• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

netguy503

Nov 15, 2017
True to an extent, but they did resolve the memory issue by the end.
I'm kind of happy we got the Archie/Reggie bromance out of it.
But KJ Appa and Reggie can't make out but Betty and Veronica can in the finale (final episode ever)? I wish the male actors would of went for it like the females did- it is called acting for a reason. I wonder if they had a clause in their contract about that.

Also, I keep hearing from Alex Meyers and others (from here as well- in past seasons threads at least) that this cast should be primed to rip this show apart when the show ends and everyone is let out of their contracts. Well, both have happened. Where is this supposed dumpster fire of behind the scenes info/hostility from everyone? The actress who plays Betty is even DEFENDING the show now (would love to see Alex Myer's reaction to that).

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
But KJ Appa and Reggie can't make out but Betty and Veronica can in the finale (final episode ever)? I wish the male actors would of went for it like the females did- it is called acting for a reason. I wonder if they had a clause in their contract about that.

Also, I keep hearing from Alex Meyers and others (from here as well- in past seasons threads at least) that this cast should be primed to rip this show apart when the show ends and everyone is let out of their contracts. Well, both have happened. Where is this supposed dumpster fire of behind the scenes info/hostility from everyone? The actress who plays Betty is even DEFENDING the show now (would love to see Alex Myer's reaction to that).

Technically, all of the actors are on strike right now. They're kinda not allowed to talk about it. Even the interview we're talking about now was done pre-strike shutdown.

But yeah, it does seem like most of them (the ones that stuck with the show all seven seasons at least) were at least on board with the camp.

netguy503

Nov 15, 2017
Yeah, I'm curious to see where any of them will pop up next. Lili is probably right that none of them are ever going to see 100+ episode/7-year series regular runs again because TV shows just don't get made like that anymore, unless you get a gig on a network sitcom. And even if you do, most of them don't get that many seasons.

I've seen Camila pop up in a bunch of streaming movies the past couple years, so I kind of imagine that's the realm a lot of them will wind up in the next few years unless one of them snags a Marvel or DC gig.
KJ Appa will land Beast. All his abs will be covered in blue fur so.....no reason to go to the gym at all anymore. But he'll still go.

firehawk12

Oct 25, 2017
Is there any reason to trash the show at this point though?
It seems like the actors who make 'rewatch podcasts' do it when they have nothing else going for them or some dumb MCM podcast company is willing to pay for it.

Wooden Robot

Oct 27, 2017
I think the actors being on board with the material shows, otherwise the series never would have worked. And I mean as much as I like to laugh about the storylines, I unironically loved everything they came up with and thought it was lowkey genius.