• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LukasManak22

Jan 10, 2018
Anyone noticed that font and UI are like in 1-2Switch. So this is definitely next project from 1-2Switch/Labo team.

Jun 8, 2019
I really hope this takes off, if only so that Nintendo continues to be encouraged to re-imagine Wii Weirdness. Switch Sports Resort needs to happen.

Adventureracing

The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017
Whilst I'm not sure about this specific project I do think fitness related games are an underserved market and a fitness RPG could be huge.

-shadow-

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I just watched the trailer and... I have no idea what I just watched. Such a bizarre video.

Hadok

Feb 14, 2018
giphy.gif

Ser_Luke

Self-requested ban
Banned
Apr 30, 2019
At first I thought I read the title as ReggieFit, I was like I guess that's Reggie's new job?

gardfish

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, I've been wanting to find a way to fit some more exercise into my life since I'm intimidated by the gym. I might actually pick this up.

Gobias-Ind

Nov 22, 2017

Ring Fit Adventure is the name of the game bundled in with the Ring-Con, and it really goes out of its way to assert that it's a game rather than a piece of fitness software. That stuff is in there, of course - you can just use Ring Fit Adventure to perform sets of exercises, with the added bonus of being able to track your activity and your progress (as well as being able to easily track the activity and progress of any other user registered on the Switch, making this easy enough to share across a household).

Cool for the people who would prefer a more streamlined Wii fit-esque experience.

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
Neat, but not for me. I'll be surprised if it does particularly well, based on how these projects have gone so far for them on the Switch.

I do have to laugh the the visuals are better quality than a good chunk of 1st party games.

Doorman

Oct 25, 2017
Michigan
Honestly, watching the character's hair burst into flames or having the relevant parts of their body light up along with the muscles you work during combat is actually underratedly cool. It's a good subtle indicator of showing your work. Feel that burn!

I kinda wish this came at a time that I wasn't already drowning in games to play, but I'm more interested in this than I expected to be.

the7samurai

Oct 30, 2017
Hope it works with the Best Buy Gamers Club discount. Labo did so I expect it will as well. Though I want there to be a digital option

JoelStinty

Aug 15, 2019
I thought I finally learnt my lesson with plastic tat filling cupboards but the actual game looks pretty damn good.

/adds ring fit to the cupboard of plastic tat

Honestly though, that looks pretty smart

Ephonk

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
Apparently there is more to it that hasn't been shown off yet in the trailer and reports can't write about. I would guess it's an online mode.

From Eurogamer:

I've barely even started - there's gear to collect, potions to concoct mini-games that are executed with all the flair and panache you'd expect from a game conjured up within Nintendo's Kyoto headquarters (though there's still some mystery about who exactly is heading up this particular project). There's even more I'm not yet able to disclose, though it's not as if you'll have to wait long to find out for yourselves, given that Ring Fit Adventure is coming out in a few short week's time on October 18th.

Łazy

Nov 1, 2017
I'm also up for Ringfit Adventurer in Smash.

She fits on the ring. As Little Mac did.

Camjo-Z

Oct 25, 2017
This looks awesome, definitely going to get it. My favorite part of Wii Fit was always the running mode and the minigames, and this basically takes those to the next level. I hope Wii Fit Trainer is in this as an unlockable skin or something.

Dalamar86

One Winged Slayer
Oct 30, 2017
Mixing this with some decent wrist and ankle weights may make a decent cardio/toning workout. I've fallen off the wagon on my after work workout and this is very appealing. Very interested in impressions.

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
Fucking what

I'm very interested, but I'm waiting for reviews and impressions, especially considering the price.

Deleted member 49438

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 7, 2018
I'm not gonna lie. This is (sadly) the sort of thing I need. I may wait for impressions & to see if it goes on sale though.

Status
Not open for further replies.