• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
rivrdalenru7o.png

The CW
Premiere Date: October 11, 2017
Wednesday 8/7pm Central

There will be open SPOILERS FOR SEASON 1 FROM THIS POINT ON.

Consider yourselves warned.
citlloi0kjd0.jpg

Archie's father has been shot. Jughead's joined the Southside Serpents. Cheryl burned her place to the ground after her murderous father hung himself. Mr. Lodge is coming home.

Bughead is a thing.

And that's only the beginning...

You can also watch Season 1 here, in the US at least. (Or on Netflix/Hulu/most-streaming-services-of-choice I believe.)

riverdalecastc7s9j.png

ddfasdfazswe.png

???...

pun50rhnjkhq.jpg

f5rnrpf2lj0c.png

Season 2 Promo

wwt9tsb9gjek.png

Thanks to cj_iwakura i salvaged what i could from the cached thread.

Use spoiler tag for live episodes. you don't have to spoil tag it once it airs. but be mindful some people watch the episode the following day

Spoil tag future episodes such as promo trailers, pictures, and rumors included

use [Spoiler="Episode 3 spoiler"]Insert spoiler here[/Spoiler]

would look like

Insert spoiler here

Last edited:
OP
OP
EssBeeVee

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
new episode starts in 10 minutes. remember to spoil tag stuff. (click +) but i can't seem to get the button to show up. must be broken.

EDIT: nevermind. just use [*spoiler] tag [*/tag] without all *

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, so I'm still onto this one. My favorite show for sure, but with tonight's episode I'll behind with two, and so I'll make sure to catch up tomorrow.

ShadyK54

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Polly's back!

Hoping this is Kevin's push for Summerslam.

EDIT:
Z O D I A C

Last edited:

Almeister

Oct 25, 2017
Not seen the latest ep yet but checking in quickly with RiverdaleEra to subscribe to the thread and express my hope that Cole Sprouse made it over in the exodus ;)

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I never really posted much in Riverdale-GAF but I wanted to say that I love the hell out of this show. It scratches a lot of the same itches as Gotham does for me - gorgeous presentation and fantastic crazy nonsense. I also really like how Betty and Veronica aren't reduced to being catty at each other over Archie, that's nice.

OP
OP
EssBeeVee

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
Episode 4 - The Town That Dreaded Sundown

Promo - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8Qf5zQ3sgE&feature=youtu.be

TERROR IN RIVERDALE – When Archie's (KJ Apa) attempt to take matters into his own hands spirals out of control, Mayor McCoy (guest star Robin Givens) calls an emergency town hall meeting to deal with the growing chaos in Riverdale. Meanwhile, when Betty (Lili Reinhart) finds herself at the center of a deepening mystery, her decision to keep some parts of it from Jughead (Cole Sprouse) causes further friction between the two. Elsewhere, Veronica (Camila Mendes) grows concerned for Archie when she realizes the lengths he would go to seek revenge against the person terrorizing Riverdale. Finally, tensions between the North and Southside finally come to a head and leads to an unexpected showdown. Madelaine Petsch, Marisol Nichols, Madchen Amick, Luke Perry, Mark Consuelos and Casey Cott also star. Allison Anders directed the episode written by Amanda Lasher (#204).

Deleted member 59

glad the OT for this is up and running, will watch the new episode tonight (UK) when I get home. Love this show.

Pluto

Oct 25, 2017
Archie is a moron, his little club is going to seriously hurt someone they think is the killer.

Thank god Moose is alive and they're obviously going for Kevin/Moose, he all but came out to Kevin.

OP
OP
EssBeeVee

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
Archie is a moron, his little club is going to seriously hurt someone they think is the killer.

Thank god Moose is alive and they're obviously going for Kevin/Moose, he all but came out to Kevin.
times like this you gotta have comfort sex. and it helps to sleep with the sheriff's son.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I keep falling asleep 20 minutes before the end of every episode of this show this season. I don't know what it is, since I'm definitely not bored. Gotta go back and re-watch it tonight.

Glad Midge made it, though. I thought it was weird they tried to cliffhanger her after literally her very first appearance.

OP
OP
EssBeeVee

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
okay it's lunch time at work and watching episode now.
let's not ask why Kevin is always in the woods about to have sex at the middle of the night and doing so he always ends up at some murder scene.

gforguava

Oct 25, 2017
"I'm an unwed mother carrying my cousin's babies, I am the poster child for sin, Betty."

Glad both Midge and Moose survived. As cool as the Zodiac-ing was I don't think there was any real gain from losing two minor characters like that.
And, oh man, Veronica's mom telling her to quit being thirsty for daddy's love was so, so good.
The only thing I'm not sure of is having Jughead at the other school but we'll see where it goes.

The ending with all the shirtless guys was weird.
It's hunks run amok! Seriously, it was the best kind of ridiculous.

ShadyK54

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
"I'm an unwed mother carrying my cousin's babies, I am the poster child for sin, Betty."

Glad both Midge and Moose survived. As cool as the Zodiac-ing was I don't think there was any real gain from losing two minor characters like that.
And, oh man, Veronica's mom telling her to quit being thirsty for daddy's love was so, so good.
The only thing I'm not sure of is having Jughead at the other school but we'll see where it goes.

It's hunks run amok! Seriously, it was the best kind of ridiculous.

Good thing
they're literally GONNA ZODIAC
. I marked out during the preview lol.

gforguava

Oct 25, 2017
Good thing
they're literally GONNA ZODIAC
. I marked out during the preview lol.
Yeah, first...
the coded note and then the Zodiac Killer garb. The last thing I expected when tuning into Riverdale this year was the Zodiac Killer running about, lol.

Oh, and Betty's reaction face game is on point these days. Her look to her mother when Polly storms out is amazing.

Betty_Face.gif

Deleted member 59

Good episode. I thought Cheryl had more plans in mind when she was eavesdropping etc, but no, not yet at least. Any excuse to have her on screen is fine by me!

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
This show is getting so dark. That promo for next week's episode. SO GOOD.

OP
OP
EssBeeVee

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
their gay version of Grindr is Grind'em (r was that Grind Him.
either way lul.

also Jughead learning about jingle jangle. RIP Archie.

Deleted member 268

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I know she's his daughter but that shot of Hiram at the end was creepy as fuck.

Also lol at Archie starting Vanilla ISIS. The dude is such an idiot.

OP
OP
EssBeeVee

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
Why the fuck is barb even walking in the middle of the night alone.
also Kevin needs to put his weiner away. 2 guys 1 wood? Not like this.

Not

Oct 25, 2017
US
Aww damn. Didn't realize the new episode had come out, scrolled down and got spoiled. Oh wells. Be with y'all in a sec.

OP
OP
EssBeeVee

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
I want my friends to accept me cruising for guys in the middle of the night in the woods because it's the only option i got in a world that isn't accepting.

Rum? Like the alcohol?

bitch, what else could Hiram be talking about.

this mother daughter feud is too much. fighting because of daddy Lodge.
the smooch to Veronica at the dinner table.

9UJXbYL.png

of course Kevin decides not to go inside the car because he only imagined this OLD DUDE stabbing him with a knife rather than a hung guy with a dick.

wait, when did daddy Keller stop being so accepting of his son?

LOL @ archie's sweaty white boy ISIS group.

Last edited:
OP
OP
EssBeeVee

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
you know. i think this is an elaborate thing hiram set up. setting Archie up the killer and Hiram have a connection. along with the snake charmer