• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Edward

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
How often do they send invites out? The meta in MTGA has been quite boring these last 2 sets and i only have Teppen to fill my card game addiction. Game looks absolutely amazing.

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
How often do they send invites out? The meta in MTGA has been quite boring these last 2 sets and i only have Teppen to fill my card game addiction. Game looks absolutely amazing.

It truly is amazing.

My guess is that starting Sunday, anyone who has pre-registered will:
-get a key immediately
or
-get a key by watching Twitch drops

I got my key from Twitch very easily. Filter by "drops on", pick 10 low-viewer channels, open them all up, go make a cup of coffee and come back and you should be good to go.

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
I guess I'm just used to it after years of Hearthstone. The wipes don't bother me, just trying to get to the higher ranks is enough for me to have fun.

The core gameplay is fun enough where I just want to play, but it feels rough losing the decks I built.

Hopefully they give us a ton of wildcards again to start with.

Hybris

Oct 25, 2017
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
The core gameplay is fun enough where I just want to play, but it feels rough losing the decks I built.

Hopefully they give us a ton of wildcards again to start with.
Oh yeah, losing the decks will suck. I'm gonna have to think hard about what I want to start with on release, probably some degenerate aggro deck to farm as quickly as possible. Draven/Jinx discard would be a decent choice assuming things don't change too much now to release? But that seems unlikely considering how many card changes we got in the last round.

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Oh yeah, losing the decks will suck. I'm gonna have to think hard about what I want to start with on release, probably some degenerate aggro deck to farm as quickly as possible. Draven/Jinx discard would be a decent choice assuming things don't change too much now to release? But that seems unlikely considering how many card changes we got in the last round.

I loved Draven/Jinx last go around but want to mix it up this go around.

I'll think I'll make a Zed/Hecarim or Heimerdinger/Ezreal deck

Deleted member 52442

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 24, 2019
So there is a chance it comes back today in a couple of hours. They are going to be posting a video and people think theyll drop the server right after

Hybris

Oct 25, 2017
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
So this is basically the release of the game right? No card wipes from this point forward and no mention of an end date for the beta. Can't wait to see the patch notes on the 22nd so I can finalize what I'm going to build first.

Deleted member 13645

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So this is basically the release of the game right? No card wipes from this point forward and no mention of an end date for the beta. Can't wait to see the patch notes on the 22nd so I can finalize what I'm going to build first.

That's the impression I got. Seems like the tests went so well that they moved their schedule up which is awesome to see.

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC

Yeah, the biggest thing missing is mobile which is slated to come out H1 this year.

I'm also eager to see the patch notes and start building!