i guess 80 bucks is acceptable

we'll see if my gf is interested

it could be fun!

Hispanicguy

Oct 25, 2017
Awesome OT!

Been playing since yesterday and I love it. At World 2, Level 10. I've replayed a few stages.

Here are some stats from yesterday and today:

ilA4aa.jpg

I have my difficulty at 17. It was at 15 yesterday. I haven't checked myself but I believe you do more reps the higher the difficulty, yes? Will stick with this difficulty for now.

I can totally see myself putting in at least 30 min a day. Combining exercise and an RPG fits so damn well.

Looking forward to reading everyone's impressions!

MetalKhaos

Oct 31, 2017
Shoulda been Dark Swoles. Still, great post and looking forward to picking this up tomorrow. Gonna need to work off those Chalupa Boxes.

OP
OP
Xavi

Xavi

Oct 27, 2017
Lightning for Smash
Awesome OT!

Been playing since yesterday and I love it. At World 2, Level 10. I've replayed a few stages.

Here are some stats from yesterday and today:

ilA4aa.jpg

I have my difficulty at 17. It was at 15 yesterday. I haven't checked myself but I believe you do more reps the higher the difficulty, yes? Will stick with this difficulty for now.

I can totally see myself putting in at least 30 min a day. Combining exercise and an RPG fits so damn well.

Looking forward to reading everyone's impressions!
220 cal for 33 minutes is pretty good! That's at 17 difficulty, right? Thanks for sharing!

Gamer @ Heart

Oct 26, 2017
I'm excited. I'm hoping gameifying workout more than Wii Fit/U will get me to stick with it longer. The most important thing is to just be regular with whatever you do and waking up a sleep mode switch after work is the most convenient way I can think of

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Jumping on board the should have been Dark Swoles train.

This looks fun, can't buy it now but I intendo to do so before the end of the year if things go well.

Aug 2, 2019
I am impressed with the feeling of the ring-con. There is more force needed to press it together than I imagined. Btw is there any durability test out there for the ring-con? I am a bit afraid of pushing as hard as I can. Would be interesting to see if it is possible or which force is needed to break this thing.

Larrikin

Oct 25, 2017
Is there any way outside of Japan to buy a Ring-Con/Leg Strap separately so I can get the game digitally? If this is going to be part of a regular exercise regimen I don't want to be fiddling with a cartridge every time.

Ashflow

Feb 13, 2018
US
The best OT title won.

Super want this but I legitimately need a price drop or sale first, sadly.

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
I might want this. It looks fun and some exercise with the game is interesting.

MrBS

Oct 27, 2017
Showing to box to people at work is getting some big laughs, it could be neat dammit! lol

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
If you're wanting to grab Ring Fit Adventure today for Nintendo Switch. Wal-Mart will have it for $69.88 in Store instead of the $79.99 MSRP

Last edited:

Timppis

Banned
Apr 27, 2018
Yup, 17 difficulty.

Here's everything I did during those 33 minutes. The ones in parentheses are what I've done in total from the 2 days I've played.

ilAh13.jpg
That's a decent number of reps on the minutes you posted.

I want more games on this world!

It's absolutely beautiful. Getting my copy in about an hour.

They need to make Sports Resorts style game in this world with real or fictional sports, supporting the ringfit and making it compatible with the Wii Fit board. This needs to be their new active IP.

Deleted member 8791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Picking up my copy today. 2nd physical Switch game after Starlink. I don't go to the gym but do some shorter routines at home so my wish is this could be a transition to long term going to the gym again.