• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Wazzy

Oct 25, 2017
Live Stream Confirming Release Date:

Reveal Trailer:

DSDA_SP_1920x1080.jpg
Rinoa is the third announced character part of the DLC season pass which includes Vayne and Locke.

Other Announcements:

- New stages which includes Insomnia from Final Fantasy XV and Type-0 Akademia

- Squall and Firion are receiving some much needed reworks.

- New cutscenes will be added. Preview shows one clip of Cloud, Squall, Kain and Noctis talking while the other is Y'shtola, Lightning and Terra. I think this scene will include Rinoa.

No preview of her English voice as of yet so we probably won't see anything until she is released next week.

Rinoa will also be joining Dissidia Opera Omnia August 31st.

Start preparing for the Queen!

UnpleasantCompassionateKoala.gif

Chaserjoey

Oct 27, 2017
Oh good! I stopped watching because they spent forever showing off Firion and when they got to Squall I was like "I'm out!" And I didn't hear any worthwhile details about the rest of the stream so I didn't think there was anything else interesting.

Glad to know she is coming sooner than predicted. Let's hope we won't have to wait until a mobile community rep drops the name of the voice actresses in a months time (they did that with Locke).

OP
OP
Wazzy

Wazzy

Oct 25, 2017
If we're doing hashtags then #MakeCamillaBelleRinoa'sVoiceActress

Sailent

Mar 2, 2018
I will never stop hating on stupid moves chicks do in japanese games. *Flings hair* *Points at something while smiling*.

I guess Vaginal Canon is back.

OP
OP
Wazzy

Wazzy

Oct 25, 2017
Found some high quality versions of the sketches from Creative Uncut though her Dissidia artwork still hasn't been finished and who knows when it will be.

I will never stop hating on stupid moves chicks do in japanese games. *Flings hair* *Points at something while smiling*.

I guess Vaginal Canon is back.
....Okay? They just combined her victory pose and her signature point. Her hair flip is the victory pose which is extremely common as a sassy move and the other is her well known pointing at shooting stars.

Sailent

Mar 2, 2018
....Okay? They just combined her victory pose and her signature point. Her hair flip is the victory pose which is extremely common as a sassy move and the other is her well known pointing at shooting stars.

I know, FF8 is my most favourite FF ever.

What I mean is you'll never see dudes doing hair flips and this:

https://goo.gl/VxsrfS

Must be some mania of mine.

EDIT: Your links are dead.

OP
OP
Wazzy

Wazzy

Oct 25, 2017
I know, FF8 is my most favourite FF ever.

What I mean is you'll never see dudes doing hair flips and this:

https://goo.gl/VxsrfS

Must be some mania of mine.

EDIT: Your links are dead.
Why would male characters do hair flips when the majority of them have short hair?

Also you don't see men doing weird pointing or gestures? Really?
latest

tenor.gif

latest
latest

tumblr_muis5mYQy01qb5qxmo1_500.gif

Rinoa's original pose is just cheering and then a hair flip. Her pointing completely makes sense within the context of the game and since it's a signature from her they combined it with her victory pose.

Deleted member 511

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Unless I can get both the game and season pass hella cheap I won't be paying for this game again but I'm excited for those who own it already. Interested in seeing how her English VA sounds too.

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
At last I can shoot a person with a dog for an attack.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Since someone mentioned the story:
Is it confirmed that Squall was dead after disc one or is it just speculation because of that one part in the end?

OP
OP
Wazzy

Wazzy

Oct 25, 2017
Rinoa has to be in KH3. The plaid DLC was a hint for sure.
Since someone mentioned the story:
Is it confirmed that Squall was dead after disc one or is it just speculation because of that one part in the end?
It's a theory and it was debunked. It's not a great theory especially in the context of the game where a lot of it doesn't make sense. The speculation of the ending was a different group a long time ago that kept forgetting the credits have a scene right after confirming him alive.

The actual story is far more interesting.

What are the other rumored characters for this?
For this season pass:
Yuna
Snow
Kam'lanaut

and then leaks show new characters in the future:
Zack
Vivi