• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

Riverdale S3 |OT| Woah, Black Betty!

Oct 25, 2017
I call him Smughead and I didn't believe his tough guy act from season 2 at all, why would any serpent follow the 80 pound know it all?

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, that was not only the worst Riverdale episode, but possibly one of the worst episodes of any show I've ever seen.
I know I said I wouldn't watch another episode until this season ends but you've definitely peaked my curiosity.
I guess at this point every new episode can somehow be the new worst episode.

Oct 26, 2017
I call him Smughead and I didn't believe his tough guy act from season 2 at all, why would any serpent follow the 80 pound know it all?
Riverdale characters can become whoever the scriptwriters want them to be.

Look at Veronica. Basically living the life of crime now. I don't think they're trying to make it ironic.

They probably didn't intend for Gladys to be a druglord wannabe either. It was probably FP's serpent and crime involvement that led her to leave.

Betty is the only consistent character in the whole show and the only one I care about right now. Even Cheryl has become a caricature or herself.

Oct 27, 2017
Cheryl is probably the most confusing character on TV I've seen in a long time. I can honestly never figure out if she's nice or a bitch or if she even is friends with anybody, she changes week to week.

Oct 25, 2017
Cheryl is probably the most confusing character on TV I've seen in a long time. I can honestly never figure out if she's nice or a bitch or if she even is friends with anybody, she changes week to week.
I feel like Veronica's even more confusing

Yeah, that was not only the worst Riverdale episode, but possibly one of the worst episodes of any show I've ever seen.
The worst episode of the series, really...

Oct 27, 2017
I thought it was pretty good for a musical episode and I liked the cult reveal at the end. Apparently most of the town is in it now? Makes sense, seems like you’d have to belong to a cult to remain in Riverdale after all the weird shit that has gone down.

Nov 15, 2017
Was that the real cast singing? Feel like it was by the way they sounded. If it was, Kevin is not only hot but a good singer.

Also, where those the actual songs from the heathers musical?

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Was that the real cast singing? Feel like it was by the way they sounded. If it was, Kevin is not only hot but a good singer.

Also, where those the actual songs from the heathers musical?
Yes, it's the cast singing and the songs are from the musical but they added in their character names in some of the lines. Found out earlier you can find it on your streaming service of choice as "The Riverdale Cast".

Jan 2, 2018
Jughead is great! Archie is awful.
I liked the episode, I have a real soft spot for musical episodes in such shows and the singing was good.

Oct 27, 2017
I put up with a lot of silly shenanigans at Riverdale but all your kids just got through a whole musical and nobody claps?

And then the captain of the Tree Hill Ravens stands up and is the lone dude clapping until his cult joins in? And that's the end! What a weird introduction. Feeling the writers thumb pushing down on the scale a bit too much in every episode, but what even was this? There was no reason that everyone else didn't clap other then to reveal the hotness of the cult leader in a pseudo dramatic way and also be like "look! He has a bunch of followers!" But why should I care if they did this with the gargoyles and the ghoulies and the other forgotten clans and groups of Riverdale's past?

It's the little things lmao.

When Jug and Betty sing about just being normal I was like YES PLEASE just do normal high school things those episodes are the best!

Oct 27, 2017
This show continues to be ridiculous.

I just can't get over how most characters are seemingly having some kind of war with their parents, a war that could quite easily end with someone getting killed and I don't think anyone would actually give a shit.

Oct 27, 2017
I'm just waiting for the Farm bullshit to be over. I hate basically every single character, special mention to Kevin (who probably would have become a nazi during WWII if nazis have CuTe BoiZ <3 <3 <3) and the whole Lodge family. Stop trying to kill Hiram and end his life already.
Cheryl was my favourite character, until season 3 fucked her up (and now she's in the Farm. Grrrrrreat.) and it's so frustrating to see Betty struggling so much with all the bullshit surrounding her.

I'm just hate-watching at this point lol