• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
The Last One

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Edit: Oops, can a mod remove a "0" from the year in the threat title pls lol

Edit 2: Thanks!

Last edited:

ieandrew

Self-requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Had to be near the top of the list for changes to make when they decided to remaster this.

Deleted member 3010

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Obligatory for those who don't get it.

pg0iw0nt5r121.jpg

Aztorian

Jan 3, 2018
How long did I sleep?
Too long. Video games are banned because there was too much violence in the world. If you are desperate for some Super Mario Action there are illegal videogame dealers in some dark spots in town. Some say they are attracted to 8-bit whistles. Be careful though. Some cartridges contain a really high dose of videogames so always test your stuff before plugging it in the console. Just so you don't get too violent.

Wazzy

Oct 25, 2017
The face looks a little weird but finally an update!

Hopefully we start seeing more soon

Nakenorm

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
In some weird way, the kingdom hearts model's hair rreminded me more of the VIII Squall than the more recent designs.
Still cool that they're updating the characters.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
I'm so ready for this to release. Would make an amazing appetizer for FF7... it really should be releasing in less than a month though for 9/9/19

Dylan

Oct 28, 2017
It would have been so good if they had a random NPC with the old mangled face walk by at that moment.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Any word on QoL changes with the junction system... are anything this broken ass game has?

Shin-Ra

Nov 1, 2017
It's funny because the font and kerning looks amateur-hour and is just as much of a focus as Squall's face.

EmptyWarren

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I've always felt that the 8 was about people in their 20s but because it was a video game from Japan they were like DROP 5 years, without going through to adjust characteristics.

Don't know too many 17 year olds with face tattoos. I get that it's more in line with what Evangelion did, bit still. Like the translation mixed it up or something.

Guaraná

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
brazil, unfortunately
Too long. Video games are banned because there was too much violence in the world. If you are desperate for some Super Mario Action there are illegal videogame dealers in some dark spots in town. Some say they are attracted to 8-bit whistles. Be careful though. Some cartridges contain a really high dose of videogames so always test your stuff before plugging it in the console. Just so you don't get too violent.
Well... going back to bed, then.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Miyamoto is still alive. He leads an underground resistance cell with his mute cyborg buddy, Mark 'Metal' Cerny. They all ride around on bicycles. Sakurai is also still alive, with random, religiously powerful minigames attributed to him found all across the world, leading players on a cryptic treasure hunt.

An army of Kojima clones hunt them down, authorities believing that the best way to corner a game developer is to think like one.

Old man Kojima makes conventional films. They're fine, even entertaining in short bursts, but there's something missing... The people seem to like them anyay.

Last edited:

Aztorian

Jan 3, 2018
Miyamoto is still alive. He leads an underground resistance group with his mute cyborg buddy, Mark 'Metal' Cerny. Sakurai is also still alive, with random, religiously powerful minigames attributed to him found all around the world.

An army of Kojima clones hunt them down, authorities believing that the best way to corner a game developer is to think like one.
They don't know Miyamoto still has his secret weapon in case things really go sideways. The Regginator is standing by. EA is now in the slotmachine business. Really old machines found in local vintage bars still have machines accepting used videogame cartridges or disks. You have to put in atleast three of them for 2 tries. You can win a real life lootbox-ticket. You can swap them in at the EA offices for a box filled with used games from the same slot machines. The business officially ended in 20004 but they are still doing it while supplies last.

TheMrPliskin

Oct 26, 2017
They should have kept his model the same just for this scene.

Hopefully we get news on a release date soon, I've never actually finished FF8 so I'm looking forward to finally doing so.

Trieu

Feb 22, 2019
awesome that they are aware of memes and make good use of it. good job FF

looking forward to FF VIII Remastered and hoping to grab a physical edition. Please don't go overboard on the price square. After all it is my favorite game of all time and you guys know what I am ready to pay