• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Real or Fake?

• Real

Votes: 320 86.5%
  • Fake

Votes: 50 13.5%

• Total voters

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
No famous person is going to fake something like this.

These aren't some random you tubers who post videos attacking PlayStation or Xbox for years then all of a sudden have a blurry image of a controller or insider information.

Dragoon

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Better him than Messi or Ronaldo.
giphy.gif

jwk94

Oct 25, 2017
Light bar isn't on so he might not be playing in the picture. I guess celebs really do have the ps5 or might have gotten to preview it. Maybe we're finally getting those western previews soon?

aspiring

Oct 25, 2017
Does the controller not light up when it's on and even indicates what number you are? That is neither.

But really we like 3 weeks from launch they are out there it's probably real

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I'd say you don't really need to add the "Football Player; Bayern Munich" to the title considering who Lewandowski is but you've at least spared us the self-satisfied "Who?" posts.

starblue

Oct 28, 2017
Travis Scott...RL...who is next... ?

Sony is going big to promote PS5 between famous people.

aspiring

Oct 25, 2017
I'd say you don't really need to add the "Football Player; Bayern Munich" to the title considering who Lewandowski is but you've at least spared us the self-satisfied "Who?" posts.

To be fair I still have no idea who he is, but I guess I have context lol

People need to understand this is a worldwide forum many people don't watch or listen to everything

Deleted member 49611

Nov 14, 2018
probably just the controller for marketing.

"here robert hold this controller and we'll give you money"

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
To be fair I still have no idea who he is, but I guess I have context lol

People need to understand this is a worldwide forum many people don't watch or listen to everything
Lol it's not that everyone should know who he is, it's that at least no one can pretend to be curious but also too lazy to Google.

arrado

Jan 1, 2020
Pretty sure it's just the controller. They probably receive one, get to make a picture for Instagram and send it back.
Same happened with Geoff Keighley, he got that Dualsense for a day or so to try it out.