• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
https://comicbook.com/marvel/2019/0...deadpool-cable-wolverine-marvel-comics-x-men/

major-x-rob-liefeld-marvel-comics-x-men-1-1154363.jpeg

"Major X comes from a realm, another plane, called 'The X-istence.' It is populated only by mutants," Liefeld explained. "It's their special place. They're happy. They're living in harmony. The events that cause this portal to open, and for this 'The X-istence' to exist at all are subjects we deal with, and we answer. The absolute formation of The X-istence. Major X hails from there, and his home, the reason he's here encountering the current modern-day Marvel mutant landscape, is because The X-istence has been destroyed, and he is on a journey to restore his home."

AoA or Fantomax's hood but good.

"And I still get asked all the time, 'Who's your favorite character?' It's Wolverine," Liefeld continued. "It's always been Wolverine. He made me love comics and made me love the X-Men.
You don't say
1073417-deadlock.jpg

415803-troll3.jpg

lyte edge

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Besides the LOLfield art, why is old Cable on the cover when he was killed and replaced by his younger self in X-Men Extermination? Come on, Rob.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
Is the X on his chest supposed to be asymmetric?

The guns are kind of pointing the right way and there are feet in the picture, so it's an abnormal Liefeld cover. But everyone else manages to have hands and feet off panel. Plus this feels like a Youngblood cover repurposed.

JDSN

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I understand fucking up feet, tits and spines but how does he making that weird semi-duckface mouth?

OP
OP
Slayven

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
It's like... do Comic Book artists get Tenure like professors or something? Was Thiccccc superman a thing with like a 7 mile long chest line? Am i about to fall down a google images hole? I think i may.
comic book artist need to be 2 of 3 things to have a long career.

Well liked
On time
Good.

Liefeield is well liked even by business partners he stole money from and he never has been really late on books. Image United not withstanding

Akumatica

Oct 25, 2017
People like to post his other Captain America art, but this one weirds me out. Iron Man's face and the position of his arms...-
tumblr-lgy1xxe-Af01qda5bzo1-1280.jpg

Charismagik

Oct 27, 2017
That is one of the most generic designs I've seen in a while. I like the on the nose X all over his body and head lol

SilkySm00th

Oct 31, 2017
comic book artist need to be 2 of 3 things to have a long career.

Well liked
On time
Good.

Liefeield is well liked even by business partners he stole money from and he never has been really late on books. Image United not withstanding

I think of Matt Wagner and Mignolia and looking at McFarlanes spiderman cover right now or a Risso book or what not and it's like ... I understand why they would be around. Forever. Cause they are amazing but Fast is something you need to be in order to have any career at all in comics. That's fine and dandy, lots of people can be "fast" but seriously How NICE must fucking Rob be?? a literal saint apparently cause whoooo...

lyte edge

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Looking at the image again, it's like the article about this should be titled "Rob Liefeld brings Boba Fett to the X-Men."