• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
0*95NIjq5O2ghCTW_B.jpg

Trailers:

WrenchNinja

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Oh we're doing a dedicated thread then?

I'll just say again that the season premiere was really good. Felt like a season 1 episode. The characters actually acted like human beings and this was probably KJ Apa's best performance on the show.

Now I'm ready for the show to go off the rails again

Blade24070

Oct 26, 2017
Riverdale is TRULY back now, baby! Where it's apparently feasible that a 17 year old high school girl is suspected to be a kingpin of criminal activity.

haxan

Oct 25, 2017
Episode 1 really didn't do anything for me but I wasn't expecting it to. I knew Riverdale had to address Perry's passing and, well, it was cute and definitely Riverdale style, but it's just not what I'm looking for out of the show. It was a nice diversion, but I wanted the crazy to start again.

And episode 2 was promising in that regard.

But, uh, this thread is dead. I guess people really did give up. At the going rate of ratings decline, the show could be in trouble by the end of the season if there isn't a turnaround.

Aaron

I’m seeing double here!
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
Episode 1 really didn't do anything for me but I wasn't expecting it to. I knew Riverdale had to address Perry's passing and, well, it was cute and definitely Riverdale style, but it's just not what I'm looking for out of the show. It was a nice diversion, but I wanted the crazy to start again.

But, uh, this thread is dead. I guess people really did give up. At the going rate of ratings decline, the show could be in trouble by the end of the season if there isn't a turnaround.
The scene with the parade got me in Episode 1. Poor Fred, he deserved better from this town. (should have been elected mayor over a fucking Lodge, for example)

I'm interested to see how things proceed from here, but it's hard with the only hints at a future storyline coming from flash-forwards where Jughead goes missing. I don't think the show has the guts to kill him off, but we'll see I guess.

Deaf Spacker

Oct 26, 2017
United Kingdom

I couldn't finish season 3, it got ridiculous and even though apparently season 4's first episode was decent I just can't be bothered.

I'd rather watch Sabrina.

Oct 25, 2017
Houston
Decided to watch episode 2..what a piece of shit that was. Jughead got even worse if that was possible
They remembered Kevin existed
Toni not so much. I bet the dead twin will get more screen time than her

Deleted member 4353

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I really liked the episode especially the scene with Archie and Reggie.I'm glad they revisited the Reggie and his dad thing seeing as they mentioned it last season.

I didn't give up. Lived the hell out is S3 especially with the last episode Blossom twist. I just got tired of visiting the topics seeing as it was poisioned by people who hate the show so much but boy are they always there to remind us how much they hate it.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Sam Witwer as a teacher made me laugh out loud. I'm never not gonna see Starkiller when I see Sam, so seeing him in a position of authority just immediately makes me suspect he's going to turn out to be a secret villain within three or four episodes.

Ionitron

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
I.... posted in the S3 thread somewhat regularly.

.......I don't know if I can do S4... I don't know man... do I want to go down this hole again LMAO

Gigan

Oct 27, 2017
Ok wtf is happening ?

- FBI dude hears Church guy saying he kills people but that's not enough to arrest the whole bunch ?
- That whole carwash scene. I mean, I like hairless pecs as much as the next gay dude but... come on.
- Veronica "Next time you can go full Full Monty and shOW THEM YOUR DIIIIICK" Lodgomez. Aren't these dudes like, 17 ?
- OF FUCKING COURSE NANA BLOSSOM'S NURSE IS A HOT BUFF DUDE !!
- Hiram is out of pr-- ooooh fuck you...
- "...while he... takes off in his rocket." WHAT ?? OH MY FUCKING GOD IT'S AMAZING 8D
- So much money in this episode. omg
- Edgar in his hot leather jacket !!! xD WHAT
- THE ROCKET !!! 8D
- HIS SPACEGUY SUIT I JUST CAN'T He even has his name on his belt !! 8D
- He dead ! Finally ! Best episode ever !!
- Hiram was bored so he want back in prison.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
This show is so ridiculous and I love every moment of it....lol. Last episode was hilarious.

Tranqueris

Oct 26, 2017
I need to get back to watching this, I was fully on board for season 3 until Archie
pleaded guilty
at the end of the first episode and then I was just done.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I really enjoyed Episode 4. Nothing... too crazy, some interesting self contained stories, overall creepy feel.

haxan

Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to be VERY DISAPPOINTED if Betty isn't a serial killer within the next two episodes.

Oct 25, 2017
Houston
there's no way they aren't having Betty get pregnant with how they ramped up her horniness to Archie levels lately. Will have a baby that's related to itself

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Hey, Riverdale writers room? Maybe, just maybe, it's not a good idea to have one of your subplots include a "girl makes up a rape accusation to throw suspicion off of her for bad shit she's doing" story beat.

I don't know what the hell they're thinking with this Stonewall Prep arc. Having all the other students be obvious cartoon villains from the literal jump makes all of these story beats insanely frustrating. They should've had at least SOME of the students pretend to be friends with Jughead so that the secret society shit could actually lead to a character twist or two.

LakeEarth

Oct 27, 2017
Ontario
My wife still watches this, but I've checked out so I gleam the plot while buried in my phone. Why exactly is Veronica being nice to her dad again? She's been feuding with him for a season and a half, and suddenly they're ok now. Did I miss something?

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
My wife still watches this, but I've checked out so I gleam the plot while buried in my phone. Why exactly is Veronica being nice to her dad again? She's been feuding with him for a season and a half, and suddenly they're ok now. Did I miss something?

Apparently finding out he's (probably?) dying of some kind of degenerative disease broke her brain and made her feel bad for him.

Either that or she's conning him.

WrenchNinja

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Uh so i caught up with everything and did anyone else find the tickling stuff and video taping that asshole rich dude really fucked up?